Ukraine - Russia Conflict

My point was France has no intention of making an independent stand on its own. So you guys feel working through India is enough.
And why would any country ( including France) do that, when it is not in their interest?
IT's not in any country Interest to stick neck out for Taiwan, japan, or any SCS dispute, If their own interests aren't attacked.

IT's not in any country Interest to stick neck out for Taiwan, japan, or any SCS dispute, If their own interests aren't attacked.
tell me where would you fight ? where you have zero risk of losing nothing on faraway shores or high risk of fighting near your home and taking lot of damage.

yeah. all is quiet on the western front.

Criticisms from the West don't make sense actually. It needs to make sense. Rather Western media is attacking Russian strengths while blowing out of proportion Russian weaknesses.

Like one of the articles you posted said Russia depends on Ukrainian engines for helicopters, but the Russians replaced it with their own years ago.

Ukrainian engine:
Russian derivative:

So that dependency is gone. It was part of their self-sufficiency program. So another lie.

There was also that nonsense about lack of infantry gear during mobilisation, now most of them are equipped.

tell me where would you fight ? where you have zero risk of losing nothing on faraway shores or high risk of fighting near your home and taking lot of damage.

What Germany was to Russia, all of EU is to China. They prefer economics over politics, while preferring to let others fight for them.

The same with Ukraine. The US threw the EU under the bus when it came to dealing with Russia because the EU allowed Russia to take advantage of them.

History will repeat as usual in the same generation. The US will push China towards sanctions, and the EU will bite more dust when the sanctions hit.

The US is making the right moves to make the world a safer place in the long term, ie, taking out Russia, China and the GCC. The EU has no interest in getting with the program though. They prefer their bubble.

cherry picking in winter , yeah please continue.

1667935098670.png

Three points:

1. From link: The ORB poll estimate has come under criticism in a peer reviewed paper entitled "Conflict Deaths in Iraq: A Methodological Critique of the ORB Survey Estimate", published in the journal Survey Research Methods. This paper "describes in detail how the ORB poll is riddled with critical inconsistencies and methodological shortcomings", and concludes that the ORB poll is "too flawed, exaggerated and ill-founded to contribute to discussion of the human costs of the Iraq war".

2. Vast majority of civilian deaths caused by insurgents and terror groups sponsored by Iran and Russia.

3. More people were killed by Saddam and sanctions due to Saddam prior to 2003, including not one, not two but 3 gas attacks - Halabja, Anfal, Ghouta. In total Saddam was responsible for the deaths and disappearance of up to 2 million Iraqis during his rule and sanctions led to the deaths of 1.5 million more indirectly. There was no choice but to remove him, the criminality was in not doing so in 1991.

Last edited:
No, genius. You need to learn way more about boy-girl relationships.
Tell that to your cat.
How did they manage to do it?
I mean to carry around 400kg explosive...
Small bomb blew up larger Russian bombs in situ.
I don't think Putin is going to admit to even one of these demands..
And yet they are all completely reasonable and fully aligned with international law.

Only reddit and forum diplomats are attacking India.
Not the real one.
And they're mostly doing that because India isn't exactly neutral on reddit and forums. Head of state says neutral, Indian news and forum/reddit/twitter posts shout, "not neutral."

The West officially attacked India right in the beginning for not condemning Russia.
What did you expect? Sovereign democracy gets invaded, India is like "ho-hum" and most forum/twitter bums and Hindustan Times are spouting off about how it's all the West's fault like everything.
Since when have dictionary definitions worked in every situation?
Always, except when someone trying to change them doesn't want them to.
Such operations are not conducted by 1 person.
Fly a drone with small amount of explosives attached into a rack of aircraft bombs left on runway.

If you havent noticed there is an unofficial cold war going between India & west.
Only in your head.

The Quad....

That's a cold war? because I don't remember this applying to the USSR during the actual Cold War.

India and the U.S. on October 27 inked a landmark defence agreement that will allow sharing of high-end military technology, classified satellite data and critical information between the two countries.

I know. Which is why I originally said: I guess they feel India is enough. ;)

My point was France has no intention of making an independent stand on its own. So you guys feel working through India is enough.
Doesn't sound like a cold war though....

Reactions: RASALGHUL
And they're mostly doing that because India isn't exactly neutral on reddit and forums. Head of state says neutral, Indian news and forum/reddit/twitter posts shout, "not neutral."
if reddit users represent India then do twits & twats on twitter represent us & uk ? great logic

Authorities in Transnistria asking Moscow to help with natural gas supply​

Tiraspol turned to Moscow to solve the problem of gas withdrawal by Moldova, waiting for an answer - Foreign Minister of Pridnestrovie

Don't hold your breath pillocks.

Only in your head.

The Quad....

That's a cold war? because I don't remember this applying to the USSR during the actual Cold War.
you mean peace & collaboration agreements, they are dime a dozen. You can keep signing them till the toilet paper runs out.

you mean peace & collaboration agreements, they are dime a dozen. You can keep signing them till the toilet paper runs out.
No wonder you think there's a cold war. Even peace and collaboration is a cold war to you. Perhaps the war is in your head.

Reactions: RASALGHUL
Three points:

1. From link: The ORB poll estimate has come under criticism in a peer reviewed paper entitled "Conflict Deaths in Iraq: A Methodological Critique of the ORB Survey Estimate", published in the journal Survey Research Methods. This paper "describes in detail how the ORB poll is riddled with critical inconsistencies and methodological shortcomings", and concludes that the ORB poll is "too flawed, exaggerated and ill-founded to contribute to discussion of the human costs of the Iraq war".

2. Vast majority of civilian deaths caused by insurgents and terror groups sponsored by Iran and Russia.

3. More people were killed by Saddam and sanctions due to Saddam prior to 2003, including not one, not two but 3 gas attacks - Halabja, Anfal, Ghouta. In total Saddam was responsible for the deaths and disappearance of up to 2 million Iraqis during his rule and sanctions led to the deaths of 1.5 million more indirectly. There was no choice but to remove him, the criminality was in not doing so in 1991.

Good. Now start doing your own research to see how bad it was.
What did you expect? Sovereign democracy gets invaded, India is like "ho-hum" and most forum/twitter bums and Hindustan Times are spouting off about how it's all the West's fault like everything.

Respect stance. And Ukraine isn't a sovereign democracy. Not since 2014.