Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

You are over complicating things

Mahatmagiri aka selfish interests in ingrained in our population , no point trying to find excuses.

Example

yesterday I reported a post which called the terrorists who killed 5 of our countrymen just a couple of days ago as " freedom fighters " . Now as an Indian who owns an indian forum and which literally runs on the sweat and blood of these very soldiers would you put forth such acts of mahatmagiri ?

View attachment 15202

Maybe yes

Possibly due to selfish interests same like politicians who need funding / support from whoever that might be , generals who need black labels , journalists who need booty , forum owners who need to host freedom fighters aka terrorist sympathisers for livelier content , liberals / Islamists due to their compulsion to feed on the misery of others etc.

I hope you got the gist . So don't waste time thinking something good will happen. It ain't gonna happen as things stand .

It will be interesting to see if the above post of mine gets deleted or moved to the dark corners of the forums. Indians especially with contrary view don't get the same luxuries as provided to freedom fighters from across the border

Happened exactly as I had predicted
Even though the above post has no connect with this thread , it is definitely not a complain. It was the simple truth . But as usual inconvenient things are best tucked out of the traffic.

Pakistani terrorists as freedom fighters because it is Pakistanis perspective. What's next...

Today it was me , tomorrow there will be others to call out the &₹#@&+ , &₹@@#₹&&

Last edited:
Reactions: screambowl
Ok guys, I have a complaint. I haven't posted much but I do read everyday on this forum. Which has become hard in the last couple of days because of the bright colours.
can we please go back to the old style ? or at least something similar ? This new avatar doesn't feel "Strategic". Honestly looks like a 16 year old girl did this.
Also the menu bar on top, which is omnipresent is kind off annoying as well.

Thanks

Reactions: nair
If one goes to the Latest Activity & checks it out, having clicked on the responses of individual members, one is directed to that particular post. However, on clicking the likes & similar reactions by individual members to posts , one doesn't get the same response.

Further, why are likes for posts before the upgrade missing? @Ashwin ; @Avi ; @nair

If one goes to the Latest Activity & checks it out, having clicked on the responses of individual members, one is directed to that particular post. However, on clicking the likes & similar reactions by individual members to posts , one doesn't get the same response.

Further, why are likes for posts before the upgrade missing? @Ashwin ; @Avi ; @nair
we will look in to this....

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Jumps to posts from the alerts is still messed up. It jumps there and then quickly jumps elsewhere.
Yeah, I agree with Paddy here. It's an old problem never resolved. Seems to have become worse. Guess it's mutated. @Ashwin ; @nair
There is no problem. Only after page loaded it navigates to the perticular post which the alert is about.

But sometimes in pages with big images (which loads last), the loading will again realign the page.

You can copy the URL of any post and test it out on a new browser.

There is no problem. Only after page loaded it navigates to the perticular post which the alert is about.

But sometimes in pages with big images (which loads last), the loading will again realign the page.

You can copy the URL of any post and test it out on a new browser.
So maybe it should jump after it's loaded the images.

You don't know the size or number of images. If you wait for it some pages will take an indefinite time to load.
I see the problem, but surely banning _Anonymous_ could be part of the solution. If he'd stop posting pictures of naked cows the jump function would work better.

I see the problem, but surely banning _Anonymous_ could be part of the solution. If he'd stop posting pictures of naked cows the jump function would work better.
Cows are always naked Paddy. Can't help it if you've one at home who's fully dressed, cooks , keeps home etc & answers to your call of mom.

If one goes to the alerts icon & engages show all in the drop down, this is what one gets... @Ashwin

IMG_20200430_143454.jpg

IMG_20200430_143511.jpg

Yes, but they don't always have an equally naked Mumbaikar stuck up their butt.
I thought Varadkar the semi Irish was a fag. Is he into bestiality too? Disgusting. How do you know that, Paddy? Or is this an Irish thing?

Hello mods and admins,

I am getting this error when I click "show all" under the bell alert button at top:

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. " (on a blank white page)

Not sure if this issue has been reported yet....

EDIT: whoops just saw the post above mine....I can at least confirm its happening to me as well

Reactions: AbRaj
If one goes to the alerts icon & engages show all in the drop down, this is what one gets... @Ashwin

View attachment 15654

View attachment 15655

I thought Varadkar the semi Irish was a fag. Is he into bestiality too? Disgusting. How do you know that, Paddy? Or is this an Irish thing?
Gentle Reminder!

The problem remains unresolved, Eshwin. @Ashwin

Gentle Reminder!!
Likes for posts before upgrade missing , Eshwin.

@Ashwin