Ukraine - Russia Conflict

If I was Putin, I will drop a megaton nuke on Kiev and decimate it and also warn all other nations supporting Ukraine that allowing the use of their territory to ferry weapons to Ukraine or giving weapons to Ukraine will make them an ally of Ukraine and a direct participent in the war, with Russia reserving options to attack those countries with all the weapons at its disposal. In a war, you must not have any hesitation and fight it in its true glory with just one aim-VICTORY.
You want to kill innocent civilians in kiev???
Nuking kiev will get russia totally isolated, Even china, Iran might outright condemed russia.
Some very bad news is headed the way of Europe and in particular USA. BRICS have decided to increase their gold holdings to over 7k tons. India has just yesterday cleared import of 200 tons of gold. This will ensure that within India+China+Russia we have more gold holdings than USA. The new BRICS currency will be supported by this gold holding and any currency not linked to gold will not be recognised. Only two such currencies exist in the world which are not linked to gold holdings, USD and EURO. The countries using these currencies will have to buy the BRICS currency to be able to have trade with any country which is part of BRICS currency. OR they will have to revert back to their own local currencies linked to their gold reserve to be able to trade with any nation using BRICS currency as currency for trade. The days of printing unlimited USD and Euro are going to be over by Mid next year. Even the OPEC will change over to this BRICKS currency for trading oil and gas. Already OPEC has shown two finger flag to USA and Europe by reducing oil output by 2m brls per day. More cuts are in the offing. Just wait and watch. The day Russia nukes Ukraine, there will be further cuts in production by OPEC. Germany has run dry and now even France is running dry of oil and gas. Welcome to the middle ages when Europe used to use fire wood to keep themselves alive to cook food and keep themselves warm.
Another BS Conspiracy Theory.

Reactions: BMD
Common ukrainian were stocking/hiding/ manuevering through Civilian residential area. You Know that . You are being disingenuous.
No, I'm talking about the Russians doing things like this:

Zero military usefulness, they just strike residential areas in cities far from the frontline because Russians gotta Russian, I guess.

If I was Putin, I will drop a megaton nuke on Kiev and decimate it and also warn all other nations supporting Ukraine that allowing the use of their territory to ferry weapons to Ukraine or giving weapons to Ukraine will make them an ally of Ukraine and a direct participent in the war, with Russia reserving options to attack those countries with all the weapons at its disposal. In a war, you must not have any hesitation and fight it in its true glory with just one aim-VICTORY.
The only possible response of the West in case of nuclear attacks in Ukraine will be to destroy Russia. No way that the idea that nukes can be used in a war of aggression and invasion can be permitted to exist. Any country that tries will need to be erased so as to avoid setting a very dangerous precedent.

Nukes are for deterrence only, not for expansionism.

Reactions: Amarante
The Normandy scene came to my mind but the question is how long (fits that music video by Iron Maiden)? How long can Taiwan hold without NATO supplies. They can't compete the Chinese in quantity.
Ukraine only had 8 years to prepare for war and they weren't really expecting it, Taiwan has had 70 years to prepare for war and successfully defended Dongding Island (yes that's a real name) in the Second Taiwan Strait Crisis and Dong-Yin Island in 1965.

Taiwan also has cruise missiles with a 1500-2000km range to attack Chinese ports and infrastructure. They can hit Beijing. The outcomes wouldn't be pretty for China. China would lose a lot of men, asset and infrastructure whatever the final result, which would no doubt be compounded by sanctions. And if China succeeded, then the west would stop buying chips made there anyway.

CMs

ALCM

Taiwan also has a very good air defence with PAC-3 and THAAD and M1A2 tanks. Russia has sucked at achieving air-superiority even before western AD weapons arrived and Chinese MBTs would have to survive the landing even before being hammered by M1A2 tanks with DU matrix armour.

Last edited:
While NATO armies have moved to a paradigm of using only guided munitions whenever possible (including on howitzer shells like Excalibur or Bonus), the Russians mostly rely on their Soviet-era stock. Attempts at modernizing their army, their arsenal, or even just their doctrine have always failed due to a combination of inertia, corruption, and incompetence.

So, they launch projects aimed at making modern weapons, and there's a lot of hype, but they don't have much functional results at the end. On paper they have modern stuff, in practice they don't, or in too little quantities to make a difference.
How were they able to sustain in Syria then that too against Americans and the proxies. They have definitely used modern weapons there.

You want to kill innocent civilians in kiev???
Nuking kiev will get russia totally isolated, Even china, Iran might outright condemed russia.

Another BS Conspiracy Theory.
Bob him on ignore, the guy is totally insane and drums up all sorts of fantasies to support his crumbling perceptions, not to mention justifying nuclear genocide multiple times in this thread.

Common ukrainian were stocking/hiding/ manuevering through Civilian residential area. You Know that . You are being disingenuous.
That doesn't account for every incident. And I'm quite sure if the west did similar even once, people would rave about it for years, regardless of the circumstances. Russia has done it hundred of times in only 7 months.

Only recently:

Old-soviet era countries have provided jet fighters.
Russia never established air superiority period. They were unable.
Yup ! I think so too.

LOL! I wouldn't read into this too much. You are being paranoid by stating that pakistan have given free hand in kashmir.
The west's position on Kashmir is simply stop fighting. It doesn't support aggression by either side at this point.

Last edited:
No, I'm talking about the Russians doing things like this:

Zero military usefulness, they just strike residential areas in cities far from the frontline because Russians gotta Russian, I guess.
Let's see if this building was used for military purpose.
The only possible response of the West in case of nuclear attacks in Ukraine will be to destroy Russia. No way that the idea that nukes can be used in a war of aggression and invasion can be permitted to exist. Any country that tries will need to be erased so as to avoid setting a very dangerous precedent.

Nukes are for deterrence only, not for expansionism.
And how nuking japan was/is justified? How was US deterring japan by using them, weren't they were close to defeat?
There is a reason during annexing ceremony speech putin said USA has set the precedent for using nukes.
Anyway lets hope this nuke war talk is just sabre-rattling.

Tomorrow there will be a crucial meeting of security council of Russia and in all likelyhood the SMO will be changed to war status. This will allow Russian forces to undertake much larger operations with the use of much better/devastating weapon systems. If I was Putin, I will drop a megaton nuke on Kiev and decimate it and also warn all other nations supporting Ukraine that allowing the use of their territory to ferry weapons to Ukraine or giving weapons to Ukraine will make them an ally of Ukraine and a direct participent in the war, with Russia reserving options to attack those countries with all the weapons at its disposal. In a war, you must not have any hesitation and fight it in its true glory with just one aim-VICTORY.

Some very bad news is headed the way of Europe and in particular USA. BRICS have decided to increase their gold holdings to over 7k tons. India has just yesterday cleared import of 200 tons of gold. This will ensure that within India+China+Russia we have more gold holdings than USA. The new BRICS currency will be supported by this gold holding and any currency not linked to gold will not be recognised. Only two such currencies exist in the world which are not linked to gold holdings, USD and EURO. The countries using these currencies will have to buy the BRICS currency to be able to have trade with any country which is part of BRICS currency. OR they will have to revert back to their own local currencies linked to their gold reserve to be able to trade with any nation using BRICS currency as currency for trade. The days of printing unlimited USD and Euro are going to be over by Mid next year. Even the OPEC will change over to this BRICKS currency for trading oil and gas. Already OPEC has shown two finger flag to USA and Europe by reducing oil output by 2m brls per day. More cuts are in the offing. Just wait and watch. The day Russia nukes Ukraine, there will be further cuts in production by OPEC. Germany has run dry and now even France is running dry of oil and gas. Welcome to the middle ages when Europe used to use fire wood to keep themselves alive to cook food and keep themselves warm.
If Russia drops nuke on Ukrain, then we can forget about pok. Pakistan will not hesitate to drope nuke on us

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Let's see if this building was used for military purpose.
They blew up their own apartment buildings so that Putin could justify starting a 2nd Chechen War.

And how nuking japan was/is justified? How was US deterring japan by using them, weren't they were close to defeat?
There is a reason during annexing ceremony speech putin said USA has set the precedent for using nukes.
Anyway lets hope this nuke war talk is just sabre-rattling.
Japan invaded other countries and attacked Pearl Habour. Removing them from every country conventionally would have cost millions of lives.

1665332682461.png

Ultimately Japan was the aggressor not the defender. Japan had a month after the nuclear test in Los Alamos to withdraw from occupied territories. Ukraine has not occupied any foreign territories or attacked Russia.

The conditions for use during WWII were singular, a war that had already killed 50m civilians could be ended quickly without fear of escalation. Such circumstances don't exist today and never will do again. If you were a leader in a democracy and could end a war with 2 bombs, how could you explain to your people that you weren't going to use them and were instead going to send millions of their sons and husbands to die instead? All Putin has to do is go back to Russia to stop them dying, nobody has taken his land.

It would also be a bad idea to set a precedent of using nukes to end modern conflicts. The ramifications are biblical.

Last edited:
Reactions: RASALGHUL
They blew up their own apartment buildings so that Putin could justify starting a 2nd Chechen War.

Yup! i have heard this version before. Don't think it's true though.
Japan invaded other countries and attacked Pearl Habour. Removing them from every country conventionally would have cost millions of lives.

View attachment 24804

Ultimately Japan was the aggressor not the defender.
Agree.
Japan had a month after the nuclear test in Los Alamos to withdraw from occupied territories. Ukraine has not occupied any foreign territories or attacked Russia.

The conditions for use during WWII were singular, a war that had already killed 50m civilians could be ended quickly without fear of escalation. Such circumstances don't exist today and never will do again.
My point is that in july 1945, japanese were close to defeat, even some Top US military/pollitical leders advised US president not to use Nuke, but he went ahead with it.
Using Nuke was more of a showoff. Power projection.

Taiwan also has cruise missiles with a 1500-2000km range to attack Chinese ports and infrastructure.
Don't you think, Chinese know that as well. Wouldn't they be flattening the stockpiles first? It's easy to search and destroy in an Island country than a mainland country.
in the Second Taiwan Strait Crisis and Dong-Yin Island in 1965.
In 1965 China was a struggling nation. Now they are second largest economy.

They can hit Beijing. The outcomes wouldn't be pretty for China. China would lose a lot of men, asset and infrastructure whatever the final result, which would no doubt be compounded by sanctions. And if China succeeded, then the west would stop buying chips made there anyway.
They can hit Beijing, they can also target machinery and factories , no doubt there will be massive loss to Chinese too but China has ability and infrastructure to recover from the damage within the short span. I would say in days while continuing the operation. Taiwan without external supplies can't have that consistency of assault. They can fight bravely but then then there is a limit there.

no doubt there will be massive loss to Chinese too
I think Xi jinping is worried about massive losses, and IMO this factor is what holding china from invading taiwan. Had it been someone like putin instead of XI jinping as leader of china, you bet Taiwan would have been flattened by now.

I would say in days while continuing the operation. Taiwan without external supplies can't have that consistency of assault. They can fight bravely but then then there is a limit there.
yup! Fully agree here.

The Normandy scene came to my mind but the question is how long (fits that music video by Iron Maiden)? How long can Taiwan hold without NATO supplies. They can't compete the Chinese in quantity.
I'll end this off-topic fantasy of yours...

taiwan_missile_ranges_v2.png

Taiwan_missiles_web.jpg

As you can see Taiwan is more capable by a substantial margin of hitting back with their own SSM unlike Ukraine. Taiwan manufactures their own SAM, anti-ship and SSM but they do depend on US for fighters. Taiwan is going to have days maybe even a week before an attack by China since China is going to have to position ALL forces. PLA-Navy is going to have a bad day operating near Taiwan with shore-base anti ship missiles and PLAAF bases being used for strikes on Taiwan are also not going to fare very well as fighters get taken out sitting on tarmac.

Taiwan can easily hold out for couple of weeks as Chinese air force and Navy take heavy losses and once two USN carrier strike groups arrive east of Taiwan and secure Taiwan airspace that will be the end of Chinese air force flying over Taiwan.

THEE END of this off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: Hydra and RASALGHUL