Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I hope someone in Russia can remove Putin before he starts WWIII over the fact that his pee-pee doesn't work properly anymore.
In 2003 , Saddam Hussein actually challenged W to duel also adding it'd save destruction & thousands of lives . W was too chicken to respond. I wonder why doesn't the comedian or Irish Joe or BJ challenge Putin to a duel & settle this matter once & for all instead of this regular wailing & breast beating you indulge in & subject us to.

Most of the Russian speakers in Ukraine aren't pro-Russian. Russians are even leaving Russia for the EU. You are vastly overestimating the support for Russia in Ukraine. There was probably more support for Britain in India in 1947, and that's really saying something.

That must be why their President is Jewish and they have a shed-load of Jewish people in their ranks killing Russians right now.

There's only one side invading. There's only one side bombarding cities. There's only one side arresting its own citizens for questioning the narrative on the war. There's only one side without fully internationally monitored elections. There's only one side that poisons dissenters and opposition leaders. That side is where the real Nazis are.
We have no real idea to be honest on what ethnic Russians in ukraine actually feel. There seems to be some who are pro-west but wouldn't be surprised if there's a major chunk supporting the Russian invasion. Eastern ukraine is pro Russian and most probably that's why there advances have been easier there.

We have no real idea to be honest on what ethnic Russians in ukraine actually feel. There seems to be some who are pro-west but wouldn't be surprised if there's a major chunk supporting the Russian invasion. Eastern ukraine is pro Russian and most probably that's why there advances have been easier there.
The advances there were easier because they are nearer the Russian border where logistics is less complicated, plus early element of surprise. Even so, Russia is yet to even fully occupy all these so-called 'Russian regions'. I think most of the people there causing trouble after the revolution were Russian operatives, they're experts in that.

Even a lot of Russian Russians aren't pro-Putin right now. You will always get some protestors in any nation, sure. But when educated people like state news presenters and cosmonauts are protesting, and members of the SVR are resigning, the government has lost the argument.

Russia started using Mi-28N Havoc. Over night, 8 tanks were destroyed, 4 infantry fighting vehicles and 3 armored personnel carriers of the Ukrainian military.

msg-1779016252-856.jpg

In 2003 , Saddam Hussein actually challenged W to duel also adding it'd save destruction & thousands of lives . W was too chicken to respond. I wonder why doesn't the comedian or Irish Joe or BJ challenge Putin to a duel & settle this matter once & for all instead of this regular wailing & breast beating you indulge in & subject us to.
Why doesn't Putin fight Zelensky? I bet Johnson or Macron would kick the silly bald c*nt's a55 too.

Russia started using Mi-28N Havoc. Over night, 8 tanks were destroyed, 4 infantry fighting vehicles and 3 armored personnel carriers of the Ukrainian military.
Fascinating, but according to @Picdelamirand-oil, Russia is losing about a dozen MBTs, a dozen IFVs and >100 vehicles total every day.

According to official Soviet figures from the Soviet-Afghan War, Russia has already lost more personnel in Ukraine.
1647875300941.png

The progress map till 20th March:

View attachment 22970
My map is progress until 05:00 this morning mate, from a neutral news channel. Your map is horseshit.

Why doesn't Putin fight Zelensky? I bet Johnson or Macron would kick the silly bald c*nt's a55 too.
Beats me , Paddy. Did the comedian challenge the Czar ? All we've heard till now is his eagerness to hold negotiations & more negotiations besides cracking jokes like demanding NATO or the US implement a no fly zone etc .

Macron hasn't shown any inclination to be drawn into this fracas. He's kept his peace wisely may I add .

As far as BoJo goes , the Iranians are dying to have a piece of him . As it is they've been humiliating BJ & by extension you , every opportunity they get . I wonder why doesn't BJ challenge them & perhaps if he survived , he could then challenge Putin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Unless the rounds in the autoloader explode. That said, the hull won't stop APFSDS rounds either.

The hull armour is very big.

It can't stop a Javelin, stop kidding yourself. Putin would have them in Ukraine right now if that were the case.

He doesn't have them. It's still in LRIP.

T-90s in Syria have taken multiple hits from TOW have they?

Yes, the armour has been very effective against 2nd gen ATGMs.

View attachment 22968

I like how photos have become so much more dramatic.

The hull armour is very big.

He doesn't have them. It's still in LRIP.

Yes, the armour has been very effective against 2nd gen ATGMs.

I like how photos have become so much more dramatic.
It's directly below the turret and one round is in the breech. And at 48t it ain't big at all.

1647886811127.png

I hope they get it finished in time for a Javelin to dispense with them in the same way it dispenses with the rest of his cheese armour.

Clearly from the video it isn't though.

Russian tanks are made only for quantity not quality. They know they can't compete on quality, so they hope by making cheap tanks they can compete on quantity and also exports for 2-bit dictators, because shit tanks are still more than enough for suppressing the population.

Last edited:
Beats me , Paddy. Did the comedian challenge the Czar ? All we've heard till now is his eagerness to hold negotiations & more negotiations besides cracking jokes like demanding NATO or the US implement a no fly zone etc .

Macron hasn't shown any inclination to be drawn into this fracas. He's kept his peace wisely may I add .

As far as BoJo goes , the Iranians are dying to have a piece of him . As it is they've been humiliating BJ & by extension you , every opportunity they get . I wonder why doesn't BJ challenge them & perhaps if he survived , he could then challenge Putin.
And Putin daren't meet Zelensky face-to-face because Zelensky may just kill him.

Macron is doing the same as the rest of the EU and NATO. It's not like French members of this forum have a different opinion on this war.

Taking a woman hostage is always a sign of the weak.

Last edited:
And Putin daren't meet Zelensky face-to-face because Zelensky may just kill him.
If only international diplomacy were conducted like how affairs are at O'Shea's , Paddy. But who's going to explain that to you ? If you haven't understood this much at your age...
Macron is doing the same as the rest of the EU and NATO. It's not like French members of this forum have a different opinion on this war.
Macron or his cabinet didn't bring up the Crimea war or live in the past Paddy. Neither have the French members here blown hot blown cold . They're pretty balanced with their views which may or may not be uncharacteristic of them .

Taking a woman hostage is always a sign of the weak.
What about the boarding of a ship flying the UK flag , Paddy ? They've been showing up your impotence for quite some time now ever since you've been punching above your weight.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
It's directly below the turret and one round is in the breech. And at 48t it ain't big at all.

View attachment 22971

I hope they get it finished in time for a Javelin to dispense with them in the same way it dispenses with the rest of his cheese armour.

Look up what HEAT does. Then apply your physics degree to it. If you still don't have an answer, then I would recommend returning your degree for a refund.

Clearly from the video it isn't though.

Russian tanks are made only for quantity not quality. They know they can't compete on quality, so they hope by making cheap tanks they can compete on quantity and also exports for 2-bit dictators, because shit tanks are still more than enough for suppressing the population.

Nothing happened to the tank in the first video. Didn't check the other videos, so I don't really care.

Otoh:

Look up what HEAT does. Then apply your physics degree to it. If you still don't have an answer, then I would recommend returning your degree for a refund.

Nothing happened to the tank in the first video. Didn't check the other videos, so I don't really care.

Otoh:
Look up top-attack.

Norrrrr, the missile made an explosion that big on its own didn't it.

Sure.

The ones supplied to Syria were not even top-attack variants LOL. Here's a top attack variant on a T-72. T-90 is just a modded T-72.

Old 2A4s are the ones Turkey have. That's like the original M1 or Challenger.

Javelin is top-attack and tandem-HEAT, there is no chance of surviving.

Last edited: