Wagner Group Mutiny Against Russia | Mercenaries moving across Lipetsk towards Moscow - Live Updates

Okay, so this was anticlimactic.

This "march" was done as a form of protest. It was basically a prank, although some Wagner forces did die in air strikes along the route as well as some aircraft were shot at. It was all for Wagner to earn more money and other benefits before they go back on the offensive in Ukraine.

I don't know if Putin's martial law will continue, completing the psyops, but this wasn't a purge or a coup, or anything for that matter. Just a waste of a day and some unnecessary deaths, although Wagner might not think of it that way.
Full marks for brain storming . But sometimes simpler explanation is better .

4yd.gif

• Love
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Yeah, the Mi-35 and Ka-52, I'm down with. They are armed and Wagner shot them down to protect themselves. I saw a bunch of videos with the convoy struggling with air attacks too.

But 3 Mi-8 EWs and 1 IL-22? Difficult to believe they were all shot down. 'Cause it could be an exaggeration from the RAF side too. The IL-22 may have flamed out rather than shot. The others need wreckage pics and videos.

1687633176110.png

I don't think Putin will want to see two motherlands destroyed in one lifetime.
First he saw USSR Disintegration, and now Russia on the brink.
He will go to extreme for protecting Russia.

Full marks for brain storming . But sometimes simpler explanation is better .

View attachment 28573

These things are never simple. No modern-day coup has ever been simple.

Now Progozhin is being moved to Belarus. So the enemy of the Russian state but the friend of Russians everywhere is now being moved closer to the Baltics? That's not odd?

Wagner numbers are estimated to be anywhere between 15000 and 25000, and presumably 5000 of the most fanatical Wagnerites participated in the "march". Even the initial numbers are not enough to take Moscow, never mind just 5000. So, as per reports, whatever number participated in the coup, that's 5000 + whatever troops are in Rostov are expected to be "banished" to Belarus, with the rest subsumed into the RAF. That's effectively half the size of the Belarus ground forces. And these guys somehow managed to get sufficiently advanced highly mobile air defences too.

So if Prigozhin acts in the Baltics, can NATO blame Putin?

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion