Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Just pointing out that Putin's demands aren't reasonable or compliant with international law.
And, I alredy told earlier that "I" agree with it, Not Putin.
It's Putin who is in charge of Russian Military, Not me. And Putin will not agree with it.

Another gesture of goodwill.

Russian Aim Reduction.

Take Ukraine by deposing Kyiv regime -> Take Novorossiya -> Make land bridge to Transnistria -> Make land bridge to Crimea.

China will likely provide them it direct.
The Chinese have nowhere the tech the french have. Their fire and forget atgms are at least a generation behind the latest western atgms including spike and MMP. What they have is larger warheads.

Reactions: South block
This war has has show how inhuman ppl have become. In the game of geo politics human life has no value. :(

Irrespective of which side he is poor chap's fight for his life has become entertainment for heart less savages. This is no different from roman arena where ppl's life & death was entertainment.

BMD thinks killing injured Russians is not a war crime, so it's all good here.

remarkable, guy's thinking has been years ahead of his time.
Even after collapse of SU ppl were living in peace though there was some dislike between different communities about what happened in the past. Once politics got injected every thing went downhill.

It's happening right now between India and Pakistan. The aftereffects of badly planned partition.

Somebody drank too much vodka while driving. 🤡

UPDATE 2-Russian-installed official in Ukraine's Kherson region dies in car crash​

The UAV pilots of the Mykolayiv DSHV brigade destroyed about 30 invaders and disabled 5 units. techniques​

The Chinese have nowhere the tech the french have. Their fire and forget atgms are at least a generation behind the latest western atgms including spike and MMP. What they have is larger warheads.
I wouldn't bet on that. I think a lot of people underestimate the Chinese. At the moment their military is far more worrying than Russia's IMO.

When China invades Taiwan, do you think Germany is going to sanction China?
I would say "Emphatically Nein".

Yeah, they will.
Honestly Biden has surprisingly been much more belligerent than initially thought. I thought he was going to be a full on Chinese stooge. Interesting how things are turning out. With Biden basically being a vegetable the US state department and DoD has been of the leash for the first time in years I think.

The opposite. The Democrats hate Russia and China. They are just struggling with China due to the global dependency on their production. As that changes, the Americans will become more aggressive.

J&K and some parts of India are mostly Muslim, does these mean Pakistan has rights to them?

Actually, yes. We told 'em to eff off though, for the parts not part of J&K, like Hyderabad. Which is why we now have this guy's statue out there.

637685292587347981hVxXrQ.jpg

The J&K's Hindu king told 'em to eff off too, but they attacked, and the rest is history.

BMD thinks killing injured Russians is not a war crime, so it's all good here.
First of all, it's laughable that anyone would even complain about war crimes against the Russian military given how they've broken every international law in the book prior, including when they started the invasion. If someone invaded Russia like this, Putin would nuke entire cities, so you're being pathetic.

That aside, an injured soldier can still kill your soldiers. If he's too injured to fight it is the responsibility of Russian forces in that area to remove him from the field (of course that would require a competent military). If he's still on the field, he's an active threat and will be killed by drones.

Actually, yes. We told 'em to eff off though, for the parts not part of J&K, like Hyderabad. Which is why we now have this guy's statue out there.

637685292587347981hVxXrQ.jpg

The J&K's Hindu king told 'em to eff off too, but they attacked, and the rest is history.
And Ukraine is telling Russia to eff off now because it's inside their borders, and unlike J&K's king, Ukraine's leadership are elected representatives of the people.

When China invades Taiwan, do you think Germany is going to sanction China?
I would say "Emphatically Nein".
They will, definitely, China could expect sanctions from US+NATO, Japan, Australia, NZ, ROK etc. as a minimum. The real question is whether India will sanction them. I would say there's more chance of a 'no' from India given the whole BRICS thing.

Somebody drank too much vodka while driving. 🤡

UPDATE 2-Russian-installed official in Ukraine's Kherson region dies in car crash​

Low level insurgency is already there.
No wonder, Russia is pulling out it troops from kherson.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
First of all, it's laughable that anyone would even complain about war crimes against the Russian military given how they've broken every international law in the book prior, including when they started the invasion.
Yup! Russian war crimes should be repudiated.
If someone invaded Russia like this, Putin would nuke entire cities, so you're being pathetic.
Don't be dramatic. But, Yes he would have been very ruthless.
That aside, an injured soldier can still kill your soldiers. If he's too injured to fight it is the responsibility of Russian forces in that area to remove him from the field (of course that would require a competent military). If he's still on the field, he's an active threat and will be killed by drones.
NO. You can't.
If an enemy soldier isn't threat to you or running away or surrendered then you can't kill the guy.