Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

I am facing old issue today again. Login is already done but it's throwing logged out and logged in randomly. Unable to quote in previous posts and even new posts as well if it's still page no 1. Page look font getting changed automatically as well. Please have a look into this.

I am facing old issue today again. Login is already done but it's throwing logged out and logged in randomly. Unable to quote in previous posts and even new posts as well if it's still page no 1. Page look font getting changed automatically as well. Please have a look into this.
Unable to see any post in previews. @Ashwin @nair any update on post no 365 as well. Thank you.
im not able to reproduce any. try resetting the browser or update.

im not able to reproduce any. try resetting the browser or update.
I am saving the password in browser and after restart it's again asking for login. However more strange is when it is showing logged in middle pages but showing no login in last page or at random.

Second point, review issue seems to have resolved automatically, there might have been some other technical issue probably. Reviews are visible now.

Dear Friends , Moderators and All Members

Many a Times we get a Notification that your Off Topic Post has been deleted

And you are left Wondering , what was so wrong or Off Topic about it

So I suggest that any such post should be shifted to a Sticky thread before being deleted

It is not funny at all

You dig out Some good and useful tweets from Twitter
And they are deleted without any fault

We need a Fair system for Deleting Off Topic posts

Dear Friends , Moderators and All Members

Many a Times we get a Notification that your Off Topic Post has been deleted

And you are left Wondering , what was so wrong or Off Topic about it

So I suggest that any such post should be shifted to a Sticky thread before being deleted

It is not funny at all

You dig out Some good and useful tweets from Twitter
And they are deleted without any fault

We need a Fair system for Deleting Off Topic posts
We are moving off topic posts when we can. It is a tedious process, Identifying all the reply to that original off topic post and moving to suitable thread.

That being said we are not here to babysit. If a user posts something obviously offtopic which adds no value to the discussion. I would rather delete it, because it's easier and it's not worth my time. I will not extend the courtesy if he can't spend time of finding the suitable thread.

Recently I found four pages of LAC thread with full of discussion about balakot. And there members were complaining about why is it going on but no one reported it. Members have to self moderate and report to keep the discussion healthy. We are not going through each and every thread and checking.

That Claim is all over the Web made by American Experts !!! SS-MKI being shot down by United States of America made F-16's of Pakistan Air Force after the Indian Armed Forces - Operation Balakot !!!

Here the claims made by American Experts is this that that 4 Generation F-16's of United States of America are Superior infront of 4.5 Generation SS-MK1. Now just imagine United States of America Air Force F-35 are superior to all the Aircrafts on Planet Earth.

That is American Military Court of Inquiry as the United States of America Defense Industries made F-16 which the Pakistan Air Force has acquired are involved !!!

Warning 1 you are spamming. Provide source which does not link back to Alan Warnes.

• Haha
Reactions: RISING SUN
My Debates on this Subject are going on since the past 3 years !!! Warning to whom Indians or Americans ???
Well friend.... Welcome to Strategicfront....... A forum where you have the freedom to express your views in a way which will improve the quality of debate...... We would love to have your experience here to improve the quality of debate........

Troll posts will be deleted.......

Reactions: RISING SUN
Almost all the Forums which are originating from Certain Countries are inter Linked !!!
Whats your point? Couldnt get it

Freedom on Defense Forum ??? Analysis this is what Experts does !!! Freedom of Expression should not violate National Security Regulations !!!
Again whats ur point?

Quality comes from Cleanliness !!! Deen e Arya & Deen e Islam !!!
Again whats ur point?

You sound like there is some anti national activty happening here..... Do guide us to those areas to take care.... You can use report button.....

Rajya Sabha will Cancel the Citizenship Amendment Bill !!! Population Transfers have occurred during the Great Game and Hindu Kingships are having complete Record of the Hindu Territories as well as the Hindu Tribes and Hindu Clans.

Deen e Arya - Followers of Khalsa who are having Islamic Republic of Afghanistan - Citizenships are not Refugees but Citizens of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan who live in Union of India according to the Security Accords and Agreements between Union of India & Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, similar case is there with Republic of Bangladesh; Republic of Maldives, Kingdom of Nepal & Kingdom of Sri Lanka. Just with Pakistan & Iran there are no Agreements.

Indian Armed Forces - Western Command has restricted the infiltration along the Line of Control in Union of India - State Rajashtan & Union of India - State Gujarat.

Union of India Establishment - Constitution Act - 1868 Act is the Real Act which is not easy to Amend !!! Objections are always there from Fundamentalist Indians.

Union of India Establishment - Registry of Citizenship is there before 1868 and the Records are still there !!!

Granting Citizenship inside Union of India is based on Different Regulations and the base of Union of India Establishment - Constitution Act - 1868 Act is always comes First.

Persecution of the Citizens had occurred since the time of Safavids-British-Naziri=Mongoli Colonization of Union of India - Territories. This is the Reason Mission Hindustan is always there.

Hindustani Musalman & Hindustani Aryans do object Granting Citizenship to the Colonised Hindu Territories - Tribes, who have been systemically transfered on the Invaded Hindu Territories by the Chinese Military not even 100 to 80 Years ago, This is even Final Boundary Talks between Union of India's Establishment and Chinese Military.

Rajya Sabha will reject the Bill !!!​

Both Kingdom of Nepala & Kingdom of Sri Lanka are having enough problems because of the Amendments of Bill in Lok Sabha !!!

The Term is being used Bengali even for the Burma Residents, Republic of Bangladesh Establishment is even having reservations on this matter. Mandir, Deval, Shivalay, Masajeeds and Viharas are being targeted there by the Myanmarese Military. Welcome to the Real World !!!

Already Almost Cleaned !!! Chinese Military doesn't want to take back their Citizens from North East Frontal Agency !!!

Union of India Establishment is thinking about Doklam and Bhutan !!! Sekkam is related to Sanjeevani Parvat by the way !!! Again Hindu Civilisation !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!

Union of India is about Complete Shanti !!! Shanti ko bhi Aas-ta-peth karna padhta hai !!! Dharm Yudh hain !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!

Myanmar is part of Mongoli Empire !!! Chinese Registry is working on Dual Citizenship Concept and in Union of India, we don't have Dual Citizenship Concept.

Better word is Hindu Kullam !!! Indian Nation !!!

Vatican is openly supporting Chinese Christians !!! Again the History is repeating !!!

Problem is alot in the Western Sectors !!!

Merit System based on Indianess should be applied !!!

Mission Hindustan is based on Indianess among the Clans of the Hindu Rashtra !!!

Union of India Establishment is aware who are Hindustanis !!! Waisay Memon , Agha Khani hote Hai !!!

Afro Nation was fighting against the Colonizers !!!

Chinese Registry of the Dual Citizenship is the Reason !!!

Union of India Establishment - Registry of Citizens is the best in the World !!! Merit Indians !!!

Chinese Registry of Dual Citizenship is the real reason for all the Problems !!!
If one has to read nonsense, I prefer reading @screambowl or even @kshitij sharma. Why, even @Guynextdoor or @Arsalan123 are tolerable. Let me take the opportunity to announce a full bottle of Black Dog to anyone who can explain to me what goat *censored*er here has posted.

@Arvind ; @suryakiran ; @Ashwin ; @nair ; @Milspec

I think he is an imposter

This ID in PDF was a nice guy

Agree, There are many of them lately.
I don't quite know if you guys ever noticed it or whether the overall atmosphere for Indian members itself was so hostile that anybody posting half witted homilies to India & it's achievements was automatically hailed as a "good" Member. His posts here are characteristic of what he posted there namely archaic terms usually culled from Islamic & Islamicist sources - half baked knowledge, mixed up facts & conjectures, fantasy elements, etc

Ask him if he considers Shri Ram as Imam e Hind.