Status
Not open for further replies.
also - for medium to long term,
India chose to hit terrorists with no damage to civilians or military installations (atleast the last 2 even Pak agrees)
Pakistan chose to hit our military
this will be used in so many forums now for diplomatically suffocating them.

The kidnapping of white tourists in Kashmir? And attempt was made to free Azhar from prison by taking European hostages.

IA killed the hostage takers, but the hostages were killed by someone else anyway.

True. They had been killed by the time Indian SF reached them .... It was an attempt by the neighbours agency to portray Indian foolishness and ineptitude in executing hostage rescue missions and thereby pile pressure on India.

I refuse to comment. But 'negotiations' were done after 'ensuring compliance'

I remember the media and political howling from that time. ‘Another bluestar’ ‘Feeding biryani to terrorists’ etc etc. Thankfully we didn’t have social media amplification back then.

Reactions: Sathya
@Falcon

Before we de escalate , we need another strike by IAF

Secondly After how long will this Forced CAP by PAF start to hurt them

Yesterday there were no reports of CAP by PAF

I have been waiting to have a dual with you for long. Can you please tell me where is the second Indian aircraft which you shot down and where is that Indian pilot who was in CMH in Pakistan? Finally why have you guys failed to capture the two other Indian pilots who were at large in the same area?
Apparently the second Indian aircraft was being flown by Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din who fired AIM-120C-5 with TIAWAN marking (note spelling handy work of madrasa taught zealots) but was caught in friendly fire from wing co. Abhinandan for which Pakistani army thanked wing co. Abhinandan and returned to India.😁😁

While wing Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din was unlucky caught by Pak villager and was lynched to death a 3rd Indian pilot flying with Shahzaz Ud Din is still at large, Whereabouts of his is not available. Could be with 72hoors along with Shahzaz Ud Din enjoying orgy....😁😁😂😂
@safriz @Neo

also - for medium to long term,
India chose to hit terrorists with no damage to civilians or military installations (atleast the last 2 even Pak agrees)
Pakistan chose to hit our military
this will be used in so many forums now for diplomatically suffocating them.

They are so shameless that No diplomatic
Censures or Statements or Resolutions
Affect them

Their image is already of a Mad Dog

It can't go any lower

They only care for dollars

As long as dollars are coming from
Any where , there will be no change in their behaviour

I refuse to comment. But 'negotiations' were done after 'ensuring compliance'
i have a question, why does not India army employ disabling chemicals against deeply entrenched terrorists. Things which can easily cause confusion and loss of consciousness. Deploy it using drones?

subsonic brahmos on an IAF fighter.. do we even have those?
They are confusing crows for IAF missiles. Apparently Crows are being shot immediately in Pakistan. The latest one was shot in Balkot after being confused for a Mirage 2K. It was later presented as an evidence of Indian Army's Human Rights violation to UNHRC. #BlackLivesMatter

Status
Not open for further replies.