Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1684506505361.png

"Air defence forces intercepted seven Storm Shadow long-range cruise missiles, three HARM anti-radar missiles and seven HIMARS multiple-launch rocket system projectiles."
@Rajput Lion Not a good news for us.
Yes, this news has made me worried too. Russians will provide the intercept methods to Chinese as well. So far, against Chinese S-400/HQ-9, Rafale with Scalp-EG was our biggest bet. But thanks to the stupid Brits, our biggest asset is now going to get exposed to the Chinese via their Russian allies.

Got to fast-track LRLACM now.

Yes, this news has made me worried too. Russians will provide the intercept methods to Chinese as well. So far, against Chinese S-400/HQ-9, Rafale with Scalp-EG was our biggest bet. But thanks to the stupid Brits, our biggest asset is now going to get exposed to the Chinese via their Russian allies.

France has sent them too.

A well place SAM system will always beat cruise missiles on their own in small numbers, especially if you don't vary the route. That said, we know some got through too.

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL

every weapon is only good for some time before the enemy catches up. small cntries cannot but big cntries will certainly can.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
If a short-range SAM is cited on the approach that the cruise missile uses, that will stop any cruise missile. Storm Shadow travels slightly faster than most other cruise missiles, so the intercept window is slightly shorter (@20%), but it's still just a cruise missile not the Epirus Bow.