Ukraine - Russia Conflict

So much for victory day. Maybe they should rename it, runaway and lose day.

1683712601156.png

ht tps://twitter.com/UkraineNewsLive/status/1656265943759159296?s=20
1683729653120.png

Last edited:
The number of launchers is too less. A lot of them will be suppressed by attack helicopters and artillery.

I feel like it would be fun to go back through this thread and reexamine some of what people where saying prior to the war. Russia's helicopters have been a non-factor with the proliferation of portable air-defence weapons while Javelin had an outsized impact in the war during the defence of Kiev in the initial stages and continues to cause damage to Russian armor today. I think it would be fun to go back and see how wrong (or if you're me, right:p) most people's analysis and reading of both sides capabilities and sustainment has been.

Armor earmarked for delivery to Ukraine.

nd6xvjULCf0

P_bE7HiC0Ww

O9AqGVNokqI

Xsgc85n_yao

Mymosv8MonA

S-400 is way better than Patriot. If Patriot was so much better than IAF would have chosen it over S-400.

Lol. Slow down there. Last I checked S-400 has 2 confirmed real-world intercepts, one being a helicopter the other being a SU-27 (Ukrainian SU-27s dont have robust electronic warfare capabilities I should add) and PATRIOT has several hundred including missiles, aircraft, UAVs and helicopters. I'd say it's a little premature to crown S-400 more capable, especially given the losses suffered by the system and its offshoots in Ukraine.

Last edited:
London has delivered Storm Shadow to the UKR - no number quoted.
In reality, its range is greater than the official 250 km. Very accurate and with a unit load of 450 kg, it does not seem to have been used by the UKR yet.

French call it scalp eg . We had bought it . It can go up to 500km if lunched from high altitude