Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The only signal I see is a signal that your membership of the Quad is a waste of time, since you wouldn't actually help anyone else in need, you just joined in the hope that they might help you when you are in need. Partners like that are no partners at all.
Sort of explains Brexit .

However as our Foreign Minister pointed out the Quad was meant for the Indo Pacific unless Ukraine is in the Indo Pacific .

Moreover since when does Europe call on a colonial army in the modern era Paddy ?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Exceptionally clear footage shows Kornet anti-tank guided missiles hitting Ukrainian vehicles:

Who's Russel Brand ? Never heard of him .

Just like the BBC is a mouthpiece of the UK & the western PoV . Hence it's censored in China & by the looks of it will be de platfomed pretty soon in the future in countries like India who've no love lost for Britshits.

What's the population like retard ? You should be holding up RoI as an example to all such nations with a similar population size . India is a sub continent in more ways you can fathom. Jealousy of what or whom ? The day you have a nation which offers better tax breaks these mercenaries who've so enriched you would flock there.

The idea behind inviting them there ought to have been to foster a climate of innovation , absorb the new trends in tech innovation such that you're no longer dependant on them . This is what the East Asian economies did , this is what ASEAN is doing . This is how China got to where it is . This is what India is attempting / has successfully attempted in certain sectors in the past .

Moreover there's no deep seated jealousy but anger that a colonized people themselves were party to our colonization in collaboration with their oppressors. But then off late, there's also the realisation that this is the Irish we're talking about who're not the most intelligent of the human species .

Besides for every collaborator like you there were dozens of Irish who fought off British colonization.

Congratulations . In the not too distant future you'd be back to Potato farming given the total absence of any innovation in your society. Till then enjoy your time under the sun .

I've always maintained you lack the vocabulary, powers of perception , necessary articulation & intelligence to make analytical posts .
So you'll be following China's lead soon? You may not even have a choice given your stupidity. I'd like to know how many users use your account.

Have you ever even researched what you're talking about as regards innovation?

You think that wasn't true of India too? No Indians participated in the colonisation of India? You lack any knowledge of.... I was going to say history... but really it's just anything.

How old do you think I am to have collaborated in the British colonisation of Ireland you leg-wearing turd?

You've no idea how much that sentence actually applies to oil and gas economies like Russia.

I've always simply maintained that you lack everything.

Well Paddy , Irish Joe henceforth to be used as a synonym for Senile Joe & his entire administration went soft on the Chinese for the Wuhan virus. As they say no good deed goes unpunished.

However this view considered anathema in the west especially Greater USA , henceforth a synonym to include the 5 I's carries a great deal of traction outside of Europe including in India . Cope .

@BMD

• Haha
So you'll be following China's lead soon? You may not even have a choice given your stupidity. I'd like to know how many users use your account.

China's lead in what , you fool ? Does it look like we were canoodling with the Chinese on the LAC since the past 2 yrs ?

How many users use my account ? The man's drunk at 6 in the evening.
Have you ever even researched what you're talking about as regards innovation?
Have you ? List the number of innovations by the citizens of RoI here or the unicorns & other start ups nincompoop & compare them to Israel since you're so fond of boasting about the newly found prosperity of the RoI ?

Do it right here right now , I challenge you
& you'd see why I support the opposite of the CRT

You think that wasn't true of India too? No Indians participated in the colonisation of India? You lack any knowledge of.... I was going to say history... but really it's just anything.
Of course there were Indians who participated in the project of colonization of India . How else do you think the UK was able to colonise such a vast land for less than 200 yrs . Now compare that to the benighted land of potato eaters . The British colonised Ireland for close to 8 centuries. What does that suggest to you ? Which nation had a more pliant population ? Which nation had more of a percentage of collaborators ? Talk about a sense of history .

How old do you think I am to have collaborated in the British colonisation of Ireland you leg-wearing turd?
Your head is as empty as an eunuch's innerwear Paddy.

By you I obviously meant people like you , your ancestors , etc

You've no idea how much that sentence actually applies to oil and gas economies like Russia.
Quite Possibly . To that I'd add countries like KSA , UAE , Qatar , Norway , etc & with them newly independent countries like Scotland , Wales , Ireland too .

I've always simply maintained that you lack everything.
I've always maintained you lack the vocabulary, powers of perception , necessary articulation & intelligence to make analytical posts .
Hence proved .

• Haha
Putin is in hell and enjoys a furlough on Earth. He goes to a bar in Moscow, orders a vodka and insistently asks if Crimea, Donbass, Kiev and the whole of Ukraine are still 'ours'. Reassured by the bartender's affirmative answers, he asks for the bill. "Five euros", the waiter replies.
What do Russian and Pakistani air defences have in common......?

Good luck with your logistics convoys now Putin. Weather forecast - rain, every day, more rain, steel rain, sensor-fused steel rain.

1648844982278.png

Last edited: