Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Posting same pics from different angles again? When will you people learn.

Lol, 1 pic shows the 2 Leos 2s and the other pic shows 4 vehicles in the horizon.

It's basically from the other side of the "AI-generated" image, which was actually a screengrab from a video.

Nothing happened yesterday, most of the fighting stopped because of Wagner. It's picked up again today.

Yeah, I know. Look at the dots in the horizon, that's where the Leo 2Rs are.
Nothing to say what the dots on the horizon are.

1687696736229.png

1687696921834.png

2nd picture seems to be mine-clearing vehicles and AFVs.

Be interesting to see what the ruble does tomorrow. Censored financial data, almost had a civil war, losing territory on the battlefield, no sign of winning any time soon.

Yeah, so it's a mine remover not an MBT, doing the extremely dangerous job of clearing mines while under fire.

The funny thing is you get all excited when a western tank is destroyed and feel the need to mention it as something special, whereas Ukraine has been taking out so many Russian tanks that it's not even news anymore. They take out more Russian tanks than that every single day.

Reactions: Innominate
Yeah, so it's a mine remover not an MBT, doing the extremely dangerous job of clearing mines while under fire.

The funny thing is you get all excited when a western tank is destroyed and feel the need to mention it as something special, whereas Ukraine has been taking out so many Russian tanks that it's not even news anymore. They take out more Russian tanks than that every single day.

No, people were claiming the images were AI. These images simply disproves that claim.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
You mean the Wagner circus? Funny how he isn't attacking Putin.
Its a big farce, its a ploy to transfer troops to belarus. Putin disowned prigozhin and if wagner bombards kiev ,russians will say they have no control over them. Zelensky moron even certified that russia is falling apart and does not have control over troops, some thing russia can use it to their max benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion and BMD
Its a big farce, its a ploy to transfer troops to belarus. Putin disowned prigozhin and if wagner bombards kiev ,russians say they have o control over them. Zelensky moron even certified that russia is falling apart and does not have control over troops, some thing russia can use it to their max benefit.
So you think that shells coming from Belarus won't be returned just because they're coming from Wagner? A truly weird conclusion.

Its a big farce, its a ploy to transfer troops to belarus. Putin disowned prigozhin and if wagner bombards kiev ,russians will say they have no control over them. Zelensky moron even certified that russia is falling apart and does not have control over troops, some thing russia can use it to their max benefit.
Roh-ruh. Somebody needs to make sht up in his head to cope. That is some serious coping you're doing boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
Russia is losing the war (big time!).

1) His (Putin) primary assault went totally shit when Ukraine destroyed the supply lines with TB-2 drones,
2) than Russia suffered the chaotic long battle line causing only logistic problems, so the need was arosen to compact the battle line (Russian troops started "strategic" pull back).
3) And finally for more than three quarters of a year the battle has stranded in a standoff and trench war where Wagner is achieving minor successes with tremendous losses.

Now discontent has hit the fan and Wagner is openly revolting.

I don't see beyond this point how Russia can turn the tide, Russia is losing this war. If this war continues like this I predict a second fall of Soviet Union, with Russia disintegrating in smaller nations