Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Quiet night of the war so far. I know Russians having trouble fighting at night but this is too quiet.
What are you ? Some kind of sociopath ? If there's a period of quiet , welcome it . Or do you get your kicks seeing war & destruction all around ? What's this supposed to be ? Some kind of video game ?

Turky & France started blocking Russian vessels. Russia did a mistake by going slow,now international community started acting. They should have finished it as early as possible before a co ordinated action taken by West.
An important lesson for us too, cold start will not guarantee us securing our intrest,the more slow we start the mor coordination will be formed between international community. @vstol Jockey @randomradio am I right.

TT2 of Russian military, imagine what will the fate of our large T72 fleets in. An actual war. Gulf war didn't teach us any lesson, still we keep on using it, now this war too.
Russia should not have taken more than 48-72 hrs to reach Kiev. But somewhere their planning went haywire as their paratroopers failed to deliver what they were deployed for and inserted deeper. Also the linking up forces made slow progress as a result that airborne operation failed. Now Russia has no other option but to come to negotiating table. Effectively, its now going to be a stalemate. It seems the Russian Generals underestimated the resolve of Ukrainian Armed forces and over estimated their own. I really find no explanation for the attempted airborne assault by Russian forces when the link up forces were far far away from the airport they wanted to take over.

Russia should not have taken more than 48-72 hrs to reach Kiev. But somewhere their planning went haywire as their paratroopers failed to deliver what they were deployed for and inserted deeper. Also the linking up forces made slow progress as a result that airborne operation failed. Now Russia has no other option but to come to negotiating table. Effectively, its now going to be a stalemate. It seems the Russian Generals underestimated the resolve of Ukrainian Armed forces and over estimated their own. I really find no explanation for the attempted airborne assault by Russian forces when the link up forces were far far away from the airport they wanted to take over.
Really? You can't find an explanation for the failed airborne assault? It's quite obvious... incompetence. Putin likely called all the shots how this invasion was going to take place and non of his "advisors" or military staff said bad idea to his plan. Does it remind you of someone? I think Putin overestimated his military not his Generals. Putin invaded Georgia and got what he wanted. Invaded Crimea and took it without firing a shot. Supported separatist in Donbas and took a good chunk of it. He went into Syria and had success with the exception of the 200 Russian "mercenaries" that got wiped out by US forces. He absolutely overestimated his forces and didn't pay attention to the NATO style training Ukraine forces were getting.

He hasn't been able to take control of a single city not even the ones bordering Russia. I myself thought those would be the first ones to fall quickly.

How is it possible that Putin doesn't have control of Ukrainian airspace? That is even more surprising and embarrassing. I hope India understands how important SEAD/DEAD capabilities are. It is looking like the Russian's didn't put much importance on SEAD/DEAD could be they didn't have the capability for such systems.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
So Ukraine will be partitioned into East and West Ukraine
yup, I think the way it is going if russia is not able to move fast & make them surrender this will be the result.
On the other hand this is also what ukraine is prepared for given that only western border has friendly countries while other side it is belarus & russia. Hold onto the eastern part and bog down russia terribly while supplies flow in from nato border.
It simply fits the past pattern of east & west germany, south & north (korea,vietnam) ....good guys vs bad guys. Same directors but different actors.

Really? You can't find an explanation for the failed airborne assault? It's quite obvious... incompetence. Putin likely called all the shots how this invasion was going to take place and non of his "advisors" or military staff said bad idea to his plan. Does it remind you of someone? I think Putin overestimated his military not his Generals. Putin invaded Georgia and got what he wanted. Invaded Crimea and took it without firing a shot. Supported separatist in Donbas and took a good chunk of it. He went into Syria and had success with the exception of the 200 Russian "mercenaries" that got wiped out by US forces. He absolutely overestimated his forces and didn't pay attention to the NATO style training Ukraine forces were getting.

He hasn't been able to take control of a single city not even the ones bordering Russia. I myself thought those would be the first ones to fall quickly.

How is it possible that Putin doesn't have control of Ukrainian airspace? That is even more surprising and embarrassing. I hope India understands how important SEAD/DEAD capabilities are. It is looking like the Russian's didn't put much importance on SEAD/DEAD could be they didn't have the capability for such systems.

All these are mere Technicalities

The main thing is that Russia has gone Rouge

So it will destroy Ukraine and in near future a Nuclear War is likely

They have reached the point of No Return

All these are mere Technicalities

The main thing is that Russia has gone Rouge

So it will destroy Ukraine and in near future a Nuclear War is likely

They have reached the point of No Return
Russia will most likely go for plan-B which is to divide Ukraine along the Dniper river. If Russia fails to take control of Kiev even after 96 hrs, they will divide Ukraine.
The east and south Ukraine along the coast of Black sea is the wheat bowl of Ukraine.

Russia will most likely go for plan-B which is to divide Ukraine along the Dniper river. If Russia fails to take control of Kiev even after 96 hrs, they will divide Ukraine.
The east and south Ukraine along the coast of Black sea is the wheat bowl of Ukraine.
I am not an expert, but why dont Russians are advancing towards west Ukrain avoiding kiev , finally they can encircle it and cut of the supply line towards it.

"Ukrainian military is threatening indians students on point blank, not allowing them to cross borders. Reported to Asianet news channel by kerala medical students studying in Ukraine."

Ukraine is acting like Palestine terrorist.

from the communist mouth piece.

621b1ab8a310cdd3d8306d4f.jpeg

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
It's about to get medieval in Russia. Russia is about to become worse than Venezuela.

So now what for Putin? We've interfered and now have castrated you financially. Will he follow through his rhetoric or take it.

Poor India it just lost a huge friend. :)

Lol, India and Russia have bypassed Swift long ago.

In fact, not trading in dollars or euros with Russia is of huge benefit to India.

From 2018: