Ukraine - Russia Conflict

My God what delusion. The flanker series will fight against Raptor and the typhoon when they can't even win against Rafale.
WVR? Super Flankers(30SM & 35S) would whoop your Raptors, Typhoons and Rafale without any doubt. BVR?

Well, since the case scenario is NATO attacking Russia so Flankers linked with Russian IADS fighting inside their own country would be potent to say the least.

Delusion? Russia is NOT Iraq it's a superpower. Go and fight it and you'll know why.

Lulz! Russian fanboys I beg you please don't watch this.
:ROFLMAO:

That is how you troll... well done.
200.gif

nazi's burn ppl alive and imperialists will say there are no nazis just kids playing with swastika.

On May 2, 2014, at least 48 people were killed when right-wing Ukrainian forces burned down the Trade Unions Building in Odessa. The victims had taken refuge in the building after opposing the February 2014 coup d’etat in Ukraine that was backed by the U.S. State Department.

Eight years after the massacre, the International Action Center, a New York-based anti-war group founded by former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, hosted a public commemoration that included testimony from a survivor named Alexey who currently lives in Luhansk in eastern Ukraine.

Alexey spoke movingly about his friend and comrade, Andrey Brezevsky, who was beaten to death by neo-Nazi thugs with a metal bar after he jumped out of the Trade Unions Building to escape the fire.

If Russia were so weak as you people are trying to project then West would have directly put them to rest rather than trying to fight them and weaken them till the last Ukrainian.

Don't rejoice until the war is over.
NATO is directly involving in this war, they are providing free weapons, seamless intelligence to Ukrain. They aren't even hiding, rather openly saying that NATO will ep on provide the necessary weapons. My query to fan boy like you @Rajput Lion is why the hell Russia is not attacking NATO then?

My God what delusion. The flanker series will fight against Raptor and the typhoon when they can't even win against Rafale.
Last time when our MKI face vintage F16s, how many kills MKI achieved against F16s? Answer is zero. We should come out from the delusion that Russian weapons are on par with NATO, no its not. If you fight pak with these Russian things, i bet you we will struggle a lot.
WVR? Super Flankers(30SM & 35S) would whoop your Raptors, Typhoons and Rafale without any doubt. BVR?
Why would Raptor's or F15 or any other fighter should fight flanker in WVR when these platforms are very well capable of eating flanker alive in BVR?

Last time when our MKI face vintage F16s, how many kills MKI achieved against F16s? Answer is zero. We should come out from the delusion that Russian weapons are on par with NATO, no its not. If you fight pak with these Russian things, i bet you we will struggle a lot.

And a Mig 21 destroyed F16. SO Russia >> America, lol.

Swift Retort was a blessing in disguise for IAF and SU30MKI, but you won't ever guess why😉
Why would Raptor's or F15 or any other fighter should fight flanker in WVR when these platforms are very well capable of eating flanker alive in BVR?
Any BVR fight can get to the merge very quickly especially if one is fighting a peer level enemy.

It's the contrary, Flankers teamed and networked with Russian IADS and Mig31BMs would eat alive everything inside their home turf except Raptor. And Russians have prepared for years against Raptors. All I would say is the exchange rates are going to be shocking for Yankee fanboys like you even against F22.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
thats quite obvious. of course smart boys will claim they are the most powerful & peaceful specimens that have ever lived on this earth hence they dont want to fight russia. 🤣
If Russia is so bothered about Western support of Ukraine, why doesn't it attack us?

nazi's burn ppl alive and imperialists will say there are no nazis just kids playing with swastika.

On May 2, 2014, at least 48 people were killed when right-wing Ukrainian forces burned down the Trade Unions Building in Odessa. The victims had taken refuge in the building after opposing the February 2014 coup d’etat in Ukraine that was backed by the U.S. State Department.

Eight years after the massacre, the International Action Center, a New York-based anti-war group founded by former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, hosted a public commemoration that included testimony from a survivor named Alexey who currently lives in Luhansk in eastern Ukraine.

Alexey spoke movingly about his friend and comrade, Andrey Brezevsky, who was beaten to death by neo-Nazi thugs with a metal bar after he jumped out of the Trade Unions Building to escape the fire.
The 'victims' had overrun and seized control of the place and refused to come out. They were attempting to seize control like the Russian Donbass rebels had already done, along with the Russians in Crimea and were dealt with accordingly.

Putin blew up an apartment block in Russia, just so he could start a war.

Last edited:
No Pakistani F-16 was shot down it is a lie by Indian government to help people like you to cope with Pakistan shooting down of Indian fighter. It has been done to death go look up the thread on this topic but I warn you... There's a lot of slapping with facts by me on folks like you that believe this nonsense.

They tried but in the end they gave up. Lol.

No Pakistani F-16 was shot down it is a lie by Indian government to help people like you to cope with Pakistan shooting down of Indian fighter. It has been done to death go look up the thread on this topic but I warn you... There's a lot of slapping with facts by me on folks like you that believe this nonsense.

F-4s were happily beating MiG-21s 55 years ago.

Our AF does not lie. Get this inside your head Mr. Yank.

F-4s were happily beating MiG-21s 55 years ago.
Yeah USA dominated so much so that they went ahead and added guns in their planes after their famous "missiles are enough" theory was destroyed by the Migs😎

In a 1 vs 1 conventional battle on neutral ground, they would not stand a chance against the US. That's why they always make nuclear threats.
That is against combined NATO threat. USA would do jack against Russia 1 vs 1 even though US conventional fire-power is unmatched in the world.

Even if it true, that engagement is happened in wvr, pilot's ability have more role in wvr. And we all know how shitty is Russians when comes to pilot training.
Any BVR fight can get to the merge very quickly especially if one is fighting a peer level enemy.

It's the contrary, Flankers teamed and networked with Russian IADS and Mig31BMs would eat alive everything inside their home turf except Raptor. And Russians have prepared for years against Raptors. All I would say is the exchange rates are going to be shocking for Yankee fanboys like you even against F22.
Even if it true, that engagement is happened in wvr, pilot's ability have more role in wvr. And we all know how shitty is Russians when comes to pilot training.

They did, and the rebels took ground each time. Russia lied and lied and lied, and that's why it took a court case in Russia for there to be an admission that they were in Ukraine.

You know at this point that Putin lies about everything, so the fact you are still defending him just makes you a liar too.

What ground? The separatists lost ground until the war began. In fact the UAF was planning a major offensive before the Russians interfered last year.
Nearly all Russia's friends are dictatorships, with India being the exception due to being driven by hatred for the West rather than rationality.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: jetray