Ukraine - Russia Conflict

That's not racism, it's numbers and economics. You're becoming like the 'No borders, no nations, end deportation' crowd, you think any restrictions on immigration automatically equate to racism.
your country your rules no body can question that but look at that the way it is implemented. UK exited EU saying they dint want free movement of labor. It was more or less to prevent ppl from eastern europe getting into job market whom british thought were too low skilled....in simple words unskilled snobs in your country felt threatened. So they decided to bring in points system , to ensure only high skilled ppl come into the country. Then they inked a trade & services pact with India which included labor mobility. Now all of a sudden snobs in your country have caught cold feet as soon they heard the word Indians.

More than any thing irony is that the person who said that herself would have become ineligible to come into the country if was enforced 30 years back.

check how refugees are treated ,

your country your rules no body can question that but look at that the way it is implemented. UK exited EU saying they dint want free movement of labor. It was more or less to prevent ppl from eastern europe getting into job market whom british thought were too low skilled....in simple words unskilled snobs in your country felt threatened. So they decided to bring in points system , to ensure only high skilled ppl come into the country. Then they inked a trade & services pact with India which included labor mobility. Now all of a sudden snobs in your country have caught cold feet as soon they heard the word Indians.

More than any thing irony is that the person who said that herself would have become ineligible to come into the country if was enforced 30 years back.

check how refugees are treated ,
Free movement went far beyond free movement of labour. It was free citizenship + benefits essentially. Lot's of problems with illegal, below minimum wage labour too, benefits being paid abroad, wages going out of the economy.

Security concerns are far higher in some cases.
If Ukraine can pull off an offensive in the direction of sea of azov, it's game over.
That'll be tough though, Russian forces are stacked up there, especially with the Kerch bridge in questionable state.
EU makes life miserable for poor countries ,

Russia made their lives miserable by invading Ukraine and starting a war.

Do you know who is the most racist people in the world? Its Indians.
Sources pls??
How do you come to this conclusion?
We don't like whites, we dont like blacks, we dont like the so called asian fase.
Who are "WE"?
Personally I don't have problem with any of you mentioned above.
Also What is fase?
When comes to internal, upper cast dont like dalits, dalit dont like upper cast, muslim indians dont like hindus, hindus dont like muslims & xtians,
Yes, Religious animosity exists.
south dont like north, north dont like south, mallus dont like TN, TN dont like mallus, north don't like bimari state people etc etc.
Again you are exaggerating IMO.
Lastly, for those who are having relationship with Pakistan / china we sees them as our enemy( ee give exception only to Russia )
Whole EU & US, UK trade with China, pakistan.
Show me where we have classified them as Enemies.

The lesson is simple, in modern world no country will be able to conquer even the smallest & weakest military if the later one is have good leadership, pool of people with immense willingness to fight & unlimited weapon supply.
I believe Chinese will also face the same fate if NATO or anyone else tried to give weapon support to Taiwan in case of invasion. Even US would have struggled in Iraq if Russians had supplied weapons to Iraq.

Dude I am an Indian ,& living here itself.
And??
you said that most racist people resides in india.
Which means either you or someone else have conducted an survey of whole 206 countries and come to this conclusion.
I just want to have access to that survey.

The lesson is simple, in modern world no country will be able to conquer even the smallest & weakest military if the later one is have good leadership, pool of people with immense willingness to fight & unlimited weapon supply.
Agree
I believe Chinese will also face the same fate if NATO or anyone else tried to give weapon support to Taiwan in case of invasion.
Taiwan is an island. China can blockade all sides and establish NFZ over it.
Even US would have struggled in Iraq if Russians had supplied weapons to Iraq.
I doubt it.

That's enormous and it's not good at all for the Ukrainians. In any case, it goes in the direction of a long war. Because if the Russian stocks are not doing well, then neither are the US stocks, and like the European ones, they are not doing any better... It might be time to change our strategy and depend a little more on our own stocks. Incidentally, this is also Putin's biggest strategic mistake towards the Chinese. Because of his attack on Ukraine, Europe and the US have gone into a war economy capable of thwarting Chinese ambitions in the coming years.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Zonebourse :

Ammunition for Ukraine: the U.S. military reaches its limits

08/10/2022 | 05:44

WASHINGTON (awp/afp) - The U.S. military will soon be unable to provide Ukraine with the advanced equipment it has given it so far, as its supplies reach their limits especially in terms of ammunition, according to U.S. officials and experts.

The United States is by far the largest donor of weapons to Ukraine since the invasion of the country by Russia on February 24, with more than 16.8 billion in military assistance to Kiev => (compared to 4 for France or the UK)

But U.S. stockpiles of some equipment are "reaching the minimum levels needed for planning and training," and replenishing stocks to pre-invasion levels could take "several years," according to Mark Cancian of the Center for strategic and international studies (CSIS).

Older equipment is available and "will be an increasingly important part of transfers" in the future, added the former Marine Corps colonel, who served as the Pentagon's weapons procurement manager from 2008 to 2015, in a recent memo.

"We are learning lessons" about the U.S. military's ammunition needs in a major power conflict, which are "far greater" than expected, acknowledged a U.S. military official on condition of anonymity.

The US defense industry, which was forced to drastically reduce production in the 1990s when the US wanted to reap the benefits of peace after the collapse of the USSR, has become ultra-concentrated to cushion the blow.

The number of defense and aircraft manufacturing groups dropped from 51 to 5 in a few years.

Today, the American government must convince the industry to reopen assembly lines and relaunch production that had been abandoned, such as that of the Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, which ceased production in 2020.

Some of this equipment has become emblematic of the war in Ukraine, such as the Javelin, the anti-tank weapon widely used by Ukrainian forces at the beginning of the conflict to push back a column of Russian tanks trying to enter Kiev, or the Himars, a rocket launcher mounted on light armor, which plays an important role in Ukrainian counter-offensives in the east and south of the country.

"Close to the limit"

U.S. stockpiles of ammunition needed for the Himars, so-called GMLERS GPS-guided rockets with a range of more than 80 km, are limited, however, according to Cancian.

"If the United States has delivered to Ukraine a third of its inventory of GMLERS, as it did for the Javelin and Stinger, Ukraine has received between 8,000 and 10,000", a number sufficient for "a few months", explains the CSIS expert.

However, Lockheed Martin currently produces only 5,000 of these high-precision rockets per year, and even if the American government has released funds to accelerate this production, the United States will take several years to replenish its stocks, he adds.

Washington has delivered some 8,500 Javelin missiles to Kiev, but the annual production of this symbol of Ukrainian resistance is only 1,000 missiles.

The United States ordered $350 million worth of them in May from the joint venture between Raytheon and Lockheed Martin that manufactures them, but again it will take several years before American stocks are replenished.

The U.S. military has supplied 880,000 155-caliber shells to Kiev, or three-quarters of the Nato standard ammunition delivered to Ukraine by all Western countries, according to Pentagon figures.

"This is probably close to the limit of what the United States is willing to give without risk to its own defense capabilities," Cancian said. But many countries make the munitions around the world and deliveries to Ukraine are unlikely to stop, he added.

US defense industrial production "is accelerating," US Defense Department Russia official Laura Cooper said Tuesday, assuring that the US would continue to provide assistance to Ukraine "for as long as necessary."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

And??
you said that most racist people resides in india.
Which means either you or someone else have conducted an survey of whole 206 countries and come to this conclusion.
I just want to have access to that survey.
Yeas i said, i dont need to conduct any survey to know that. If i said Indians are one who give least importance to cleanliness, will you ask for survy details or if i said indians are least bothered about road rules & dont cate about ambulance siren, will you aske for evidence?

I know most of the indians are racial mentality & were dare to express it. I know this became, i lived here & my interaction with people taught me this bitter fact.

Since you ask me about a survey, i am giving you this link, its old. Also remember, my opinion isn't based on this report.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL