Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

If the IAF doesn't back up it's statement with evidence, it's going to be a case of their word against the IAF, wherein the burden of proof clearly rests with the IAF.

As far as the USAF goes, neither the GoI nor the IAF is in a position to demand anything of the USAF. The Pentagon will declare the status of the F-16's including the nos if the US Congress asks it to, as & when they do so.

Proof rests with IAF, plain and simple. There is definitely a propaganda war out there and losing it is costly. Days of running on faith are over. The days of Uri are over,

Let americans and Pakistanis make a complete fool of themselves, after that IAF will produce the evidence to show what a big bunch of liars these people are.

Let americans and Pakistanis make a complete fool of themselves, after that IAF will produce the evidence to show what a big bunch of liars these people are.

I hope they do. Can you tell us why they are waiting for so long? Is this Modi's call.. ? Why not show the world what they have?

It has been repeatedly pointed out that SU-30MKI were on patrol for long north of Pir Panjal and M2ks were on patrol south of pir panjal. I highly doubt and know that M2ks were not operating from Awantipur.
This should have been released a month ago- what were they doing? hatching eggs with it?
So you belive in written briefings and not open pressers where the same thing was stated even by the RM of the nation.

It has been repeatedly pointed out that SU-30MKI were on patrol for long north of Pir Panjal and M2ks were on patrol south of pir panjal. I highly doubt and know that M2ks were not operating from Awantipur.

So you belive in written briefings and not open pressers where the same thing was stated even by the RM of the nation.

yes.

@Picdelamirand-oil

D3oU3yfWkAAzJiW.jpg

D3oU4V9WkAAyQ8z.jpg

D3oU48bW4AATVH_.jpg

@Shajida Khan Sabz Kot area is given as a crash site, dogfight happened at around 10 AM IST on 27th Feb 2019, possible if any satellite passed over it and caught something? Some demo image might show us something interesting? An HD pic can be bought later if anything interesting we get, I dont know the satellites you have used, if you get time can you check that?

It's not that big an object but it went flames down as seen in a video so burn marks may make it easier to identify though chances are less.

Reactions: suryakiran
@Shajida Khan Sabz Kot area is given as a crash site, dogfight happened at around 10 AM IST on 27th Feb 2019, possible if any satellite passed over it and caught something? Some demo image might show us something interesting? An HD pic can be bought later if anything interesting we get, I dont know the satellites you have used, if you get time can you check that?

It's not that big an object but it went flames down as seen in a video so burn marks may make it easier to identify though chances are less.
Lemme take a look at it...

Okay first thing first... Fact checking :

IAF has been very accurate :

This is the map and the area deduced by few Kinder Spirits : Geolocation and a Philosopher's Stone in Kashmir - bellingcat

Google Maps

It is very very very close to the area identified by IAF (Tandar) : TANDAR AZAD KASHMIR PAKISTAN Geography Population Map cities coordinates location - Tageo.com

Google Maps

So when IAF said, the area of Mig Crash and Parachute of WC Abhi-Vert was Tandar, they were being extremely accurate.