Status
Not open for further replies.
And my honest opinion is it depends on your definition of victory or defeat. Which may be different from mine.
The names you mentioned may be black listed or killed and it may be a victory to you, but to us it's immaterial. Their organisations will continue to function under some other name and different leaders.
Again I am not supporting or condemning anything or anyone, just mentioning facts.
Oh, so you are asking us to attack ISI and PA?? Thats interesting

Teach this to those Maulana Azhars and Hafiz saeeds who train and cajole young men to blow themselves up and those around them.
Teach this to those idiots in ISI who conducted pathankot attack when Musshy and Bajpai were just about to solve this matter once and for all.
Teach this to those who ordered the massive operation searchlight.
Teach this to those who said that they will eat grass but will have an atom bomb.
Teach this to those who sent armies of Pathans to occupy Kashmir.

Always remember, it was Pakistan who started this war and keeps on continuing it.
As a comparison, India has an ongoing territory issue with China, but that border does not see daily artillery fire. Why so?
Pakistan supports Kashmiri freedom since 1947 on all levels. You call it terrorism, we disagree. Each to their own.
Not targeting you but I know I am in talking to a crowd of bored school or college boys who think everything is exactly as NDTV told them, but reality may be different.
Kashmiris don't want to be part of India since 1947 and no amount of force will change that.
Likewise no amount of bullying or wars from India will stop Pakistani support for kashmiris.

Likewise no amount of bullying or wars from India will stop Pakistani support for kashmiris.
And it's taken 70 years for the Indian leadership to internalize it & act on it. That too baby steps have been taken and a lot more promised ( which I personally take with a bucket of salt) but Which I've no doubt you'd go out of your way to see it come to fruition.

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
Pakistan supports Kashmiri freedom since 1947 on all levels. You call it terrorism, we disagree. Each to their own.
Not targeting you but I know I am in talking to a crowd of bored school or college boys who think everything is exactly as NDTV told them, but reality may be different.
Kashmiris don't want to be part of India since 1947 and no amount of force will change that.
Bhai, Kashmir ki itni tension hai to balochistan ki bhi lo...
Balochs don't want to be part of pakistan since 1947 and no amount of force will change that 🤣🤣

Pakistan supports Kashmiri freedom since 1947 on all levels.
You supported Kashmiri by sending Pathan tribals who attacked them.
You call it terrorism, we disagree. Each to their own.Each to their own.
You call India's action as war, we call it "Non-military anti terror action". Each to their own. Whats this "SayNoToWar" stuff then?
Reality is this : Your (ex?) Nation has a debt problem, a water crisis, a electricity crisis, a fiscal crisis. Add confrontation with India, your nation is done for.
Those Kashmiri are free to leave India. Kashmir is Indian's land. Those Kashmiri who think they are not Indians should surrender their Passport and take a bloody hike.
We... don't want you to stop. We want you to destroy your nation yourself, till the last Pakistani.

Problem is fanboys on both sides haven't seen an actual war and I can tell you it ain't pretty, and those who were in the war, for them it never ends.
In 1971 war My uncle was in his 20s and EME Core, and deployed at WAPDA Dhaka to keep the city lights going. He wasn't a combat troop.
To this date we don't know what happened of him.
Most probably killed by Mukti Bahini.
His mom My grandmother died in 1984, and on her death bed she was still waiting for her son to return or get any news about him.
The rest of us may take pride that our uncle lost his life for the country. But I remember my grandmother and I remember her thoughts. She damn cared of India won or Pakistan won or who lost. All she wanted was her son to return.
Another close family member in 1971 war had a bullet wound. The bullet entered right side of the rib cage and exited left side and missed all the vital organs.
They survived, but unlike movies reality is very different.
The bullet while passing through their body left a trail of metal fragments which were too deep in the body to be removed. Also while healing the scar tissues formed deep inside their body all along the bullets path.
They died in 2005 and even in their final years of life they still felt pain and burning sensation across the ribcage where the bullet passed. That was 34 years of non stop pain.
So those wishing for war should remember that they may shout Qaumi tarana or wanday natram, depending on which side you belong to. But its entirely different for those who actually fight the war and their loved ones and for the collateral damage.

Is it surprising when we say terrorism and talks cannot go hand in hand?

All the people you mentioned were soldiers or somehow related to the military. But in our case, our victims also include women and children, not just soldiers.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I have always said that. Target DHS Lahore and take Munir's family out. You will see immediate change in Pakistan's entire stance.

You can ask that of someone after you put your own family at risk.

You do realise the Pakistanis can attack our areas also, right?

Why do you want to cherry pick , why not go the whole hog? There would have been no Kashmir issue if Pakistan had not attacked or plainly put indulged in violence in 1947.

Now if some one does not want to be part of India they can leave the country, no one is preventing them doing it.

• Agree
You can ask that of someone after you put your own family at risk.

You do realise the Pakistanis can attack our areas also, right?
You do realise that they will attack me and my family anyways, don't you?
Here is a hint: Find about a certain Shajid Khan who died in Mumbai blast near BSE in 93 for just being there. There is a reason I was named Shajida.
How many times we have retaliated them in kind when they attacked us? Nil!

• Agree
You supported Kashmiri by sending Pathan tribals who attacked them.

You call India's action as war, we call it "Non-military anti terror action". Each to their own. Whats this "SayNoToWar" stuff then?

Reality is this : Your (ex?) Nation has a debt problem, a water crisis, a electricity crisis, a fiscal crisis. Add confrontation with India, your nation is done for.

Those Kashmiri are free to leave India. Kashmir is Indian's land. Those Kashmiri who think they are not Indians should surrender their Passport and take a bloody hike.

We... don't want you to stop. We want you to destroy your nation yourself, till the last Pakistani.
We are historically, culturally and religiously connected to kashmiri people and feel their pain.
If Indian armed forces shoot them with pallet guns, blinding them for life, and then think nobody in Pakistan will get angry on that, then India is wrong.
It's been 70 years India has hundreds of thousands of Military personnel in Kashmir and fights Pakistan on almost daily basis. But our support for Kashmiri people is ongoing and hasn't stopped.
Put it this way, if a Hindu girl gets abducted in Pakistan, then far more indians protest than Pakistanis. Because you share religion, culture and many things with them. Same are kashmiri people for us.

And my honest opinion is it depends on your definition of victory or defeat. Which may be different from mine.
The names you mentioned may be black listed or killed and it may be a victory to you, but to us it's immaterial. Their organisations will continue to function under some other name and different leaders.
Again I am not supporting or condemning anything or anyone, just mentioning facts.

And that would be but a fraction of our action against your state.

We will also continue to pay back directly in your country using your own disaffected people. Let's see who has suffered more....

Our open battle is for economic / propoganda and internal politics purposes. We certainly don't expect Pakistani army to stop using your own citizens as useful jdiots, we in India understand how the outsourcing model works in all businesses.

Again I am not supporting the terrorism Pakistan faces. Just saying it is what u deserve.

You do realise that they will attack me and my family anyways, don't you?
Here is a hint: Find about a certain Shajid Khan who died in Mumbai blast near BSE in 93 for just being there. There is a reason I was named Shajida.
How many times we have retaliated them in kind when they attacked us? Nil!

My condolence to your loss. But the point I'm making is very different.

There is a huge difference between being attacked because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time and inviting an attack of similar ferocity as your own.

The Indian military will never attack Pakistani civilians.

I believe in Einstein ... the sign of madness is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome.

Attacking civilians does not achieve military objectives. What you should be proposing is attacking Pakistani military targets instead. Those are far more important. The Pakistanis tried to do that a few days ago and failed.

We are historically, culturally and religiously connected to kashmiri people and feel their pain.
If Indian armed forces shoot them with pallet guns, blinding them for life, and then think nobody in Pakistan will get angry on that, then India is wrong.
It's been 70 years India has hundreds of thousands of Military personnel in Kashmir and fights Pakistan on almost daily basis. But our support for Kashmiri people is ongoing and hasn't stopped.
Put it this way, if a Hindu girl gets abducted in Pakistan, then far more indians protest than Pakistanis. Because you share religion, culture and many things with them. Same are kashmiri people for us.
Interesting. Please note this guys psy ops. Is he something or is he something?

Where does your sympathy vanish when you brutalise Balochis? Where does your sympathy vanish when you bomb FATA with mortars, artillery, helicopter gunships & FA? Since your co religionists are in Iran & Afghanistan too, how come you support terrorists against them? Finally your co religionists also exist in Xinjiang. Why doesn't your heart bleed for them?

How come your heart bleeds only for Kashmiris?

Status
Not open for further replies.