Status
Not open for further replies.
4eL4gIv.jpg

This is joining from next year.The barak-8 MRSAM debuting this year's republic day.Five regiments to join army between 2020 and 2023.Along with s-400 from 2021 big pain is coming.

. PAFs most modern aircraft got hit by a Mig-21 and had to transfer the PoW within three days.
was he a PoW? technically we arent at war. right? this must be first time an F-16 was lost on a friendly fight. khel khel mein f-16 barbaad ho gaya.

Icing on the cake - but not necessarily important for long term goals:
1) Showing f-16 was downed by IAF by a MiG
2) Getting US to take action against Pak for using F-16s without approvals
Only these, masood azhar is an expendable an useful idiot at the best. If he goes they will create another one. From strategy point of view they should realize that supporting any terrorist element has a price to pay. That can only happen if international community punishes Pakistan for harboring terrorists.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
4eL4gIv.jpg

This is joining from next year.The barak-8 MRSAM debuting this year's republic day.Five regiments to join army between 2020 and 2023.Along with s-400 from 2021 big pain is coming.

I've said this before on here, I'll say it again; after 2022, the countdown on Pakistan begins.

Reactions: Golden_Rule
4eL4gIv.jpg

Modern weapons are great but we need better planning , execution & discipline. Lowering your guard after conducting an air raid and falling int o a deliberate bait while chasing the enemy is not something that can be bought off the shelfs.

Modern weapons are great but we need better planning , execution & discipline. Lowering your guard after conducting an air raid and falling int o a deliberate bait while chasing the enemy is not something that can be bought off the shelfs.

True,but even worse must be getting your pride of the fleet shot down by a 60 year old plane,and then lynching your own pilot.

India just gives a good economic reason while Pakistan provides more than that. Pakistan's nuke & proximity to create trouble for Iran is good enough reason for them to do it. Not to mention they also provide men for SA to fight war in yemen. What is that best India can do if SA supplies Pakistan with fighter jets? Literally nothing other than scaling down our relations after some protest.

Then it shall be more interesting for Pakistan.

Iran threatens action against Pakistan-based terrorist groups - Times of India

Quoting the last couple of paragraphs -

"In Afghanistan, Rahmatullah Nabil, former chief of its intelligence agency and a contender in the upcoming presidential elections, said Pakistan’s ISI sheltered and supported between 45-48 terror groups for its neighbouring countries. “Pakistan has been using terrorism as a tool and tactic,” Nabil was quoted as saying to an interviewer. “India should have done this (Balakot strikes) much earlier,” he added.

“I hope Iran will also take action against Jaish al-Adl. Because if the US leaves the region — and we hope they leave behind a good legacy — but if they simply withdraw, that will give a sense of victory to all terrorist networks not just in the region."

@BlackOpsIndia

No you cannot buy that stuff on ebay.

Ofcourse keep on hoping. Sure as hell nothing is permanent. That said there are things which are fragile, then there are things that are robust and lastly there are thing that are 'anti-fragile'. Pakistan is fragile as hell and will collapse with a very gentle push from India.

Our goal, as someone here much wiser than me has commented, is to enable every Pakistani destroy Pakistan because you folks are your own worst enemy. Inshallah we will win! Ameen!

Till then enjoy PSL. Even if you are the only one in the stadium..
View attachment 4676

AIM-120C also has a self destruct mechanism wherein an armed missile will explode in near proximity to a target at the fag end of its range if it does not find the target.

Mate, lets have sensible discussion lets not take it the desi way. I know nothing prevents you from saying that mangled piece of metal was 3D printed!

Why are you all trying to ruin his hopes and dreams?

OT, but your Great Grand Dad's grandson is your father, not your grand dad, skipped a gen there mate.
Problem is fanboys on both sides haven't seen an actual war and I can tell you it ain't pretty, and those who were in the war, for them it never ends.
In 1971 war My uncle was in his 20s and EME Core, and deployed at WAPDA Dhaka to keep the city lights going. He wasn't a combat troop.
To this date we don't know what happened of him.
Most probably killed by Mukti Bahini.
His mom My grandmother died in 1984, and on her death bed she was still waiting for her son to return or get any news about him.
The rest of us may take pride that our uncle lost his life for the country. But I remember my grandmother and I remember her thoughts. She damn cared of India won or Pakistan won or who lost. All she wanted was her son to return.
Another close family member in 1971 war had a bullet wound. The bullet entered right side of the rib cage and exited left side and missed all the vital organs.
They survived, but unlike movies reality is very different.
The bullet while passing through their body left a trail of metal fragments which were too deep in the body to be removed. Also while healing the scar tissues formed deep inside their body all along the bullets path.
They died in 2005 and even in their final years of life they still felt pain and burning sensation across the ribcage where the bullet passed. That was 34 years of non stop pain.
So those wishing for war should remember that they may shout Qaumi tarana or wanday natram, depending on which side you belong to. But its entirely different for those who actually fight the war and their loved ones and for the collateral damage.

• Agree
Reactions: Art90 and Hellfire
The India-Pakistan Crisis Is Not Over

A Pakistani's perspective in The National Interest.

Excerpts:

"Modi commanded the Indian Air Force for the first time in almost half a century to cross the Line of Control into Pakistan’s Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) region. The escalation only led to fleeting euphoria in India that crashed when the Pakistan Air Force took down an Indian MIG-21 the next day. Bizarrely, Indian officials (mainly off the record) claimed and continue to claim that they killed two hundred to three hundred militants in Pakistan and shot down a Pakistani F-16. These claims have more or less been disproven by the global media."

Problem is fanboys on both sides haven't seen an actual war and I can tell you it ain't pretty, and those who were in the war, for them it never ends.
In 1971 war My uncle was in his 20s and EME Core, and deployed at WAPDA Dhaka to keep the city lights going. He wasn't a combat troop.
To this date we don't know what happened of him.
Most probably killed by Mukti Bahini.
His mom My grandmother died in 1984, and on her death bed she was still waiting for her son to return or get any news about him.
The rest of us may take pride that our uncle lost his life for the country. But I remember my grandmother and I remember her thoughts. She damn cared of India won or Pakistan won or who lost. All she wanted was her son to return.
Another close family member in 1971 war had a bullet wound. The bullet entered right side of the rib cage and exited left side and missed all the vital organs.
They survived, but unlike movies reality is very different.
The bullet while passing through their body left a trail of metal fragments which were too deep in the body to be removed. Also while healing the scar tissues formed deep inside their body all along the bullets path.
They died in 2005 and even in their final years of life they still felt pain and burning sensation across the ribcage where the bullet passed. That was 34 years of non stop pain.
So those wishing for war should remember that they may shout Qaumi tarana or wanday natram, depending on which side you belong to. But its entirely different for those who actually fight the war and their loved ones and for the collateral damage.

You are absolutely right.

Except the same happens to victims of terrorism too

@safriz you havent replied to my honest question.. here it is again:

what will be a win for India? ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
1) Masood Azhar caught/put on terrorist list/tried or dead (any of this)
2) LeT,JeM and the likes get international "Attention" in getting cornered and destroyed
3) China unable to stop Hafiz saeed/Masood Azhar from being in the terrorist link

the sad part is: none of the above mean a "loss" for pakistan. and you guys still want to fight it out, close your airspace, destroy your economy, sell yourselves to the chinese, the americans, the turks whoever you can get.

but in your blind requirement in "supporting Kashmir with political and moral routes" what has Pakistan become? what is the value in continuing this?
it took posturing of the IN and IA to close your airspace - read again - just "posturing".

you know what flights were going into Amritsar during that time? flights from goa, kerala etc. thats right - people were even partying or holidaying while you guys closed your airspace and even essential services couldnt get through the air.

when you said to OIC "choose India or Pak" - they chose India!
and none of this required you to hand over any of Pakistan land or hurt Pakistan forces or civilians. all because you want to protect Hafiz Saeed, Masod Azhar etc, you closed your airspace for almost a week. What are your priorities? essential services to your countrymen, getting your economy back? or losing all of that to support deranged jihadis who can hit you back and create Lal Masjid type scenarios?

Teach this to those Maulana Azhars and Hafiz saeeds who train and cajole young men to blow themselves up and those around them.
Teach this to those idiots in ISI who conducted pathankot attack when Musshy and Bajpai were just about to solve this matter once and for all.
Teach this to those who ordered the massive operation searchlight.
Teach this to those who said that they will eat grass but will have an atom bomb.
Teach this to those who sent armies of Pathans to occupy Kashmir.

Always remember, it was Pakistan who started this war and keeps on continuing it.
As a comparison, India has an ongoing territory issue with China, but that border does not see daily artillery fire. Why so?

• Agree
@safriz you havent replied to my honest question.. here it is again:

what will be a win for India? ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
1) Masood Azhar caught/put on terrorist list/tried or dead (any of this)
2) LeT,JeM and the likes get international "Attention" in getting cornered and destroyed
3) China unable to stop Hafiz saeed/Masood Azhar from being in the terrorist link

the sad part is: none of the above mean a "loss" for pakistan. and you guys still want to fight it out, close your airspace, destroy your economy, sell yourselves to the chinese, the americans, the turks whoever you can get.

but in your blind requirement in "supporting Kashmir with political and moral routes" what has Pakistan become? what is the value in continuing this?
it took posturing of the IN and IA to close your airspace - read again - just "posturing".

you know what flights were going into Amritsar during that time? flights from goa, kerala etc. thats right - people were even partying or holidaying while you guys closed your airspace and even essential services couldnt get through the air.

when you said to OIC "choose India or Pak" - they chose India!
and none of this required you to hand over any of Pakistan land or hurt Pakistan forces or civilians. all because you want to protect Hafiz Saeed, Masod Azhar etc, you closed your airspace for almost a week. What are your priorities? essential services to your countrymen, getting your economy back? or losing all of that to support deranged jihadis who can hit you back and create Lal Masjid type scenarios?
And my honest opinion is it depends on your definition of victory or defeat. Which may be different from mine.
The names you mentioned may be black listed or killed and it may be a victory to you, but to us it's immaterial. Their organisations will continue to function under some other name and different leaders.
Again I am not supporting or condemning anything or anyone, just mentioning facts.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.