Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I think he is underestimating Chinese weapons massively. China, through copyright theft or otherwise, is well ahead of Russia in all things semiconductor technology- you can see that simply by looking at the commercial markets. Semiconductor technology is also probably the single biggest factor in weapons efficacy.
I use their semicondutor products day in and day out. Most of it goes bad 10% of MTBF. Samsung? works bang on dot. Taiwanese suppliers? great! Their firmware design? Pathetic beyond use! Too many issue! Trust me, QA does not figure in Mainland China dictionary. I had pleasure of porting one Chinese application from one BSP to another.... The shit blew up in ways you cannot even imagine! Chinese engineerings is worse than shoddy. Without software, semiconductor is simply a piece of refined silicon, expensive and in case of China, unreliable.

There is a reason when chips were down, Pakistan relied on mirages and south african tv-guided weapon and american missiles to shoot indian fighters.

Last edited:
Worse, given the relationship between China and Russia, Russia will likely just hand them the defeat ECM if push came to shove.
More reason to replace those stupid Cyka-Blyat radars with our own AESA ones. That being said, if such ECM was a reality, China would have found by now as they operate practically every Russian platform that we do.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
Errr.... if that were the case Russia would be flying planes over Ukrainian territory at altitude all the time and not flying even Su-57s at low altitude.
FOAB is a weapon of mass killing. The number of civilian lives lost will be too high. As I said, Russia is not going in Ukraine for a mass murder.

Good learning for Taiwan and ROK too. You can't stick to treaties when you are dealing with nutcases.
Only real guarantee is real nuclear deterrence. India better develops one. MIRV + H-Bomb + hypersonic glide missiles. Have them in numbers and China will not dare. They have more to loose in a nuclear war. They have a shot at being a properous world power, we have none. So, naturally we have much lesser to loose.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD

The silly cow is deeply disappointed with India's position in the Ukranian conflict but won't back away from trade talks as India's deemed too important by the HMS govt & BJ to rescue UK from the financial mess they're in . Hence no cancellation of talks & no sanctions which wouldn't be the case say 2-3 decades ago .

I think the Modi government messaging ought to be clear to these pretentious pricks especially to silly old cow who needs a firm kick planted on her ample derriere. Postpone the talks indefinitely & demand an explanation from BJ & watch them grovel . @BMD

Updated special operation map for March 17, 2022:

msg-1310984791-22654.jpg

The silly cow is deeply disappointed with India's position in the Ukranian conflict but won't back away from trade talks as India's deemed too important by the HMS govt & BJ to rescue UK from the financial mess they're in . Hence no cancellation of talks & no sanctions which wouldn't be the case say 2-3 decades ago .

I think the Modi government messaging ought to be clear to these pretentious pricks especially to silly old cow who needs a firm kick planted on her ample derriere. Postpone the talks indefinitely & demand an explanation from BJ & watch them grovel .
As if British troops will march to defend India.

Source Euromaidan Press. No Ukranian casualties at all . None of their generals or high ranking officers have even been killed ever since the conflict began. They're both invincible & immortal . If anybody thinks I'm making up things or lying , I'm challenging them to come up with a single shred of evidence to prove me wrong.

Conclusion : Ukraine has already won if not winning the war . The rest is a mere formality.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
I think the Russians have ran out of ideas completely judging by this.

It is an old standard operating procedure. In Sea Harriers we also did toss bombing. We used to feed the coordinates of the target in our navattack system and than start a pull up at 4.5G. The system used to calculate the release point and release the bomb at a point in the trajectory that it will go in a toss trajectory and land on the target. In this the Russian Helos are firing the rockets in the lofted mode to increase the range of the rockets. The weapons computer onboard has probably the required ballistics of the rockets to be able to create a firing solution when using this method.

The GBI has a diameter of 1.28m. The SM-3 has a diameter of 0.34m. In theory, you can stick 14 SM-3 interceptors inside 1 GBI. With a slightly bigger missile, you can stick even more in. A 2m dia missile can carry 34 of them. Assuming 3 interceptors per warhead, a single missile can stop 11. Let's assume 10. If we assume Russia has 2000 warheads in ICBMs, you will need 200 missiles to intercept them. Easy peasy. With better technologies, the quality of interceptors can be increased.
What about agile warheads? What about glider? I think you are over optimist.

Reactions: Saaho