United States Military Aviation

1680972079114.png

Reactions: Parthu
This is exactly what I said in the F-35 thread that both NGAD and B-21 are critically required to vanquish China. But then some F-35 fanboys really got upset with my comments. Here are some excerpts from the article posted by @BMD:

“It is actually our China deterrence weapon," said Rounds, who sits on the Senate Armed Services and Intelligence committees. His rhetoric surrounding the B-21 Raider is some of the first publicly directed at a specific country.

“We have the ability to let China and others know that should they become belligerent that this particular platform can carry nuclear weapons. It can carry conventional weapons, as well," Rounds said. "It can do so and penetrate their most advanced air protection systems—their air defense systems—and take out some of the most sensitive sights that they have if we perceive that they are going to be or are using them in an offensive capability.”

Link: Rounds signals purpose of B-21 bomber: 'China deterrence weapon'

So quite obviously even as per top US officials F-35 ain't good enough to deter the Chinese nor can penetrate deep, hence Raider. Isn't that what I said Sweetie and Aussie? @Innominate @Optimist

This is exactly what I said in the F-35 thread that both NGAD and B-21 are critically required to vanquish China. But then some F-35 fanboys really got upset with my comments. Here are some excerpts from the article posted by @BMD:

Link: Rounds signals purpose of B-21 bomber: 'China deterrence weapon'

So quite obviously even as per top US officials F-35 ain't good enough to deter the Chinese nor can penetrate deep, hence Raider. Isn't that what I said Sweetie and Aussie? @Innominate @Optimist
What are you on about? We are having B-21 based in Australia. What do you think they will be here for? A BBQ and a few kegs of beer?

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
What are you on about? We are having B-21 based in Australia. What do you think they will be here for? A BBQ and a few kegs of beer?

That is literal admission of the fact that F-35 just isn't good enough to defeat China. Damn millions of dollars wasted in a stupid program. Absolutely pathetic.

Clueless, foolish boy. You really don't know, do you.
That seem to hit a nerve? Lol:ROFLMAO:. You are a real F-35 worshipper. But fact is everyone knows it's a mess and America is screwed without NGAD and B-21 against China. Keep your optimism regarding Fatty alive amidst all its failures.....mate;)

Mutant missile
Clueless, foolish boy. You really don't know, do you.
He's a total spaz. How the hell does he manage to stay alive without falling off a cliff or being run over by an elephant?

I've never heard of such nonsense, who the hell made the claim that the F-35 alone can defeat the whole country of China? Who has bewitched you Raj that you had to spend some oxygen on such silly claims?

Mutant missile
....that busts your fallacy:cool:
He's a total spaz. How the hell does he manage to stay alive without falling off a cliff or being run over by an elephant?
Another nerve touched....sigh!
I've never heard of such nonsense, who the hell made the claim that the F-35 alone can defeat the whole country of China? Who has bewitched you Raj that you had to spend some oxygen on such silly claims?
Good luck when F-35 gets whooped by J-20 all over South China Sea and gets shot down by Chinese IADS. No point in then mourning if you had NGAD and B-21s earlier.

F-35 as of today is complete flop. Deal with it.

Mutant missile

You seem to have mellowed down quite a lot , Bubba J . Resumed consuming puberty blockers or still sucking on them pacifiers ?

From defending the F-15 - to be the best 4th Gen FA ever while admitting it's a waste to now claiming that the F-35s alone can't defeat the whole country of China .

You're actually admitting it's SEAD / DEAD abilities are hyped . Tsk tsk . Live long enough & see a hero being condemned as a villain . Good example but wrong analogy considering the F-35 is yet to begin it's journey.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
You seem to have mellowed down quite a lot , Bubba J . Resumed consuming puberty blockers or still sucking on them pacifiers ?
Maybe your Sweetie has toned down after reading reports like this, lol:

And little bit old but still relevant: The U.S. Air Force Just Admitted The F-35 Stealth Fighter Has Failed

From defending the F-15 - to be the best 4th Gen FA ever while admitting it's a waste to now claiming that the F-35s alone can't defeat the whole country of China .
Poor Sweetie can't digest the fact that F-35 isn't good enough to break Chinese IADS. It has failed.
You're actually admitting it's SEAD / DEAD abilities are hyped .

Yup.
Tsk tsk . Live long enough & see a hero being condemned as a villain . Good example but wrong analogy considering the F-35 is yet to begin it's journey.
Too little, too late.

DART AE 3D-Printed Drone and HASTE Rocket​

For the HyCAT project, Hypersonix is developing its DART AE (additive engineering) airborne drone in Australia.

The 3D-printed vehicle is powered by a Spartan scramjet engine. It features oxygen-breathing capability and hydrogen fuel storage made of high-temperature alloy to meet the demands of ignition from Mach 5 to 7.

1682101683463.png

You're actually admitting it's SEAD / DEAD abilities are hyped . Tsk tsk . Live long enough & see a hero being condemned as a villain . Good example but wrong analogy considering the F-35 is yet to begin it's journey.
I removed you from my ignored list because of your ban. How dare you cheat on me and get banned without me having anything to do with it!!! Don't you understand I was so close to doing what I did to you last time and here I find out you did it to yourself.... HOW DARE YOU!

I guess I'll settle for your cringe drama when you get unbanned and start telling the mods permaban you or your infamous self boycott like last time which didn't last long since you couldn't stand us enjoying this forum without your presence.

I know you're lurking and it's driving you crazee... uh-oh I misspellled words and you aint here to correct me... :eek:

This is going to be fun. :ROFLMAO: