Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Everything is "ergo, unknown" when it comes to Russia because they do not release test data.
And you wonder why Russia is having relative trouble in Ukraine campaign? Too much secrecy seldom leads to correction of big mistakes. This does not mean Russia will not be able to achieve its goals in this conflict but at a much higher cost.

Marketing has already started. Hope we will not do the mistake again.
I doubt we need a ASAT weapon. Anti hypersonic glider is not yet there.

A bridge too far.
Not going to happen.
We are in a mission to diversify and localise our Russian dominated inventory .
Whatever Putin doing there cant be justify sometimes but as of now we dont have a choice .
S 400 would be the last purchase .
We have our own systems in the pipeline .
Within a decade we will realize it.

Reactions: BMD
Yikes. At what point does Putin or his Generals say the line has been crossed? These are going to rain hell on Russian forces.

These can also be use in Odessa and start knocking/damaging radars on Russian naval ships off the coast.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_
Yikes. At what point does Putin or his Generals say the line has been crossed? These are going to rain hell on Russian forces.

These can also be use in Odessa and start knocking/damaging radars on Russian naval ships off the coast.
Ukraine won the war on the 5th day when Kiev didn't fall sweetie. The rest is merely a formality. It's also called going thru the motions .

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
And you wonder why Russia is having relative trouble in Ukraine campaign? Too much secrecy seldom leads to correction of big mistakes. This does not mean Russia will not be able to achieve its goals in this conflict but at a much higher cost.

It has nothing to do with that. Their basic strategy has failed. Their tactics and logistics are lacking. Nothing to do with the weapons themselves, even if those weapons are 40-50 years old. I mean, after the end of the Cold War, they have only built around 700 T-90s, all their T-64s, T-80s and T-72s are from the 70s and 80s.

Instead of taking cities violently, they are just sitting around them hoping the Ukrainians will surrender. If that was their plan, they should have taken the cities in West Ukraine instead of allowing the UAF take Russian-speakers hostage in East Ukraine. On top of that they don't have numbers, they should have invaded with 400k soldiers instead of 150k. On top of that, they are not using their air force and artillery. But of course, it's not a war, so it's not a surprise they are calling it a "special military operation".

They never anticipated the Ukrainians to use entire cities full of hostages as a winning tactic. It's no different from the Chinese taking Kathmandu and the IA sitting around it doing nothing because they can't kill Nepalis.

Whether the Russians have won or not now depends on how the negotiations go.

The Russians are slightly softer than before, when they wanted a puppet govt before the invasion began, but the demands are pretty much the same as before the war started.

I doubt we need a ASAT weapon. Anti hypersonic glider is not yet there.

Of course we do. Plenty of Chinese satellites to kill in orbit. We even need the ability to kill satellites in GTO.

A bridge too far.
That fellow is Chinese cock sucker,don't listen to his opinion. I posted his tweet on s500 offer to india
It has nothing to do with that. Their basic strategy has failed. Their tactics and logistics are lacking. Nothing to do with the weapons themselves, even if those weapons are 40-50 years old. I mean, after the end of the Cold War, they have only built around 700 T-90s, all their T-64s, T-80s and T-72s are from the 70s and 80s.

Instead of taking cities violently, they are just sitting around them hoping the Ukrainians will surrender. If that was their plan, they should have taken the cities in West Ukraine instead of allowing the UAF take Russian-speakers hostage in East Ukraine. On top of that they don't have numbers, they should have invaded with 400k soldiers instead of 150k. On top of that, they are not using their air force and artillery. But of course, it's not a war, so it's not a surprise they are calling it a "special military operation".

They never anticipated the Ukrainians to use entire cities full of hostages as a winning tactic. It's no different from the Chinese taking Kathmandu and the IA sitting around it doing nothing because they can't kill Nepalis.

Whether the Russians have won or not now depends on how the negotiations go.

The Russians are slightly softer than before, when they wanted a puppet govt before the invasion began, but the demands are pretty much the same as before the war started.

Of course we do. Plenty of Chinese satellites to kill in orbit. We even need the ability to kill satellites in GTO.
Give me single occasion where Russian gears performed well in battlefield. In last 50 years of history. Russian equipment in hand of Russians are behaving like boiled potato.
@randomradio you can't always blame tactics,users,lack of training & altitude (yeas feb27) for the failure of Russian weapons.

That fellow is Chinese cock sucker,don't listen to his opinion. I posted his tweet on s500 offer to india

Give me single occasion where Russian gears performed well in battlefield. In last 50 years of history. Russian equipment in hand of Russians are behaving like boiled potato.
@randomradio you can't always blame tactics,users,lack of training & altitude (yeas feb27) for the failure of Russian weapons.
(Can't believe I'm defending Russian equipment)

Drown out the noise about Russian equipment and ask yourself this... If Russian air force had the proper training and tactics in combined arms would the war be going so bad for them right now? Air supremacy where you can call in CAS at anytime day or night can make a below average ground force look very good. If you were to give the US exactly what the Russian's have but keep the same level of training US implements on its military branches the war would be over by now. I think 70-75% of Russia's failure in Ukraine has nothing to do with Russian military equipment but their tactics and lack of training from conscripts to the most senior level officers. Corruption also plays a HUGE part.

Now excuse me as a puke for defending Russian equipment. :sick:

Btw chicom Xi is looking at this and wondering the same thing about his military.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
(Can't believe I'm defending Russian equipment)

Drown out the noise about Russian equipment and ask yourself this... If Russian air force had the proper training and tactics in combined arms would the war be going so bad for them right now? Air supremacy where you can call in CAS at anytime day or night can make a below average ground force look very good. If you were to give the US exactly what the Russian's have but keep the same level of training US implements on its military branches the war would be over by now. I think 70-75% of Russia's failure in Ukraine has nothing to do with Russian military equipment but their tactics and lack of training from conscripts to the most senior level officers. Corruption also plays a HUGE part.

Now excuse me as a puke for defending Russian equipment. :sick:

Btw chicom Xi is looking at this and wondering the same thing about his military.
👆

To put things into perspective this is coming from the land of the free & home of the brave who couldn't deal with goat *censored*ers armed with 20th century weapons i.e assault rifles , RPGs , a few other small arms, IEDs & motorbikes. Yes that's it . No Bayrakhtar drones no LMs no ceaseless supplies of platforms arms & ammo by almost the entire Europe.

Yet by the end of 2 decades they shafted the US so thoroughly that the US & it's minions the UK literally scrambled to make an exit with their pants around their ankles.

All this was barely 6 months ago. If you think they've learnt from it & evolved new tactics to tackle the Talibunnies , ask them if they're ready to go in once more . Do check their response.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

What's the use of Russian equipment or Western equipment if they are not used properly or used at all?

We used Russian equipment quite well in our wars.

• Agree
Reactions: SammyBoi and jetray