Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Another glorious example of the Irishification of the Western media & it's audiences. The US is justified in taking all the steps it can including many underhanded measures to crush Russia but Russia shouldn't do anything to protect its interests. Basically it should just roll over & die .

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Russia actually came from Kievan Rus in the first place. Russia didn't create Ukraine, it was the union of immigrants from Scandinavia with Finns and Slavs that formed Kievan Rus, a Mongol invasion drove them out after which they formed cultural centres in other places like Moscow and Belarus, with both Russia and Belarus taking their names from Kievan Rus. So really people from Ukraine formed Russia and Belarus.
And the descendants of those people then formed Ukraine during & after the occupation of Ruthenia by the Grand Duchy of the Polish Lithuanian confederacy.

Btw I'm impressed by your grasp of Russian history . Did you get it from Taras Bulba or some other movie , Paddy ?

• Haha

Ukraine’s prosecutor general said the bodies of 410 civilians have been recovered so far from areas in the wider Kyiv region after Ukrainian forces regained complete control.

Before collecting the bodies, authorities photograph and document them in an effort to collect evidence that may form the basis of a war crimes investigation.

Paper bear on the retreat.

1649094259436.png

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation publishes new footage of the destruction of positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

At this point I would start striking any Russian forces based in Belarus where it can be done with no civilians casualties. Belarus cannot expect to host Russian forces without those forces being targeted.

And we're supposed to believe a video with a robot as a voice over , zero evidence reading out a pre written statement. I've seen propaganda . This is RoI level propaganda here. Must feature in the next week's issue of IIR - Irish Intelligence Review .
At this point I would start striking any Russian forces based in Belarus where it can be done with no civilians casualties. Belarus cannot expect to host Russian forces without those forces being targeted.
I don't see what's preventing you , Paddy.

The air strike of the Russian Armed Forces destroyed the command post of the 24th separate mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces and nearby warehouses with ammunition, weapons and military equipment:

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation publishes new footage of the destruction of positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Possibly killed a badger and some squirrels there, couldn't see any armour though. I guess they have to pretend they're doing something effective though, having lost so much territory.

German food retailers announced they will raise prices by minimum 20 to maximum of 50 percent on Monday — German Retail Association

Reactions: _Anonymous_
German food retailers announced they will raise prices by minimum 20 to maximum of 50 percent on Monday — German Retail Association

As per Paddy -

A ) Ze Germans deserve it .
B ) Ze Germans can afford it so it's fine .

If it were to be brought to his notice that they can take the easy way out & import from Russia, it would be tantamount to treason as per Paddy. If it were again to be brought to his notice that the charge of treason holds if one is betraying ones motherland or fatherland in this case , Paddy'd make out a case of betraying the EU .

Is it so Paddy ? @BMD

• Haha