Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milspec @randomradio @vstol Jockey

Does the PAF attack show the limitation
Of Radars in Mountainous terrain like Kashmir

One Pakistani was saying that CAP s fly at high altitude , so the PAF planes went low

Will we need to change our SOPs
I don't think we were expecting such a large pack..... we had 8 birds responding to PAF....

I have my own thoughts on the way we responded..... But that's for another day....

Btw we had 24 opportunities to kill....

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I don't think we were expecting such a large pack..... we had 8 birds responding to PAF....

I have my own thoughts on the way we responded..... But that's for another day....

Btw we had 24 opportunities to kill....

8 planes were well inside POK

Only three tried to cross LOC

The Four Sukhois and 2 Mirages
Scared them away

2-3 accounts are constantly parroting exact same thing again and again from over a week now even after being given through counter by senior most members.

It's my request to mods or admins to create a policy for that. Repetitive whining and crying is only spoiling this good thread, either ban those users to post on this thread or migrate their post to chit chat.

It's one thing to be curious and argumentative but it really becomes a repugnant when all you all post is your insecure little ego getting hurt by social media or visiting other forums.

So far all the sources this forum trust, government statements and military statements none of them, not one of them indicate any kind of back down.

Mechanized formations are deployed, Navy is patrolling close to enemy territorial waters, most of our IAF is deployed at forward airbases and doing CAP, enemy running to various countries with airport still not open, air route shifted few hundred Km to their western border, LOC is hot, heavy artillery being used, large scale migration from PoK and bunker construction on our side.

These above are facts on ground, yet few people are worried about one train resumed by Pakistan to India!

Come on people, stop visiting those places that are playing tricks on you, making you incapacitated, if you don't have the heart and mind to digest it at least stop visiting them.

For me what IAF, IA, IN says is truth, they won't put their reputation on line for anything, they don't have to present their image as messiah like enemy security forces, they don't have to get extension, they don't have to manufacturer and sell cornflakes. It is becoming absurd now, even if formal international statements, denials of Pakistani propaganda you are still falling for it please turn off your data.

Regards

2-3 accounts are constantly parroting exact same thing again and again from over a week now even after being given through counter by senior most members.

It's my request to mods or admins to create a policy for that. Repetitive whining and crying is only spoiling this good thread, either ban those users to post on this thread or migrate their post to chit chat.

It's one thing to be curious and argumentative but it really becomes a repugnant when all you all post is your insecure little ego getting hurt by social media or visiting other forums.

So far all the sources this forum trust, government statements and military statements none of them, not one of them indicate any kind of back down.

Mechanized formations are deployed, Navy is patrolling close to enemy territorial waters, most of our IAF is deployed at forward airbases and doing CAP, enemy running to various countries with airport still not open, air route shifted few hundred Km to their western border, LOC is hot, heavy artillery being used, large scale migration from PoK and bunker construction on our side.

These above are facts on ground, yet few people are worried about one train resumed by Pakistan to India!

Come on people, stop visiting those places that are playing tricks on you, making you incapacitated, if you don't have the heart and mind to digest it at least stop visiting them.

For me what IAF, IA, IN says is truth, they won't put their reputation on line for anything, they don't have to present their image as messiah like enemy security forces, they don't have to get extension, they don't have to manufacturer and sell cornflakes. It is becoming absurd now, even if formal international statements, denials of Pakistani propaganda you are still falling for it please turn off your data.

Regards

The thing is that Our Military posture is
Of course threatening

But as it has happened in the past
Pakistanis will dance , Saudis and Chinese
Will give them Character Certificates

And the whole thing will die down
It is like saying
We are letting you off and will see you next time

Reactions: Paro and Angel Eyes
It's real shame people fall for this kind of propaganda. What does an unknown gora sharing in WhatsApp group has any relevant to us.

He is being recognised for shooting down an F-16.

First time for the F-16 to be shot down in any global conflict. First time a 3rd generation fighter shot down a 4th generation fighter in WVR combat. Largest air combat since WW2. First air combat between two N powers. First time a N power struck another N power's soil.

Lot of history being made.

Regards
Point it to me.... may have missed.

He is being recognised for shooting down an F-16.

First time for the F-16 to be shot down in any global conflict. First time a 3rd generation fighter shot down a 4th generation fighter in WVR combat. Largest air combat since WW2. First air combat between two N powers. First time a N power struck another N power's soil.

Lot of history being made.

That my point, why do we still seek validation from others.

To be frank, I missed out following news on the day of fighter clash.
I tried to catch up, went to PDF to know their side..

They were ready with narrative , our side had only bits of info , no ready answers leading to wavering mind.

Because of my prior exposure to Pak sources coupled with our informative seniors , was able cool and look it right direction.

General public is not blessed with those.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.