US Presidential Elections 2024-25 .

Those astronauts could have been brought back long time back. Biden dint want spacex or elon musk to get any media attention. This is the same company which is limping from one disaster to another ranging from quality controls to outright crashes. Trusting that company to bring back astronauts safe is the last thing on earth that would happen.

Some time back Biden convened a meeting of CEO's of EV manufacturers , guess what he dint invite Tesla/ Elon , largest seller of EV's in US. Its not elon musk is a totally spotless guy, but being a president of a country and behaving like a mom & pop store owner doesnt look great.
No sympathy for Scam Nazi musk.
He is single biggest reason for racist hate against Indian on X & social media..... He follow , support & sympathize with people who post most filthiest things about Indian, Brown & Black people in particular & he has made sure from his policies that no action is taken against those elements.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL

I was looking forward to the A word coming into the campaign / debates of the forthcoming presidential elections & here it is . California grifter didn't disappoint . Carrot Top will think one thing , will say another thing & do something quite different.

Nonetheless , Project Demolition of the nuclear family after operation destruction of the joint family in the US proceeding on course. Hallelujah ! Having succeeded in it now they've moved on to new frontiers like the male body , various genders & human sexuality . I'm sure they'd succeed here too.

Speaking of abortions sweetie seems to have aborted being out here after begging / pleading / exhorting me to return . Now that I'm here , sweetie's MIA.

It's much the same story in the past & will continue in future too. To think I returned only to engage with sweetie & sweetie's missing much like sweetie would be in case sweetie's mom exercised her rights over her body in ways Paddy's mom couldn't .

My sympathies to both women . One for having the choice & choosing not to exercise it & the other for having no choice in the matter.

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

I was looking forward to the A word coming into the campaign / debates of the forthcoming presidential elections & here it is . California grifter didn't disappoint . Carrot Top will think one thing , will say another thing & do something quite different.

Nonetheless , Project Demolition of the nuclear family after operation destruction of the joint family in the US proceeding on course. Hallelujah ! Having succeeded in it now they've moved on to new frontiers like the male body , various genders & human sexuality . I'm sure they'd succeed here too.

Speaking of abortions sweetie seems to have aborted being out here after begging / pleading / exhorting me to return . Now that I'm here , sweetie's MIA.

It's much the same story in the past & will continue in future too. To think I returned only to engage with sweetie & sweetie's missing much like sweetie would be in case sweetie's mom exercised her rights over her body in ways Paddy's mom couldn't .

My sympathies to both women . One for having the choice & choosing not to exercise it & the other for having no choice in the matter.

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate
Oh dunga din I see your Effendi is still living rent free in your head.

Oh dunga din I see your Effendi is still living rent free in your head.

Well , your goose is cooked sweetie . The Nostradamus of US presidential polls has spoken . And he's an unblemished record which in dummy terms aka trailer park terms means he's got all his predictions right.

Apparently M(TP)AGA Messiah will lose & California grifter will be in the WH by end Jan 2025 , ready to peg white boys like you ( which bad a r s e you'd love ) stripping you of whatever little privileges you had to begin with which means that dump you owned on the trailer park lot now gets alloted to some Pablito from Tihuana .

What this could also mean is you are eligible for a government funded affordable home where if you're provided with a lawn , I'm sure you'd park your trailer there & begin life all over again.

Plus you get to share your neighborhood with Niggas , Pablitos from around South America & Achmeds from the Middle East Afghanistan & Pakistan . Sounds exciting eh ? Not a bad deal in my opinion .

You can pay your estate taxes peddling dope. Benefits of having Niggas & Pablitos for neighbours. Of course the flip side is the Pablito who inherited your dump gets it all free while you're saddled with encumbrances & liabilities but hey at least you're respectable now.

It's a win win situation for you , sweetie !

Btw where's your spotless hairless tight culo been all this while ? Still being napped & probed by aliens ? There goes another new year's resolution.

Frankly the speed at which illegal immigration seems to be overwhelming the US, it wouldn't be inconceivable to imagine there will come a day very soon when instead of the African Americans & Hispanics living in ghettos , the whites would be confined to ghettos.

That these would be gated communities with better standards of living is another matter but these would be ghettos nonetheless. California grifter will ensure that .

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

Frankly the speed at which illegal immigration seems to be overwhelming the US, it wouldn't be inconceivable to imagine there will come a day very soon when instead of the African Americans & Hispanics living in ghettos , the whites would be confined to ghettos.

That these would be gated communities with better standards of living is another matter but these would be ghettos nonetheless. California grifter will ensure that .

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate
Lulz. Dunga din logic at its best.

Speaking of ghettos I reckon you know best since your mumbai is nothing but a ghetto... but then again you wouldn't know if you're living in a ghetto since ghetto is all you know since your birth. Let Effendi help you out, where you live is all ghetto to western devils like me. Kneegrows living in the worst ghetto here in US wouldn't trade places with you even if you paid them.

Now get my whatah!

Lulz. Dunga din logic at its best.

Ah sweetie's back ! How did you fare in the national paintball championship sweetie or was it the national dodgeball championship ?
Got eliminated by 10-12 year old kids in the heats this time too ?

Ah well ! There's no shame in it . I mean look at Paddy. He loses out to 12 year old autistic kids in scrabble in spite of cheating . Do you see him fretting ? He's used to it. I suggest you emulate him.

Speaking of ghettos I reckon you know best since your mumbai is nothing but a ghetto... but then again you wouldn't know if you're living in a ghetto since ghetto is all you know since your birth.

Goodness me , sweetie . I mean how are we to blame if your kind is in the mood to self annihilate ?

On topic , actually we're gentrifying ( no , sweetie it's not what you think . Look up the term will ya ) sweetie. It may come as a shock to you but that's what 6-8% GDP growth YoY results in.

For example all those bad a s s e s from call centres who used to rip off stupid white folk in the US operating from run down derelict establishments have now shifted their operations to sky scrapers & dedicate all their success to the stupidity of white folk. They say thanks. Do convey it to their victims as & when you encounter them .

Here's a recent look at Mumbai . Your San Diego will easily fit into Mumbai as a suburb. Ok let's make it an extended suburb so that you don't get your thongs into a twist once again & start whining .

Let Effendi help you out, where you live is all ghetto to western devils like me. Kneegrows living in the worst ghetto here in US wouldn't trade places with you even if you paid them.

Now get my whatah!

You can't even get your own candidate to win & here you're bragging about helping us out when most of our kind are shoving you out of lucrative jobs over there & by replacing you courtesy call centres out here . Besides , one of us is now standing for the president of your country determined to screw you & your kind .

Why would Niggas like it here ? Living out here involves hard work which they despise. There is no social security here nor is there the second amendment or is there a drug culture here which kind of rules out living off the state or earning a living through thieving or through pushing drugs.

All these are their birth right & pretty much their lifestyle in the states which California grifter is determined to uphold while increasing their benefits by pauperizing white boys like you .

You've our sympathies sweetie but such is life. Ja ?

Ah sweetie's back ! How did you fare in the national paintball championship sweetie or was it the national dodgeball championship ?
Got eliminated by 10-12 year old kids in the heats this time too ?

Ah well ! There's no shame in it . I mean look at Paddy. He loses out to 12 year old autistic kids in scrabble in spite of cheating . Do you see him fretting ? He's used to it. I suggest you emulate him.

Goodness me , sweetie . I mean how are we to blame if your kind is in the mood to self annihilate ?

On topic , actually we're gentrifying ( no , sweetie it's not what you think . Look up the term will ya ) sweetie. It may come as a shock to you but that's what 6-8% GDP growth YoY results in.

For example all those bad a s s e s from call centres who used to rip off stupid white folk in the US operating from run down derelict establishments have now shifted their operations to sky scrapers & dedicate all their success to the stupidity of white folk. They say thanks. Do convey it to their victims as & when you encounter them .

Here's a recent look at Mumbai . Your San Diego will easily fit into Mumbai as a suburb. Ok let's make it an extended suburb so that you don't get your thongs into a twist once again & start whining .

You can't even get your own candidate to win & here you're bragging about helping us out when most of our kind are shoving you out of lucrative jobs over there & by replacing you courtesy call centres out here . Besides , one of us is now standing for the president of your country determined to screw you & your kind .

Why would Niggas like it here ? Living out here involves hard work which they despise. There is no social security here nor is there the second amendment or is there a drug culture here which kind of rules out living off the state or earning a living through thieving or through pushing drugs.

All these are their birth right & pretty much their lifestyle in the states which California grifter is determined to uphold while increasing their benefits by pauperizing white boys like you .

You've our sympathies sweetie but such is life. Ja ?
:ROFLMAO: Oh I love the high in the sky view of mumbai to hide this...
and this was mumbai alone.

"Your San Diego will easily fit into Mumbai as a suburb. Ok let's make it an extended suburb"

That is not a good thing dunga din. Here in San Diego we love our not too big/not too small county.

:ROFLMAO: Oh I love the high in the sky view of mumbai to hide this...

Old news sweetie . That slum's being torn down in a massive redevelopment project . In spite of being a slum they generate a turnover of in excess of 1 billion USD a year . I've yet to see trailer park generate that kind of dough.

and this was mumbai alone.

And this was for San Diego alone. Plenty of material there on San Francisco & rest of California what to speak of NYC , Chicago & the rest of the US.

Beats me why don't you guys grow more organic food stuff ? I mean why do you have to import it all the way from India .

Didn't we go over this a few years ago ? The reason India's so fertile & a leading exporter of organic food stuff to the west & the US especially California being one of its leading consumers.

Bon appetit , the next time you bite into that burger tasting that lettuce. Btw bon appetit is a compliment sweetie lest you get ideas.

"Your San Diego will easily fit into Mumbai as a suburb. Ok let's make it an extended suburb

That is not a good thing dunga din. Here in San Diego we love our not too big/not too small county.
Yeah , we just saw what a great suburb it is .

Meanwhile on topic , Putin endorses California grifter. Will this benefit carrot top ? I doubt it . People seem to have forgotten he survived an assassination attempt barely a month ago.

Old news sweetie . That slum's being torn down in a massive redevelopment project . In spite of being a slum they generate a turnover of in excess of 1 billion USD a year . I've yet to see trailer park generate that kind of dough.

And this was for San Diego alone. Plenty of material there on San Francisco & rest of California what to speak of NYC , Chicago & the rest of the US.

Beats me why don't you guys grow more organic food stuff ? I mean why do you have to import it all the way from India .

Didn't we go over this a few years ago ? The reason India's so fertile & a leading exporter of organic food stuff to the west & the US especially California being one of its leading consumers.

Bon appetit , the next time you bite into that burger tasting that lettuce. Btw bon appetit is a compliment sweetie lest you get ideas.

Yeah , we just saw what a great suburb it is .

Meanwhile on topic , Putin endorses California grifter. Will this benefit carrot top ? I doubt it . People seem to have forgotten he survived an assassination attempt barely a month ago.

No dunga din, video I posted of your hometown is this year so live with it. The homeless in San Diego is centered in downtown. Every "downtown" US city has homeless population thanks to democrats thankfully I don't live anywhere near downtown San Diego however where you live is a hellhole.

So I just discovered this human's video that human posted yesterday.... this is literally mein neighborhood

When I was a kid my family lived at the man made lake community. Unlike you when I step out of my house I don't have to worry about cows, stepping on sht or pollution. Nothing like living in the Suburbs dunga din....

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
No dunga din, video I posted of your hometown is this year so live with it. The homeless in San Diego is centered in downtown. Every "downtown" US city has homeless population thanks to democrats thankfully I don't live anywhere near downtown San Diego however where you live is a hellhole.

I posted a video of your home town too. There are more graphic ones from this year . Want me to post it ? Never expected it ? You've a problem with it ? Launch a signature campaign in San Diego , picket the mayor's office & pester the councilors .

Not to build more toilets or affordable houses to help fellow white trash , silly girl , but to get YT to take down those offensive videos .

Can you imagine it ? The prettiest most classy city in the US , nay the world , being defamed like this !

Uptown , downtown , in town out town ...the advantages of having a trailer & being white trash . You can park it wherever you wish which you wouldn't be able to if you were a niggah or a Pablito .

What's more you can take a dump anywhere & nobody'd bother you . In fact that's a good way for trailer trash like you to e̶x̶t̶o̶r̶t̶ sorry earn money from home owners.

You threaten to take a dump on their porch & they pay you off. Much more respectable & safer way of earning a livelihood than pinching or pilfering or pushing Fentanyl eh sweetie.
No need to thank me for the suggestion . What are friends for ?

So I just discovered this human's video that human posted yesterday.... this is literally mein neighborhood

Sure. I believe you . See the advantages of being trailer trash is you can park in front of the White House , click a photograph , share it here , claim to us you're Hunter Biden & we'd be none the wiser. 🤣
When I was a kid

Whoever told you you're an adult was pulling your leg. The rapists usually do it to autistic children to enhance their self esteem & make them feel more responsible.

my family lived at the man made lake community. Unlike you when I step out of my house I don't have to worry about cows, stepping on sht or pollution. Nothing like living in the Suburbs dunga din....

" Aww , the lady doth protest too much ! "
Hamlet - Willy Shakespeare.

See the benefits of engaging with me sweetie ? It adds to your edification.

Remember what did I tell you when you first made an appearance out here - Never teach dad how to phuck !

You don't pay attention , which is why you fall over & land up on your face in a pile of poop .

Always !!

Like this ..👇

It's embarassing , I tell ya !

Say how old are you sweetie ? I meant physically. We know what yours & Paddy's age is like mentally ?

Now back on topic -

Apparently Minnesota Nice's relatives are voting Carrot Top. Embarassing stuff , ain't it sweetie ?

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion