Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Then I'm sure you have the numbers.

You mean some unverified distant explosion?
I do, at $100k per rocket, HIMARS rockets are cheaper than any SAM, even an Igla.

What else would make an explosion like this. Come on get real, accept facts.

Yeah, dude, 10 years to prepare and they are fighting with this...
tumblr_nmnui8yLEt1ts47jbo1_1280.jpg

WW2 era.

56237875-10683195-image-a-5_1649147135199.jpg

American Civil War era.

Ukraine equipping conscripts with such weapons I can understand, they suddenly had to raise an army of 500,000. But you're saying the Russians had 10 years and they couldn't equip a few thousand conscripts from Donbas with decent rifles?
They had prepared ammo sites and agents already in the country. Don't pay attention to what a few guys were holding.

Interesting, they are using SMArt 155.

After the submunition is released it opens a parachute. While slowly descending, the submunition rotates, scanning the area below with an infra-red sensor and a millimeter wave radar.

SMArt 155 is a 155 mm NATO artillery round designed to be fired from the Panzerhaubitze 2000 and the M109 howitzers, including the Paladin variant.[1] It consists of a 47-kilogram (104 lb) heavy artillery projectile containing two autonomous, sensor-fused, fire-and-forget submunitions.[1] The submunitions each contain a high-penetration EFP warhead for use against heavy armoured fighting vehicles such as main battle tanks. The EFP warhead uses a heavy metal liner.[2]

Russia uses guns against PAX STUPOR drones in Ukraine. To combat the drones, the allied forces of the Russian military began to use guns against the STUPOR drones in Ukraine. The complex against drones PARS "STUPOR" emits electromagnetic impulses and suppresses the control channels of drones.

Russian army units, the Chechen Akhmat regiment, captured four Ukrainian Varta armored vehicles. The vehicles are based on the MAZ-5434 truck and have enhanced mine protection, the armored vehicle is capable of transporting eight soldiers, including crew members. It is not clear for what reason the vehicles were abandoned, the Varta armored vehicles are 2018 and fully operational. According to preliminary data, the trophies of the Russian army will be sent to the front to strengthen the units of the Russian army.

Published footage of the impact of the Russian ATGM crew from a distance of 3500 meters on a military truck of the Ukrainian army.

When you're fighting a war, you need to spend more. He's now spending less than he was when not at war. The war is costing $0.9bn per pay, that's about $330bn per year from state services before this cut.

Naturally they are not counting this spending, 'cause the article clearly says spending has dropped from pre-war spending plans. Let's also not forget the Russians simply planned to walk in and take Ukraine, not fight for it.

Meanwhile, in Russia.

Yeah, but I'd really like sources for your claim.

That's Popasna, it's a frontline city. I'm obviously referring to Belgorod.
Iglas were $80k 2003. Non-S model. You can easily double that for 2022. And you ain't shooting down a HIMARS rocket with an Igla.

M30/31 guided rocket, from same time frame.
Average Unit Cost (TY):
Ave Unit Procurement Cost (TY):
$43K
$41K

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that a Buk or Pantsir missile is a few dozen time the cost of an Igla. E.g. A Stinger in 2020 costs $120k, an AMRAAM $1.1-1.8m. That's the problem with HIMARS rockets, every time it's fired it costs the enemy at least 10x more than the price of the rocket. They shoot it down, it costs them >10x more, they don't shoot it down, it costs them >100x times more.

I didn't say one was hit in Belgorod. I believe the locations were Popasna, Melitopol, Snizhne, Donetsk and Kadiivka now. Belgorod likely has a 100 units covering it by now. And clearly a lot of the missile landed, but none of them were guided very well. No HIMARS were used because the Ukrainians were instructed not to fire them into Russia unless returning fire against a position actively engaging them. We now that Tochkas and drones have previously hit refineries and storage depots there though.
Naturally they are not counting this spending, 'cause the article clearly says spending has dropped from pre-war spending plans. Let's also not forget the Russians simply planned to walk in and take Ukraine, not fight for it.
But that's what I'm say. He is spending less than he planned to spend even without a war that's costing $0.9bn/day. Hence:

Last edited:
More murdering of civilians by Russia.

This will be popular, Russian companies can now be forced to make staff work unpaid overtime to produce war supplies. I wonder how many will forget to put their cigarette out properly on the way out the door late at night. :ROFLMAO:

More murdering of civilians by Russia.

This will be popular, Russian companies can now be forced to make staff work unpaid overtime to produce war supplies. I wonder how many will forget to put their cigarette out properly on the way out the door late at night. :ROFLMAO:

Twitter discussions show that Russia has now started winning in
Several Eastern Ukrainian cities

Right now Ukraine is under tremendous pressure

130 days of war is over

But It looks like that in 200 days ,Russia Will Win

Twitter discussions show that Russia has now started winning in
Several Eastern Ukrainian cities

Right now Ukraine is under tremendous pressure

130 days of war is over

But It looks like that in 200 days ,Russia Will Win
Not even close, this war will last years. The Severodonetsk pocket closing was inevitable, they got their troops pulled out successfully without being captured. Putin's deadline was missed by a month roughly. Ukraine are now fighting on a level front from better positions, with better artillery, and Russia has lost a lot of ammunition supplies in the last 2 days. The problem with invasions is that the invader doesn't get to say when it's over. Take Afghanistan and Iraq, all invasion objectives were complete in weeks with trivial casualty figures. Stopping violence after that is the problem. Russia is likely years away from took weeks in Iraq and Afghanistan, and with non-trivial casualty figures, and that is by no means the end. NATO used exclusively precision munitions in Iraq and Afghanistan, with the exception of small arms and Apache/AC-130 gunfire. Russia is spraying cities with unguided MLRS and artillery salvos. That tends to to inspire hatred among the residents.

In Kherson, Russia is losing, Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhia are stalemate.