Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The Russian army began preparations for the assault on Slavyansk. Massive attacks on the positions of the Ukrainian army on the outskirts of Slovyansk have already begun

At about 3 o'clock Belgorod was subjected to massive shelling of the Ukrainian army. Almost all targets were shot down by the Russian air defense system. The governor of the Belgorod region Vyacheslav Gladkov reported a series of pops in the sky of the city and damage to houses. According to Gladkov, at least 39 private residential buildings in Belgorod were partially damaged, five of them were completely destroyed, 11 apartment buildings were also damaged, mostly windows were broken. According to preliminary information, 3 people died.

During the hostilities in Ukraine, the Russian armored car "Tiger" confirmed its high booking quality. Developed in 2005, the Russian armored car "Tiger" and equipped with heat-treated armor plates with a thickness of 5 mm to 7 mm, having hit an anti-tank mine in Ukraine, withstood its explosion, people remained intact

Lol. Gold doesn't disappear out of existence. You are comparing the wrong things here.

Who is believing Russian PR? It's the Ukrainians themselves giving us information about the poor state of affairs in Donbas for their troops, like Russia's 10 times superior artillery barrage and their insanely high casualty rate. All the Russians are doing is releasing pics of captured territories.

Outside the West, we are just using common sense and basic information to come to accurate conclusions, unlike the sheep in the West. Lysychansk has fallen and there are videos of UAF troops running away from the battlefield in a hurry.

What propaganda can you get out of this?

Hell, they are getting shot at while running away.

LPR trooper at Lysychansk city hall.

This war has become a one-sided slaughter. Mobilisation will bring in far more troops and equipment, and some of the limitations on their air force will be relaxed. From a stupid war, it's become a ridiculous war.
It tends to reach peaks and then go down but is still valuable, and 75+% of its use is vanity wear. Oil will be the same, except it has real uses.

The artillery metrics are changing. Russia is losing territory in Kherson. Partisan activity is increasing in Kherson city, Melitopol and elsewhere.

It's one pocket that was bound to close sooner or later, Russia has lost over 10,000 men (minimum) closing that pocket. 2 months worth of effort.
You can never tell how many Russian forces are in the vicinity when them things go boom. I bet none of those deaths are even counted.

1656921764115.png

No doubt Putin will find Nazis in Georgia next. @randomradio You can say what you like about how this war is going, but diplomatically Russia is done in Europe, nobody likes them, and ex-Soviet states hate them even more than Western European states if anything.

Pooty will blame the west and NATO if the people overthrown the pro-Russian PM. However attacking Georgia might get Turkeys feathers all ruffled up....... pun intended. 😬

Reactions: BMD
The artillery metrics are changing. Russia is losing territory in Kherson. Partisan activity is increasing in Kherson city, Melitopol and elsewhere.

Lol.

It's one pocket that was bound to close sooner or later, Russia has lost over 10,000 men (minimum) closing that pocket. 2 months worth of effort.

It is now being estimated that the total killed RAF are still in the four digits since the beginning of the war.

No doubt Putin will find Nazis in Georgia next. @randomradio You can say what you like about how this war is going, but diplomatically Russia is done in Europe, nobody likes them, and ex-Soviet states hate them even more than Western European states if anything.

Yeah, I know. And it's exactly happening to the benefit of the US. Now Europe is militarising. I believe just the other day the Germans were talking about doubling their defence budget.

If France and Germany were in charge of security in Europe instead of the US, they never would have allowed the war to happen. Which idiot would want a contested border with a neighbour? Rather the Russian Army would have been much smaller than it is today.

Now all ex-USSR states are prime Russian targets. And Europe's gonna quietly hand them all over on a platter, the fools.

Yeah, I know. And it's exactly happening to the benefit of the US. Now Europe is militarising. I believe just the other day the Germans were talking about doubling their defence budget.

If France and Germany were in charge of security in Europe instead of the US, they never would have allowed the war to happen. Which idiot would want a contested border with a neighbour? Rather the Russian Army would have been much smaller than it is today.

Now all ex-USSR states are prime Russian targets. And Europe's gonna quietly hand them all over on a platter, the fools.
France and Germany broadly are in charge of security in Europe. Germany never spent enough on defence, no one did.

The war was going to happen anyway, Putin has spent 50% of his interview time lamenting the breakup of the USSR. He always had expansionist goals but he needed oil revenue for the EU to build up his military first. He was running a fake democracy in Ukraine, and in late 2013 that became obvious when he forced Yanukovych to ignore his people.

It's a mistake to believe this. This really will cause WWIII if Putin touches a NATO country. He won't even get a warning and it won't just be attacking forces that get hit, all Russian infrastructure will be fair game. If he fires a single nuke, Russia, China and North Korea will be turned to ash. Hell, I don't think we can even be certain what policy is towards India at the moment, there's certainly mixed signals.

Last edited:
So why have like 4 major ammo dumps been destroyed by HIMARS in the last 24 hours? Why did a Pantsir-S1 booster stick in a building in Belgorod? Why was Belgorod oil refinery taken out by a Tochka-U, and then twice by drones? Seems to be mixed success really. Certainly not as integrated as one would believe, and this is their performance in a frictionless environment with zero jamming or SEAD/DEAD.
Lol.

It is now being estimated that the total killed RAF are still in the four digits since the beginning of the war.
More and more artillery is pouring into Ukraine, as I previously mentioned, 4 major Russian ammo dumps hit in the last 24 hours.

If you believe Russia's official loss figures I'll sell you the bridge to Severodonetsk. Even if you go on Oryx and add up the dead crews for each tank, APC/AFV/IFV/IMV destroyed, it comes to more than 10,000. And Oryx is working through a backlog, as was mentioned in a previous tweet I posted. This doesn't include other vehicles (trucks, planes, helis, air defence) or foot soldiers. FFS, Russia almost denied the sinking of the Moskva, and still denies the true number of crew deaths.

Last edited:
It's a mistake to believe this. This really will cause WWIII if Putin touches a NATO country. He won't even get a warning and it won't just be attacking forces that get hit, all Russian infrastructure will be fair game. If he fires a single nuke, Russia, China and North Korea will be turned to ash. Hell, I don't think we can even be certain what policy is towards India at the moment, there's certainly mixed signals.
On the plus side, Putin will not be too eager to enter another war when he finally gets to the end of this one.