Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seriously discussing who hates whom within Indian states ?:confused::confused:

And on this thread ?

All I am currently thinking is will our Vikramaditya do the job for us or INS Kolkata.:unsure::unsure:
if we want to involve navy for current pakistan then i do not think so vikramaditya is needed at all, that role can be very well taken care by IAF itself. just complete delhi class is enough for them. no need to even bother vishakhapatnam class

Nothing dude. all south Indians are proudly patriotic. I think some of those twitter handles are run by mischief elements from across the border.
No one ever questioned the patriotic traditions of people from south. He seems to be having just a bit of fun on intraregional issues just the way I did about Haryanavies and Punjabies.

Reactions: Guynextdoor
He's the administrator for D F I. Pretty reliable.

But how are the co ordinates important?

Those are the coordinates to Sargodha. He didn't say anything else, just spelled out the coordinates in Hindi-English in a semi-cryptic tweet; seems to be implying that something will happen there.

Usually I'd consider him reliable, but he once made a random suggestion during the Indian-Maldives crisis that India may be about to make a military move, that got my hopes up but turned out to be totally wrong.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Guys, why are we quoting all pakistani handles? All these people with name Intel and folks associated with them (like NatSecJeff etc) are Pakistanis with false flag and mostly on ISI payroll. Please avoid interacting with them on twitter and also take anything quoted by them with a pinch of salt. Remember that we are in infrmation age and war is fought at all the spaces.

Those are the coordinates to Sargodha. He didn't say anything else, just spelled out the coordinates in Hindi-English in a semi-cryptic tweet; seems to be implying that something will happen there.

Usually I'd consider him reliable, but he once made a random suggestion during the Indian-Maldives crisis that India may be about to make a military move, that got my hopes up but turned out to be totally wrong.
We came very close to militarily intervening in the Maldives including mobilization. The Wuhan summit made any such adventure tenous on a/c of Modi's assurance to Xi upon their expressly asking for such undertakings.

I'd rather he kept his itchy fingers to himself instead of speculating openly on a public forum at a time like this Nadaan ki dosti, jee ka janjaal.

To begin with, I very much doubt there's going to be a war whether a long drawn out one or a short intense one. To my mind it's just a game of tit for tat as of now. A lot of evidence points out to that. We haven't mobilized. Our air traffic for the rest of the nation barring J&K and parts of Punjab is normal and functional.

I guess the instructions passed on to the armed forces top brass by Modi is do to something spectacular. That's it. No battle goals, no plans of unleashing the full might of our armed forces, no mobilsation , nothing.

And do you know why? Same old story. We aren't in a position to win an overwhelming conventional war against Pakistan.

Hence, we'd keep playing this game of chicken with them with incremental increases in stakes till the world led by the US and egged on by China decide to call for a ceasefire - 1965 style. Both sides can claim a win then.

Well we might as well fully explore the elasticity of the current envelope while we are here and not moved above it. It could come in handy in future too.

I didn't like (though hindsight is of course 20/20) the direct path (with nothing in between) to general mobilisation that Vajpayee did. You go that route, you better have something to show for it at the end.

Then again we didnt have the remote sensing and C4I capability back then like we do now to have much of the middle ground options available in first place.

Even what you describe is fine given the ROI without coming too close to nuclear threshold....and we get some good experience on it (and hopefully destroy a lot of Pakistani capacity at this weak juncture in their economy).

We can punish Pakistan badly, but we must choose to punish them and get some pain back too. The latter was lacking crucially in earlier years.

Also lack of battle goals/plans is idle speculation now. Certain things I and others cannot divulge now are being specifically mobilised. I think specific mobilisation of certain assets is lot better in current scenario compared to general one. It will become clearer later, we simply have to let some time progress. Pakistan is keeping its airspace closed and is on high alert for a reason.

Shayad aaj kee raat Kayamat kee raat hai. Pray for everyone who is their on border for us in uniform to stop every bullet fired towards our nation. They all are our family. I have a feeling of what might happen tonight.
1551291823086.png

This are F16s right

Rumours has it that Pakistani thrashed their own shot down f 16 pilot thinking he was indian & he is in serious condition

It seems like after a successful strikes against JeM, the Pakistani propaganda machinery has been employed to make Indians believe that we are losing this war to salvage Pakistan little bit pride. We are not up to the mark on info warfare . Pakistani are running the game on Internet, but in reality they have been given a beating of lifetime!!!

Checked from friends,during the period that air traffic was suspended large numbers of aircraft were taking off one after another from south india going north.Flankers possibly being amassed from all over india for a savage blow.Massive aerial mobilization underway.PAF's judgement day is here.

Aj ki raat kayamaat ki raat .

Status
Not open for further replies.