Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, trump talk means something?

Why not just listen to what Modi just said? Or the fact another aggresion by Pakistan is ongoing now:

Fresh attempt by Pakistani jets to violate Indian air space in Mendhar in Poonch (J&K) thwarted by IAF: Times Now

Tri service chief meeting with DM, Cabinet meeting at 6, press conference of air and navy chief at 5, Trump comments, what's going on?

Azhar being extradited?

I just cannot concentrate at work - I have a big analytics code review and I am glued to the monitor on the flight radar..

Same here. Have a big meeting coming at 5. Don't wanna go man.
I m glued here for the updates. Keep em coming.

Reactions: R!cK
alright folks! its official. conflict is over. we have lost this round.
I will disagree. Just bcoz they have our pilot does not make us lose this round. They have a bloodied nose and a broken Jaw. we struck them deep inside their territory, killed their strategic assets and also shot down their most potent aircraft with our bottomline aircraft.

I will disagree. Just bcoz they have our pilot does not make us lose this round. They have a bloodied nose and a broken Jaw. we struck them deep inside their territory, killed their strategic assets and also shot down their most potent aircraft with our bottomline aircraft.
Sir I respect you a lot and i respect my forces the most. The way the things moving don't look like a leadership focused on conflict with a goal.

And without leadership, decisions are delayed. These have been the worst 24 hours for me. I shudder to think how it would have been for those on the border or in air fighting or those waiting for deployment.

anyways, Que Sera Sera.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK and Austerlitz
Status
Not open for further replies.