Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it has to be said, it does awfully look like the F-16 engine cladding. I mean debris could have fallen/been strewn about and even mixed between the two aircraft, and in the heat to photograph +psyops everything...this could be the real deal (I'm not gonna dismiss it right now).

Can anyone post a schematic of the Mig 21 engine so we can have a look at that?

Attachments

• Tumanski_R-25-300_MiG-21bis.JPG
    Tumanski_R-25-300_MiG-21bis.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 157
Pakistan armed forces are not that stupid to release the photo of f-16 crash site it must be our mig 21 probably

doing some photo ops for public consumption.
They are stupid enough to claim 2 pilot captured & 2 aircraft shot, and stay mum for whole day. I think they are stupid to certain extent.

ANI is making a mistake here. That ain't F16 part. Thats our own Mig21 part.

The pictures have been mixed. The engine of Mig-21 is on the top left pic. But some other pics of the exhaust of another aircraft with engine exhaust are also available here which has a different engine. So these are two different aircraft and they are Mig-21 & F-16.

There were reports last night that IN is marching towards karachi and Pakistanis have blackout the area.... But no news today... Did someone asked IN to stand back for while... Wtf is happening.... And no mobilization of army till now

Yeah I've been coming across all pictures, I can't see anything on the tumansky that looks like this part at first glance....esp given the axial patterning of this shiny part.

Whereas both GE and PW engines have this kind of cladding.

The pictures have been mixed. The engine of Mig-21 is on the top left pic. But some other pics of the exhaust of another aircraft with engine exhaust are also available here which has a different engine. So these are two different aircraft and they are Mig-21 & F-16.

PDF justs deleted the whole thread discussing this....therefore...confirmed....

Reactions: GuardianRED
There were reports last night that IN is marching towards karachi and Pakistanis have blackout the area.... But no news today... Did someone asked IN to stand back for while... Wtf is happening.... And no mobilization of army till now
c17s and an 32s are doing rounds.. you dont have the news of whats happening... thats all..

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
@Nilgiri yes - it is F 16 wreckage because PDF just deleted an entire thread that discussed this....please open another thread and see how long it lasts..... :)

I ain't going there till things have settled down in real world :p

No real point engaging the enemy (Even the few smarter, respectable ones) in time like this.

Most of my buddy buddy banter friends have largely left already too....99% of ppl there are those with axe to grind or chip on shoulder.

PM Modi To Address 1 Crore BJP Workers Through Video Conference Today: Live Updates
🙄🙄 Seriously.... Modi is busy in doing politics

Status
Not open for further replies.