Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The destruction of Patriot and Storm Shadow is the beginning of destruction of advance NATO weaponry. Eventually this war will witness destruction of advance NATO tanks and fighter planes. Mark my words...

Yeah one PATRIOT lightly damaged by debris and not even requiring repair or removal from service is truly a bad omen. And is there any proof of this downing of a Storm Shadow, which is two decade old tech now? No? Didn't think so.

Lol.

"Two U.S. officials confirmed that a Patriot system had been damaged in the attack but added that the Patriot remained operational against all threats."

6 KH-47M2, 9 3m54-1Kalibr, 3 Iskander-K, a bunch of Geran-1/2s and all they got was a few dinks on a PATRIOT that is still operational:LOL:.

Last edited:
The destruction of Patriot and Storm Shadow is the beginning of destruction of advance NATO weaponry. Eventually this war will witness destruction of advance NATO tanks and fighter planes. Mark my words...
This war will witness the history repetition of similar events happened in Turkey after WW1 to Russia. Breaking in to small parts, & the sole remaining so called successor becoming a vassal state to super powers, ie China.

Reactions: BMD and zinswinsin

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today. Excellent joke.

10k Russian vehicles weren't enough for you eh? Soon enough the Russians will be actually sending T-34/85 to Ukraine.

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Patriot battery is still operational you dope. Your coping skills needs work.

Oh wait you weren't being serious and this was your way of joking? Oy vey you got me now I feel dopey. Nobody could be this delusional. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
This war will witness the history repetition of similar events happened in Turkey after WW1 to Russia. Breaking in to small parts, & the sole remaining so called successor becoming a vassal state to super powers, ie China.
Never going to happen. You people are underestimating the patriotism of Russian people and their will to fight for their survival.

Never going to happen. You people are underestimating the patriotism of Russian people and their will to fight for their survival.
Does that include the ones sent to jail for 25 years for criticising the war? Or the ones that have left already?

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Yeah one PATRIOT lightly damaged by debris and not even requiring repair or removal from service is truly a bad omen. And is there any proof of this downing of a Storm Shadow, which is two decade old tech now? No? Didn't think so.

Lol.

"Two U.S. officials confirmed that a Patriot system had been damaged in the attack but added that the Patriot remained operational against all threats."

6 KH-47M2, 9 3m54-1Kalibr, 3 Iskander-K, a bunch of Geran-1/2s and all they got was a few dinks on a PATRIOT that is still operational:LOL:.

Two anonymous officials?

This is the only "official" word I could find on the topic:
“First of all, I can’t confirm these reports,” said Kirby.

“It would depend on the scope of the damage if it could be repaired by Ukrainians on site. Obviously, if there was damage done to a Patriot system that needed to be repaired outside Ukraine, we would certainly assist with that.”

Alternatively, others are telling us to wait for more news.
"As always, we need to rely on those institutions that hold journalistic standards high, who source information from multiple places, who don't run a first draft if they don't have confirmation, and who work hard against letting themselves become a tool in the hand of the propaganda machines," warned Amy Bonebright, assistant professor of journalism in the School of Communication & Digital Content at Liberty University.

"In 2023, we are fortunate to have multiple legacy media that do reliable, accurate reporting to help us decipher if the information is true or not. And usually, the truth is found somewhere in the middle of the two greatest extremes," said Bonebright.

When two parties are making ridiculous claims, both tend to be wrong. Neither is Kinzhal unstoppable nor is the Patriot infalliable.

No name, no designation, then fake news.

Turns out Ukraine only has the non-MSE PAC-3 anyway.
Two anonymous officials?

This is the only "official" word I could find on the topic:
“First of all, I can’t confirm these reports,” said Kirby.

“It would depend on the scope of the damage if it could be repaired by Ukrainians on site. Obviously, if there was damage done to a Patriot system that needed to be repaired outside Ukraine, we would certainly assist with that.”

Alternatively, others are telling us to wait for more news.
"As always, we need to rely on those institutions that hold journalistic standards high, who source information from multiple places, who don't run a first draft if they don't have confirmation, and who work hard against letting themselves become a tool in the hand of the propaganda machines," warned Amy Bonebright, assistant professor of journalism in the School of Communication & Digital Content at Liberty University.

"In 2023, we are fortunate to have multiple legacy media that do reliable, accurate reporting to help us decipher if the information is true or not. And usually, the truth is found somewhere in the middle of the two greatest extremes," said Bonebright.

When two parties are making ridiculous claims, both tend to be wrong. Neither is Kinzhal unstoppable nor is the Patriot infalliable.

No name, no designation, then fake news.

The damage to a Patriot air defense system following a Russian missile attack near Kyiv on Tuesday morning is minimal, three US officials tell CNN, with one official describing it as “minor” damage.

The US sent inspectors to examine the system on Tuesday after being told by Ukrainian forces that the system appeared to have been damaged, one official said.

The system itself is still operational, the officials said, and the radar component of the Patriot, one of its most important elements, was not damaged. US officials do not believe the Patriot will need to be removed from the battlefield for repairs.

And for the record:

A PATRIOT battery (i.e., the basic firing unit) consists of a phased array radar, an engagement control station, computers, power generating equipment, and up to eight launchers

4-8 launchers

Interview with an Australian foreign fighter in Bakhmut who calls himself Soldier X. It's from 3 months ago, and he explains how and why they are losing ground there, and other areas. This is from 3 months ago...

Basically the actual ground situation.

"Fun fact", all the Ukrainian soldiers who made videos complaining about lack of equipment at the frontline have been executed by the UAF. The ones who withdrew without orders have also been executed. And the ones who are fighting are pretty much stuck between dying and dying.

So there it is.

Note: The interviewer is also a foreign fighter veteran from Ukraine.

This is real news, people. Not the "grass for sheep" feed you get in the West.

PS: The interviewee also says the Russians are not taking significant losses, but the Ukrainians are taking heavy losses.

Russians went after the two PAC 3 launchers in the airfield and failed.

Kinzhals leave huge craters.

If the count of 30 Patriot missiles launched is correct from that spot then those two launchers just about ran out of missiles and are lucky there wasn't a second wave. Ukraine better be ready because Russia is likely to do this again but with more missiles this time.

I mean what they want is a win and destroying a launcher or two is a win for them and their fanboys who will toss off to the news AND PROOF that launchers were taken out. Radar must be miles away and well hidden.

Reactions: BMD