Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Sure. Many 3rd gen tanks are getting APS. Even the Indian T-90. But 3rd gen tanks do not have the six zones of protection. Plus it's not UCP.
Universal Camouflage Pattern? Of course it isn't it covers IR and radar too.

It's going to be the Trophy system on the Challenger 3.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Says the Nazi-sympathizer.
You're the Nazi sympathisers in supporting the guy who's invading sovereign democracies.

1647975942968.png

It's great how people have now changed the term 'Nazi' to mean anything they want. 'Nazi' used to be either one of the guys who gassed and starved 6 million Jews. Now it means a Jewish president plus a group with Jewish members living in an open democracy who are fighting off invaders, because they removed Russian as an official language following a previous invasion. Next up, my mom made me tidy my room, she is a Nazi.

This should educate you. Notice any similarities?

Attachments

• 1647976669848.png
    1647976669848.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 79
It's great how people have now changed the term 'Nazi' to mean anything they want. 'Nazi' used to be either one of the guys who gassed and starved 6 million Jews. Now it means a Jewish president plus a group with Jewish members living in an open democracy who are fighting off invaders, because they removed Russian as an official language following a previous invasion. Next up, my mom made me tidy my room, she is a Nazi.

This should educate you. Notice any similarities?

Since the Russians haven't gassed any Jew in the current conflict, going by your definition, they aren't Nazis as well.

Hence proved.

P. S - we really don't need to know what your mom subjects you to at your age Paddy. I find you living with your folks & being dictated to extremely disturbing. You remind me of Norman Bates. Pls ask me who's Norman Bates?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Forget Taiwan, Japan and SoKo are probably realising even they can be abandoned. When will people learn that you gotta be white and speak the right language?
Even that is not enough. These people will dump anyone.

Only guarrentee of security lies in nuclear weapons, a very robust delivery mechanism, constant updates and a government that is willing to use them if shit hits the fan.

Even that is not enough. These people will dump anyone.

Only guarrentee of security lies in nuclear weapons, a very robust delivery mechanism, constant updates and a government that is willing to use them if shit hits the fan.

Even those might not be enough within a decade.

I think this is pretty much why the founding fathers of the US preferred Jews but banned the Irish up until the Civil War where they fell short of Cannon fodder & later on from the 1880-90s onwards permitted large scale migraines sorry migrations by the Irish with the result they've undergone an Irishification of the US instead of the Irish undergoing a Europeanization of the Irish.

I can't find a better explanation to the above sequence of events, Paddy .Can you? @BMD

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate

Oh noes Russian's are getting their hands on 20+ year old US made weapon systems like Javelins also British NLAWS while Ukraine captures....

Ukraine Just Captured Part Of One Of Russia's Most Capable Electronic Warfare Systems​

Russia's lost Krasukha-4 electronic warfare system command module would be a prize for foreign intelligence agencies.​

Acurious 'container' that Ukrainian troops captured today looks to actually represent a significant Russian loss and a potential intelligence goldmine. What Ukraine's forces found looks to be a containerized command post that is part of the Krasukha-4 mobile electronic warfare system. The Krasukha-4 is primarily designed to detect and jam large radars, such as those on airborne early warning and control aircraft, such as the U.S. Air Force's E-3 Sentry, and spy satellites.

Ukrainian forces reportedly found this command post container outside of the capital Kyiv. Twitter user @UAWeapons was among the first to identify it as most likely being a component of the Krasukha-4 system, which is also known by nomenclature 1RL257, based on a picture that had emerged online. A complete Krasukha-4 consists of two vehicles, both based on the 8x8 KAMAZ-6350 truck, one with the electronic warfare (EW) system and the other carrying the command post module.

Spin this away randomguy.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and _Anonymous_