Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Hello mods and admins,

I am getting this error when I click "show all" under the bell alert button at top:

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. " (on a blank white page)

Not sure if this issue has been reported yet....

EDIT: whoops just saw the post above mine....I can at least confirm its happening to me as well

Hi Mods @nair @Ashwin @Arvind @Milspec @BlackOpsIndia

This issue still persisting....I add another reminder to anonymous above me.

Its good one to resolve because I (and I suspect many others) do find it convenient to have all my mass-alert in a separate page.

Also is there/will there be an edit post feature? Because I can't find edit option.... simply a certain window can be given for a post if poster sees a typo etc.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Hi Mods @nair @Ashwin @Arvind @Milspec @BlackOpsIndia

This issue still persisting....I add another reminder to anonymous above me.

Its good one to resolve because I (and I suspect many others) do find it convenient to have all my mass-alert in a separate page.

Also is there/will there be an edit post feature? Because I can't find edit option.... simply a certain window can be given for a post if poster sees a typo etc.
Yes show all notification link is not working and leading to error page.

Reactions: Nilgiri
Excuse the problem with reactions. It will be gone in few hours.

Last edited:
Excuse the problem with reactions. It will be gone in few hours.
In the meanwhile, a new problem has cropped up observed since y'day. Apparently the media embedded in tweets can't be played here for some reason. One has to go to twitter to play them.

In the meanwhile, a new problem has cropped up observed since y'day. Apparently the media embedded in tweets can't be played here for some reason. One has to go to twitter to play them.
It's not in our control how embedded media behaves. Try updating your browser.

Gentle Reminder!

The problem remains unresolved, Eshwin. @Ashwin

Gentle Reminder!!
Likes for posts before upgrade missing , Eshwin.

@Ashwin
Hello mods and admins,

I am getting this error when I click "show all" under the bell alert button at top:

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. " (on a blank white page)

Not sure if this issue has been reported yet....

EDIT: whoops just saw the post above mine....I can at least confirm its happening to me as well
The alert issue is now fixed.

cc @Falcon @BlackOpsIndia @Arvind @nair @safriz @RISING SUN @Austerlitz

Hello mods and admins,
I cannot post replies
Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates ?
Can you kindly restore posting privilege ?
Thank you

What the heck? Which moderator of the other forum is watching this thread? After I spoke against Modi, someone banned me temporarily for two days in the offer forum but after I posted here, someone made it permanent.

To SF mods, please don't delete this or at least put me in touch with some mod from the other forum. Total unjustified ban without any activity.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Its not getting capturing thats embarrassment but not learning anything from it which makes it worse.
round robin between @jetray @sulla @S.A.T.A and @BlackOpsIndia of giving thumbsup to each other while happily showing our armed forces in bad light. not one has the guts to show the source for their info.
and despite asking multiple time - if you believe the source that IA got captured, why dont you believe that 43 chinese got killed?

simply cos it wont suit their narrative.
is this the forum level you want @Ashwin ?

Is this a forum or echo chamber? Why was my post on Balakot in response to @BlackOpsIndia deleted? It was on topic. If you want an echo chamber and not want any member to call out your bullshit, no problem, just say it openly. Don't snipe and do sneaky moderatorship.

Last edited: