Ukraine - Russia Conflict

We paid the West back in literally the same coin. "Dialogue and diplomacy".

Yes, that's the answer to all your problems, America.

Yes, they plan on "taking control" and installing a puppet.

I mean we knew that, the only question was if it was a west east or entirety situation.

This guy.

Michael Vickers, former U.S. defense undersecretary for intelligence, said at CSIS that he couldn’t think of “a bigger strategic blunder and modern military history…I mean, this is a colossal intelligence failure and vastly underestimating Ukrainian resistance, and military execution has been terrible.”

USA is responsible for this war
And all the suffering

It looks like USA planned all of this

You pushed Ukraine and kept ignoring Russian protests about NATO expansion and ultimately
Russia just snapped
Oh shut up you delusional fool. Trying really hard to justify Putin's unprovoked invasion is really making you look like a moron.

I'm starting to get how you must live your life. Any F-up in your life you must blame others, huh? I bet you're the type that doesn't take responsibility for your own actions? I guess when Pakistan strikes and makes a move for Kashmir provoking war with India it will be India's fault too, right? Is that how you want to live your life blaming others? Grow the hell up dude and stop blaming others for your shortcomings. You sound like such a victim.

What tube like objects?

Lol. Sweeping you call it? Your ally is on the verge of becoming the Zimbabwe of the north you think because Russian forces leveling two or three cities and entering is a victory? Will they even be able to hold them while they are getting picked off? You do know there's a huge chunk of western Ukraine that still has Ukraine's 3rd brigade which are the ones receiving all the weapons coming from NATO not to mention that is where the majority of their mechanize units are? Exactly how are Russian forces suppose to hold on to cities when western Ukraine will be the staging area for attacks? This is just the beginning of Russia's nightmare just look the chaos Ukrainian army is creating without MBT's and air support against Russian logistics near Belarus and Russian border now imagine if and when Putin stupidly decides to make a move on Lviv which is much deeper in Ukraine than Kyiv, Kharkiv and Mariupol. How will they supply and have air support when they are struggling against cities near their border?

You think it's tough and bloody for Russian forces trying to take the cities near their border just watch how bloody it's going to get for Russian forces when they make a move on Odesa. Russian's haven't seen nothing yet

Wow, you seem to have learnt a lot from CoD.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_

This guy.

Michael Vickers, former U.S. defense undersecretary for intelligence, said at CSIS that he couldn’t think of “a bigger strategic blunder and modern military history…I mean, this is a colossal intelligence failure and vastly underestimating Ukrainian resistance, and military execution has been terrible.”

Back in the day, a lot of Americans blamed McNamara for the defeat in Vietnam. I'm beginning to see some truth to this. I can already see 3 outcomes as a fallout of this experiment.

1.) The loss in Vietnam.
2.) Why Forrest Gump was recruited?
3.) The reason why Forrest Gump was / is one of the most popular movies in the US.

What say ? @WHOHE

You seem the kind who'd see Forrest Gump multiple times.

Last edited:
People like Whohe support with hashtags and display photo updates.
Oh he's quite patriotic!! No two opinions about it. He's so patriotic that he wears the American flag. Literally .

As his innerwear .

And ever since the Ru invasion, he's substituted it for the Ukrainian one. He's a born fighter, that boy. Rebel without a cause, always for the underdog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jaymax