Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 20 Brahmos can send Pakistan back to stone age and disintegrate it. We don't have to dismember it. It will implode. I loved Modi's tactics. He killed them financially and now if we take out their power plants, fuel dumps and critical infrastructure, Pakistan will have no electricity, zero exports, no water, no food and no fuel to even fly its fighters and move its troops and tanks.
Yeh Modi hai. Chaiwala, joh apni opportunities jaanta hai.

And this is the biggest confirmation that Bisons shot down an F-16. But as Fighter pilot, I will never celebrate or be celebrated if I lose my wingman in battle.

This is the guy. I cannot identify the aircraft from the picture
Just 20 Brahmos can send Pakistan back to stone age and disintegrate it. We don't have to dismember it. It will implode. I loved Modi's tactics. He killed them financially and now if we take out their power plants, fuel dumps and critical infrastructure, Pakistan will have no electricity, zero exports, no water, no food and no fuel to even fly its fighters and move its troops and tanks.
Yeh Modi hai. Chaiwala, joh apni opportunities jaanta hai.

And this is the biggest confirmation that Bisons shot down an F-16. But as Fighter pilot, I will never celebrate or be celebrated if I lose my wingman in battle.

This is the guy. I cannot identify the aircraft in the picture.

Attachments

• D0afDynWoAA4QA501-02-41-.jpg
    D0afDynWoAA4QA501-02-41-.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I hope our boys don't attempt something predictable this time. Lets just rest today, already pak military is going to be awake whole night in fear.

I hope our boys don't attempt something predictable this time. Lets just rest today, already pak military is going to be awake whole night in fear.
More time we give them to bolster their defences, more difficult it would be to overcome them;
I am not sure how far the GoI is willing to escalate, but if want to bring them to a grinding halt, there needs to multiple strike packages directed at fuel, energy, airbases and transportation infrastructure. Naval blockade is not necessary, as we have ample long legs on maritime strike platforms. Within a two days their war machinery will come to a halt without fuel and resupply.

More time we give them to bolster their defences, more difficult it would be to overcome them;
I am not sure how far the GoI is willing to escalate, but if want to bring them to a grinding halt, there needs to multiple strike packages directed at fuel, energy, airbases and transportation infrastructure. Naval blockade is not necessary, as we have ample long legs on maritime strike platforms. Within a two days their war machinery will come to a halt without fuel and resupply.
Blockade will be anyway expensive for us as well. They now have gwadar which is little far and we'll need more supply ship to maintain the strength there.
We should target one or two positions and head back but not today, we have already put them under stress for tonight, attacking today will be risk, but a strong army operation on land with air support during night will be good. I hope army uses everything today to push their positions with air support.

Use those SAMs as paf jets will be around tonight as well.

As I have said earlier many Indians are indulging in propaganda and lies on SM ,mirroring Pakistanis in their behavior.

Many people are claiming to have killed more than 300 terrorist but refuse to provide any proof of the numbers,does those 300 just vaporized into the air?in this age of mobile camera and social media it is not possible to cover such huge casualties.Someone ,somewhere do leave a trace.

I don't see any facts or solid evidence just rumor mongering .

For example :

Now Vishnu Som is a highly regarded defence journalist,but he is clearly peddling fake news here.These photos are not from the debris of F16 jet but from the bombs dropped by Pakistanis Jet earlier this morning.

While the confrontation is on and focus on the Indo-Pak conflict, I hope R&AW and additional assets can take out some of the Hizb targets and sympathizers holed in J&K.
PKS has always been consistent in his analysis on Kashmiri behavior when Indo Pak conflict is on - they're quite docile. However , otherwise the story's is something like this .Goes to prove the age old hindi adage rendered here in English - you give them a yard, they'd take a mile.

If there is no offensive actions, GoI should atleast release the BDA videos of the Balakot strike.

As I have said earlier many Indians are indulging in propaganda and lies on SM ,mirroring Pakistanis in their behavior.

Many people are claiming to have killed more than 300 terrorist but refuse to provide any proof of the numbers,does those 300 just vaporized into the air?in this age of mobile camera and social media it is not possible to cover such huge casualties.Someone ,somewhere do leave a trace.

For example :

Now Vishnu Som is a highly regarded defence journalist,but he is clearly peddling fake news here.These photos are not from the debris of F16 jet but from the bombs dropped by Pakistanis Jet earlier this morning.

Kejriwal have account here.... Wow 😂😂

For example :

1st pic is definitely not parts of bomb, this is a wing. A F-16 is definitely shot and the pak's claim of 2 pilot captured confirms that the 2nd one is their own pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.