Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1684534790384.png

My link is dated the 17th, Kirby's statements the 16th. Mine follows an on-site inspection of the actual equipment.

"Anonymous" is the problem. Even the janitor in a CIA office is an "official". He will have an ID and everything.

If there's no department name or personal name, then it's just for domestic consumption. It's sheeple news.

Fun fact, the only changes in territory around Bakhmut over the last 2-3 weeks are in Ukraine's favour.

The Russians control most of the city though.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
An interview with a British general who headed the British Joint Forces Command. A far more realistic portrayal of the war than anything I have seen from the Western side.

• Informative
An interview with a British general who headed the British Joint Forces Command. A far more realistic portrayal of the war than anything I have seen from the Western side.

It depends how stupid the Russians are. They can carry on dying for as long as they like.
Now it's not anonymous.
Damaged but fixed is not the result of a successful strike by a hypersonic 500kg warhead. The truth is in the subtleties. There has been a strike since, no explosions in Kyiv, now Russia has moved to targeting lesser cities that aren't as well protected. Kind of a shift for someone who vowed to destroy the Patriot systems publicly. Meanwhile explosions in Mariupol show that Storm Shadow is still effective.

Last edited:
Russian PR is claiming to have destroyed 5 Patriot batteries, which is interesting because only 2 were given to Ukraine.

Damaged but fixed is not the result of a successful strike by a hypersonic 500kg warhead. The truth is in the subtleties. There has been a strike since, no explosions in Kyiv, now Russia has moved to targeting lesser cities that aren't as well protected. Kind of a shift for someone who vowed to destroy the Patriot systems publicly. Meanwhile explosions in Mariupol show that Storm Shadow is still effective.

If a battery with 6 launchers and 2 radars is "damaged", then all it needs is 2 launchers and 1 radar to be considered operational. No one has defined the damage. There's nothing reported from the Russian side either. Pictures or it never happened.

Ukraine's recruitment is going pretty bad as well. Wagner showed off some Ukrainian POWs a few months ago, there were 2 minors and a senior citizen. These were perhaps TDF rather than UAF, but they are basically scraping the bottom of the barrel.