Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Contrary to what? Allow Russia to invade Ukraine again, so you can standaside and then award the next idiot in charge of Ukraine a Nobel Peace Prize?
The simple answer is for Putin to recognise that the USSR is over and that Ukraine is an independent country. Eastern Europe wants about as much to do with them as India did with Britain in the early-50s. Surely you can understand that.

We won 1971 because of many factors, u accept it or not the Mukti fighters had played a crucial role.. Also we used British Gnat,Canberra & Sea hawk to pound Pakistanis from air. British centurion Tanks, & British designed howitzers in ground. And recon service by French origin Alize ( @Picdelamirand-oil are you aware about its role in 71 war). So basically we won 71 war with the help of western weapons. The missile attack on Karachi is done with Russian one, i do agree with that.

In 1999 which platforms played crucial role? Its the job of Swedish howitzer, French fighter & Israeli targeting pods. Now tell me which battle we had won exclusively with Russian weapons?

facepalm-head.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
The government of Ukraine is a free, liberal democracy with genuine changes in power, the only reason the Azov battalion received support was because there's been a state of war since Russia invaded in 2014. And the origins of the battalion trace back to WWII, where Ukrainians were so sick of Stalin that they were willing to side with anyone to fight against him. It's a case of any port in a storm. Stalin caused them, Putin prolonged them.

Yes, and they are being eliminated by both sides.

The government of Ukraine is a free, liberal democracy with genuine changes in power, the only reason the Azov battalion received support was because there's been a state of war since Russia invaded in 2014. And the origins of the battalion trace back to WWII, where Ukrainians were so sick of Stalin that they were willing to side with anyone to fight against him. It's a case of any port in a storm. Stalin caused them, Putin prolonged them.
So let me get this right , you PoS , Netaji Bose was a backstabber because he collaborated with the Nazis against the British but the Ukrainians were perfectly justified in doing so because they were sick of Stalin & would take anybody's support to get rid of him.

Extending your perverse logic further , the Azov Battalion can be forgiven their NAZI PAST & PRESENT if they team up with the west to do their bidding , but Netaji deserves the fate he got for betraying the noble British .

This post is officially bookmarked & screenshots taken so that this mangy dog here doesn't delete it or try to slither away offering inane excuses. Get a load of what this old fart of a drunkard has to say . @Amal

Oh BTW, Zelensky is Jewish in case anyone still thinks Kyiv is ran by Nazis.

I think Zelensky, as a Jew, would have like to reduce their role in defences, but circumstances dictate.
Zelensky as a jew or not a jew will lend his *censored* to the devil if it helps beat back a Russian invasion, you fool.
No, it's a case of the "Jews can't be Nazis" card.
Plenty of examples of Jews having collaborated with Nazis. You want references, numskull ?

• Haha
Reactions: Amal and Innominate
Yes, and they are being eliminated by both sides.
I think Zelensky, as a Jew, would have like to reduce their role in defences, but circumstances dictate.
Is this the "minorities cannot be racist" card?
No, it's a case of the "Jews can't be Nazis" card. To be honest, I've only just started reading up on them, and TBH, in the modern day I'm not even sure they are Nazis, certainly not in the true sense given that they have Jewish members. That just doesn't fit any traditional definition of Nazis, or Neo-Nazis and even Israel has been arming them. I think they just really hate Russian aggressors these days. Their battalion origins are certainly Nazi but it seems they escaped Nuremburg due to the crisis they found themselves in of having to support Nazis to fight Stalin. Some will even contend that the NKVD started WWII or at least helped it get started. In many ways we're more guilty for helping 'Uncle Joe' during WWII.

1647717733828.png

1647717720620.png

No, it's a case of the "Jews can't be Nazis" card. To be honest, I've only just started reading up on them, and TBH, in the modern day I'm not even sure they are Nazis, certainly not in the true sense given that they have Jewish members. That just doesn't fit any traditional definition of Nazis, or Neo-Nazis and even Israel has been arming them. I think they just really hate Russian aggressors these days. Their battalion origins are certainly Nazi but it seems they escaped Nuremburg due to the crisis they found themselves in of having to support Nazis to fight Stalin. Some will even contend that the NKVD started WWII or at least helped it get started. In many ways we're more guilty for helping 'Uncle Joe' during WWII.

View attachment 22953

View attachment 22952

The modern Nazi doesn't care about Jews. Their proclivities are all specific to their local political situations. Like the KKK hates Blacks, they are also Nazi incarnates. Or how European white supremacists have people of other colours. Ukrainian Nazis hate Muslims and Russians. They are not the Nazis who hated Jews.

Ukrainian Nazis hate Muslims and Russians.
It was Russia who flattened Chechnya and expelled a load of Tartars from Ukraine under the USSR.

Nazis hate anyone who isn't white Aryan. People who develop a hatred because of real circumstances are not Nazis. Let's face it, a lot of guys on this forum do not like Pakistanis very much, but that is due to recent history and circumstances, they are not Nazis. _Anonymous_ hates everyone who isn't Indian or Russian, he would be a Nazi were he not mentally disabled. As it is, he's just a retard.

600 per day.

View attachment 22953

View attachment 22952

Reading up on them eh? If you're reading up on them, why bother posting before you have an informed opinion? And expecting an informed opinion from you is like the comedian expecting a no fly zone. You're winning the war but you still want a no fly zone just to save more Russkies from being killed.

What's this supposed to be? Open season just coz it's the weekend of St Paddy's Day . Hence anything goes?

How many gallons down old fart ? How many arses & tits grabbed? How many slaps received for your pains? How many black eyes dealt for those slaps? How many body blows then received by you for those black eyes including both of yours? All things considered this was one memorable St Paddy's Day celebration.

Israel isn't taking any sides in this war otherwise Israeli assets in Syria would be targeted. Right now Israelis are permitted by the Russians to target the Iranians there .

They've been proudly invoking their past Nazi association including celebrating their fallen leaders from then who either died during the war or were hunted down by the Russians except those who found refuge with the allies who anticipating troubles with the SU cultivated them.

And do you know the best part - they rounded up all those Ukrainian Jews to send them to death camps in E Europe.

Note : I wrote rounded up not helped rounded up. They also sent a huge number of people Roma origin, homosexuals ( yes your type too were sent by them to their reward) & Russian PoWs among others to such camps.

Lo & Behold! The NKVD was responsible for Operation Barbarrosa . Paulus was an NKVD plant too. Stalingrad & Leningrad were all fiction .

And you're here justifying the Azov Battalion's role in this war just coz you can't do squat to the Russians which you sore as hell want to.

Another *censored*ing cuckold who can't get it up, gets his rise from being cuckolded & then comes here to vent his frustration by indulging in fantasies.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
It was Russia who flattened Chechnya and expelled a load of Tartars from Ukraine under the USSR.
Just like those Indian wars waged in the US a century & a half ago. Or English Welsh & Scottish Landlords expelling the Irish from their lands during The Great Potato Famine reducing the Irish to nig ger status in the US. Yes that's how the WASP viewed Catlick Irish scumbags. Just a notch above the coloured. White niggers they were called .

Not your ancestors though. No sir. They were knighted for supporting the landlords & remaining true to their salt - the benefits of which their descendants are cashing on.

Nazis hate anyone who isn't white Aryan.

Nazis considered the Slavs to be the lowest of the low. Which is why Hitler never had any love lost for them as demonstrated in the campaigns to partition Poland or reduce the SU to ruins & impose maximum casualties on civilians & military personnel too.

People who develop a hatred because of real circumstances are not Nazis.
Of course not. They're honorary Englishmen who loved shafting the Irish & were rewarded for it too.

Let's face it, a lot of guys on this forum do not like Pakistanis very much, but that is due to recent history and circumstances, they are not Nazis.
Out history with Pakistan maybe 75 yrs old. Our history with their ideology is 1300 + yrs old.

_Anonymous_ hates everyone who isn't Indian or Russian, he would be a Nazi were he not mentally disabled. As it is, he's just a retard.
I love what the rest of the Brits subjected the Irish to & the fact that in the end it's the Irish who're having the last laugh.

What would you attribute BLM to? Peasant minds who mistake literacy for education & then cancel everyone out. Brexit ? It's come to my notice that supporters of BLM & Capitol Hill March both have leadership with Irish roots.The list is a long one on the achievements of the Irish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Except Donbas and some smaller areas, many of these places under siege have native Ukrainians in the majority, even though there are sizable native Russians around. The opinions of both groups should easily diverge. And the opinion of the weaker group can easily be dismissed when rifles get involved.
No, they don't. That's the thing. Even the Russian-speakers in Ukraine are revolted by Russia's action.

Also there's no such thing as "native Ukrainian" vs "native Russian" because Ukraine is a country with a civic definition of nationality, not an ethnic one. You're Ukrainian if you're a citizen of Ukraine. It doesn't matter whether your family originated from Ukraine, Russia, or Uganda: citizenship is nationality; nationality is citizenship. (This is a difference from Russia.)

Let's just safely admit that most civilians will be hiding in tunnels and basements rather than be fighting at all. A more responsible govt would have allowed rapid evacuation of the main eastern cities towards western Ukraine.
Fronline combat is just a tiny, tiny part of the war effort. In a modern, professional western army, you've got like 8 or 9 non-combat military job for every single combatant. The rest is logistics, medical, logistics, technical, logistics, intelligence, logistics, administrative, and logistics, with a dash of logistics and some additional logistics for good measure. Combatants need food, they need medical care, they need supplies, they need intel, they need communication and coordination. All these non-combat tasks can be accomplished by non-combatants.

This is what happens in every guerilla. In every insurgency. In every resistance. And this is the kind of war Ukraine is fighting.

Civilians are also good at psy-ops. In some of the cities and towns that Russia managed to seize, there were constant protests against their presence. Not fighting. Just people standing on the streets with signs, shouting slogans. No weapon or violence. Seems pointless, but it demoralizes the Russian troops.