Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The Buk air defense system captured by the Armed Forces of Ukraine is making hell for the occupiers
After Snizhny, Donetsk and Torez, the flash mob continues today in the village of Yakovlivka, near Yasynuvata, where the destroyed warehouse of the BC of the Russian occupiers is burning.

That was just German delusion. Is Olaf not looking at Pakistan or China?

France and Germany broadly are in charge of security in Europe. Germany never spent enough on defence, no one did.

The war was going to happen anyway, Putin has spent 50% of his interview time lamenting the breakup of the USSR. He always had expansionist goals but he needed oil revenue for the EU to build up his military first. He was running a fake democracy in Ukraine, and in late 2013 that became obvious when he forced Yanukovych to ignore his people.

It's a mistake to believe this. This really will cause WWIII if Putin touches a NATO country. He won't even get a warning and it won't just be attacking forces that get hit, all Russian infrastructure will be fair game. If he fires a single nuke, Russia, China and North Korea will be turned to ash. Hell, I don't think we can even be certain what policy is towards India at the moment, there's certainly mixed signals.

Good job thinking exactly like your CIA masters have told you to think like.

So why have like 4 major ammo dumps been destroyed by HIMARS in the last 24 hours? Why did a Pantsir-S1 booster stick in a building in Belgorod? Why was Belgorod oil refinery taken out by a Tochka-U, and then twice by drones? Seems to be mixed success really. Certainly not as integrated as one would believe, and this is their performance in a frictionless environment with zero jamming or SEAD/DEAD.

Satellite pics of target area please.

You were so convinced the Russians hit the mall directly, which they didn't. Sat images proved that. So if targets were destroyed in Belgorod, then I'm sure you have seen the satellite images of the target area. Or wait, since your media told you that, you are gonna blindly believe it just like sheep would?

Would you believe you are being sold a fairy tale?

More and more artillery is pouring into Ukraine, as I previously mentioned, 4 major Russian ammo dumps hit in the last 24 hours.

If you believe Russia's official loss figures I'll sell you the bridge to Severodonetsk. Even if you go on Oryx and add up the dead crews for each tank, APC/AFV/IFV/IMV destroyed, it comes to more than 10,000. And Oryx is working through a backlog, as was mentioned in a previous tweet I posted. This doesn't include other vehicles (trucks, planes, helis, air defence) or foot soldiers. FFS, Russia almost denied the sinking of the Moskva, and still denies the true number of crew deaths.

Unfortunately Oryx has been passing off many Ukr losses as Russian...

Some more Russian occupiers are going to die.

If only the US starting arming Ukraine with HiMARS the moment Russia started massing troops this war would have likely been a lot different/worse for Russian forces. They would have never gotten as close to Kyiv and Kharkiv and Donbas would have looked waaay different. The south including Mariupol would likely also look way different. Oh well hindsight I reckon. But as more HiMARS and M270's make their way they will start targeting frontline forces making it easy for Ukrainian counter offensives.

Are you the Russian govt's accountant?
War is fought by numbers. Those with a $ sign before them and those without.

Satellite pics of target area please.

You were so convinced the Russians hit the mall directly, which they didn't. Sat images proved that. So if targets were destroyed in Belgorod, then I'm sure you have seen the satellite images of the target area. Or wait, since your media told you that, you are gonna blindly believe it just like sheep would?

Would you believe you are being sold a fairy tale?

Unfortunately Oryx has been passing off many Ukr losses as Russian...
What, the four ammo dumps where videos have been posted already? As for the Pantsir S1 stuck in building, that's been posted already.

1656957968876.png

What part is a fairy tale exactly? You think the ammo dump explosions were fake?

:ROFLMAO: The naivety. Like I said, if Russia was 'easily winning' over Ukraine, this war would have ended 2-3 months ago. We're half way through Month 5, give it a rest. Russia has sent train after train, and convoy after convoy into Ukraine. Sure, Ukraine has a lot of losses too, but so does Russia. You should get some proper news, or at least check out up to date feed on YouTube, twitter and livemapua. I can't believe anyone would believe a figure of less than 10,000 for Russian deaths at this stage.

That was just German delusion. Is Olaf not looking at Pakistan or China?

Good job thinking exactly like your CIA masters have told you to think like.
China quite possibly. The first country the CCP conquered was arguably China itself, ditto for the Soviets and Russia. Pakistan and India over Kashmir, that's an historic dispute. I would suggest that both of you leave things as they are, at least until you prove there's anything there that's actually worth fighting over.

Ah yes, the old, "I'm a free thinker," BS. Some great minds of the past have gone against popular opinion and heralded breakthrough, Einstein, Galileo, Newton etc. but usually it just means you're an idiot. Russia has been preparing for this war for a long time. Ukraine was infested with FSB top to bottom. They had even moved ammo into the country beforehand, it was in the planning for over a decade, combined with provocation elsewhere in Europe too and a build up of new arms.
If only the US starting arming Ukraine with HiMARS the moment Russia started massing troops this war would have likely been a lot different/worse for Russian forces. They would have never gotten as close to Kyiv and Kharkiv and Donbas would have looked waaay different. The south including Mariupol would likely also look way different. Oh well hindsight I reckon. But as more HiMARS and M270's make their way they will start targeting frontline forces making it easy for Ukrainian counter offensives.
If only they started in 2014 the war could have been prevented altogether.

This is what many don't realise, extra defence spending can save money... not to mention lives.

China quite possibly. The first country the CCP conquered was arguably China itself, ditto for the Soviets and Russia. Pakistan and India over Kashmir, that's an historic dispute. I would suggest that both of you leave things as they are, at least until you prove there's anything there that's actually worth fighting over.

Ah yes, the old, "I'm a free thinker," BS. Some great minds of the past have gone against popular opinion and heralded breakthrough, Einstein, Galileo, Newton etc. but usually it just means you're an idiot. Russia has been preparing for this war for a long time. Ukraine was infested with FSB top to bottom. They had even moved ammo into the country beforehand, it was in the planning for over a decade, combined with provocation elsewhere in Europe too and a build up of new arms.

Yeah, dude, 10 years to prepare and they are fighting with this...
tumblr_nmnui8yLEt1ts47jbo1_1280.jpg

WW2 era.

56237875-10683195-image-a-5_1649147135199.jpg

American Civil War era.

Ukraine equipping conscripts with such weapons I can understand, they suddenly had to raise an army of 500,000. But you're saying the Russians had 10 years and they couldn't equip a few thousand conscripts from Donbas with decent rifles?

That's not a lot actually. They are fighting a war, imports are dead, foreign businesses have up and left and they are merely slashing their budget by $40B. That's surprisingly low.

And spending in 2023 slashed by merely $10B? That's absolutely peanuts.

Which means they believe by 2024 they will go back in the black...

That's not a lot actually. They are fighting a war, imports are dead, foreign businesses have up and left and they are merely slashing their budget by $40B. That's surprisingly low.

And spending in 2023 slashed by merely $10B? That's absolutely peanuts.

Which means they believe by 2024 they will go back in the black...
When you're fighting a war, you need to spend more. He's now spending less than he was when not at war. The war is costing $0.9bn per pay, that's about $330bn per year from state services before this cut.