Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Crimea.jpg

That's a lot rebuilt. The attack happened a month ago.

I guess it will be in time for any winter offensive planned.

Why is @Hydra banned?
Good. Now start doing your own research to see how bad it was.
Have done. Far less people died, and the vast majority of deaths were down to insurgent/terrorist activities sponsored by external states.
Respect stance. And Ukraine isn't a sovereign democracy. Not since 2014.
Your stance can't be respected, there's nothing to respect about it. Ukraine wasn't sovereign or a democracy before 2014. Wow, you still blowing your trumpet about them being 0.19 short of 6 on that chart? India is only a few tenths above a 6 and they're not even at war.

Last edited:
I think it's going to be time to hit him again. 😃
If Ukraine get Storm Shadow/SCALP, it won't even be worth trying to rebuild the bridge. It would also be nice if the Kremlin had no electrical power over the Christmas period.
The truck bomb won't work this time though. It will have to be via a missile strike, but it will have to get through air defence.
What air defence? :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, if there's a winter offensive planned, I don't think the Ukrainians will get the time to do it.
Wasn't a truck bomb last time.

And Ukraine isn't a sovereign democracy. Not since 2014.
Wasn't a democracy before 2014, it just had better functioning of government (due to lack of war), but far worse political participation and political culture. The latter indicates that the people had a greater belief in the legitimacy of their government after 2014.

Why were people arguing it was a war crime though? He came to fight in Ukraine, so they tried to kill him.

This war has has show how inhuman ppl have become. In the game of geo politics human life has no value. :(

Irrespective of which side he is poor chap's fight for his life has become entertainment for heart less savages. This is no different from roman arena where ppl's life & death was entertainment.