Wagner Group Mutiny Against Russia | Mercenaries moving across Lipetsk towards Moscow - Live Updates

According to Telegram channel "Fighterbomber" - run by a pilot in the RuAF - Wagner has currently shot down;

3 - Mi-8MTPR electronic warfare helicopters
1 - Mi-8 transport helicopter
1 - Ka-52 helicopter gunship
1 - Mi-35 helicopter gunship
1 - IL-22 airborne command post

Difficult to believe.

The Ka-52 and Mi-35 perhaps, but the others are unlikely.

@vstol Jockey @A Person @Picdelamirand-oil

Here's a 4D chess move:

What if Wagner launched the "coup", and then "failed" at it, and then decided to drive over to the Baltics to "surrender"? Will the EU take them all in? That will put 25000 highly trained and experienced Russian soldiers in the EU, probably in the Baltics.
Here's a 1D draughts move. What if China decides the lease on Manchuria is up?

• Haha
Reactions: BMD and kharabela
Yes, we all know what happens to enemies of Putin. He will arrange an 'accident' for Prigozhin later.
Gotta consider it from the perspective of psyops.

If Prigozhin is backing down, then the only change in all this is Russia is now under martial law. Now Putin can openly mobilise and send conscripts into Ukraine.
Yeah, the best way forward is clearly to continue making the same mistake and then blame the CIA when it all goes tits up.(y)

1687631915675.png

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Yeah, I've seen that. Along with an Mi-8 crash, although I'm not sure if it's Mi-8 or Mi-35.

It having been shot is still up in the air.

The wreckage of the downed Ka-52 VKS of the Russian Federation in the area of the village of Talova, Voronezh region. The crew died.

Apparently, the board was shot down by the anti-aircraft fire of the "Wagner" anti-aircraft missile system.

1687632046140.png

Okay, so this was anticlimactic.

This "march" was done as a form of protest. It was basically a prank, although some Wagner forces did die in air strikes along the route as well as some aircraft were shot at. It was all for Wagner to earn more money and other benefits before they go back on the offensive in Ukraine.

I don't know if Putin's martial law will continue, completing the psyops, but this wasn't a purge or a coup, or anything for that matter. Just a waste of a day and some unnecessary deaths, although Wagner might not think of it that way.

The wreckage of the downed Ka-52 VKS of the Russian Federation in the area of the village of Talova, Voronezh region. The crew died.

Apparently, the board was shot down by the anti-aircraft fire of the "Wagner" anti-aircraft missile system.

View attachment 28568

Yeah, the Mi-35 and Ka-52, I'm down with. They are armed and Wagner shot them down to protect themselves. I saw a bunch of videos with the convoy struggling with air attacks too.

But 3 Mi-8 EWs and 1 IL-22? Difficult to believe they were all shot down. 'Cause it could be an exaggeration from the RAF side too. The IL-22 may have flamed out rather than shot. The others need wreckage pics and videos.

Okay, so this was anticlimactic.

This "march" was done as a form of protest. It was basically a prank, although some Wagner forces did die in air strikes along the route as well as some aircraft were shot at. It was all for Wagner to earn more money and other benefits before they go back on the offensive in Ukraine.

I don't know if Putin's martial law will continue, completing the psyops, but this wasn't a purge or a coup, or anything for that matter. Just a waste of a day and some unnecessary deaths, although Wagner might not think of it that way.
The stand down is a Russian pysop, they blocked all Wagner media.

1687632858436.png