Wagner Group Mutiny Against Russia | Mercenaries moving across Lipetsk towards Moscow - Live Updates

Reactions: Domobran7
Russian Army helicopter shot down near Tambov Bridge, Voronezh.

I don't see any reason why anyone in the Kremlin would think it's justified to stage a coup (and all the loss of morale that brings for Russians troops seeing Russians kill each other) just so that they can purge some people Putin doesn't like anymore.

They could have done that anyway - Putin could have just straight up fired them, scapegoating them for the losses. If not one of those "he fell out of his bedroom window" cases that popped up a lot last year. Not like anyone would ask questions.

It makes no sense for Putin to instigate any of this. Or at least the risk-reward ratio makes no sense. Until something dramatic happens, I don't see any reason why this can't be seen as legitimate.

The Russians have been taking simply too many causalities. Even with the most conservative estimates (as per the Russians' own sources), they've had more causalities in 1 year of the Ukraine war than they did in 10 years of the Soviet-Afghan war!

Their supply chains, manpower, training, command-&-control, everything was at best patchy and ad-hoc. The so-called "reforms" of the Russian military in the last 2 decades were ultimately hollow and couldn't deliver a modern war machine. They were simply not prepared for a war this scale - like I said, everything after the failed Kiev airborne raid was simply the Russian Govt moving on autopilot.

There's more than enough reasons here to warrant a rebellion/coup attempt. It's another matter entirely if it will be successful or not though - and what kind of a Russia could emerge out the other side.

+++

What's for sure however is that the Ukrainians got themselves some much-needed breathing room. Their offensive wasn't going very well and they need time to hang back, resupply and re-assess their tactics. Well now they got exactly that. When they begin Round 2 of the offensive, it's very likely they'll be fighting a much more demoralized Russian force.
When it comes to mother Russia, some sections of Indians turn more conspiracists than the Pakistani people!

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL
That was between February and August last year, although I doubt the truth of it even for that period.
Judging by the incoming information, Yelets is already behind the Wagners.

Putin rules russia by decree. He can easily remove anyone....... BTW Who are these people that putin doesn't like?
Anyone who criticises him in any way.

An explosion occurred at the headquarters of the Southern Military District in Rostov

This was reported by the media. What caused it is unknown. The casualties are still unknown.

Urzuf. A powerful explosion in the direction of Berdyansk , - adviser to the mayor of Mariupol Andryushchenko.

Explosions in Berdyansk.

1687614552546.png

Last edited:
Interestingly, Wagner now controls a lot of Russia's oil and gas.

1687614130934.png

This will give the excuse necessary to wage a bigger war on Ukraine.

This isn't an anti-Putin agenda. It looks more like a purge led by Putin.

Everything is a master stroke for you . I am not convinced its a master stroke . Russian solution to everything seems to be just pour in mlrs and drop 155mm like cherry on the top . Guess what ! Problem does nt get solved ! Wagnerities are pissed and marching towards Capital whn Ukraininan offensive is at full swing .

Reminded me of these two comments i read this morning on the current situation and laughed for 15 minutes

Screenshot (43).png
Screenshot (42).png

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
  • Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL
They are soon going to blow Wagner to oblivion. You guys continue to underestimate Russian tech and resolve. They may have done some tactical blunders, but Russians are quick learners. They will learn from their mistakes and improvise.

This coup ain't gonna end well for Mr. Prigozhin. Fact.
A lot of Russian troops are going to get killed either way. Fact. And imagine the affect this will have on Russian logistics and training/mobilisation. As well as making Russia look like the ar5e regime that it is on the world stage.

Prigozhin has already put the truth of the war on display and Putin can't erase that no matter what!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1687615410655.png