Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Last edited:

Paratroopers destroyed a 120 mm mortar and anti-tank missile system of the Russian invaders in southern Ukraine​

Cry baby Putin is now threatening to starve Africa again.

Russia is fighting the combined efforts of world's most powerful military entity, i.e., NATO albeit indirectly, so it will take heavy losses. But it's rest to sure that Russia will achieve its objectives no matter what.

You're rejoicing at one setback and mentioning me lol. I care about my country India and know that for our prosperity a multi-polar world is necessary. Thus Russia's survival is important for us.

Russia is fighting the combined efforts of world's most powerful military entity, i.e., NATO albeit indirectly, so it will take heavy losses. But it's rest to sure that Russia will achieve its objectives no matter what.

You're rejoicing at one setback and mentioning me lol. I care about my country India and know that for our prosperity a multi-polar world is necessary. Thus Russia's survival is important for us.
Not even nearly, don't kid yourself. If it was, it'd be facing hundreds of cruise missiles every single day and its Black Sea Fleet would already be gone.

A multipolar world is necessary only in that we need a North and South Pole for a magnetic field to protect us from solar storms. Putin, nobody needs.

Lol. So you're saying you approve of Russia's invasion?
Oh wow, @Innominate, it looks like the UK is now taking on the role of US in being responsible for everything. :ROFLMAO:

Go back a few pages and I said this would happen after Iranian drone strikes on power infrastructure.

They likely figure they can hit UK interest including military ships without UK having the ability to retaliate or US getting involved.

Reactions: BMD

no no no this is just a minute fraction of NATO's power when raptors and rafales and typhoon begin flying over ukraine, when virginia class sub attack then you can say that NATO is actually making an effort.

U time travelled to the future & came back?
I am not rejoicing for Russia or Ukrain here. I am rejoicing for the sad state of Russian andh bhakth /fan boys.
FYI, it is not the one setback, its is the latest set back of Russia.
India's prosperity is depending up on Indians & the government we selects not on some random country which importing drones from a rogue nation like Iran.