Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I am tiered of peoples worrying about modi and his elections now. He is just a prime minister. Prime ministers come and prime ministers go, political parties will come and go, but it's the nation that stays. Some peoples who call themselves nationalists cannot get this *censored*ing thing straight.

And if nation has to stay, sellout parties should not come to power. And you want congress in power?? There is no choice but BJP for this and next whole decades.

My assumption is that it is a part of mig-21.

The moment I saw the outer portion of the wreckage, I lost my hope. The exterior didn't match the f-16 part.

Yah the best thing we have going for fact is 2 aircraft down (2 parachutes visible by locals etc...some even say 3)....initial reporting by Pak of 2 aircraft shot etc...and even claim of 2 pilots in custody.

But only one pilot accounted for.

If Pak army got to F-16 crash site, they would have completely censured it once they saw Pak insignia on a/c etc.

India needs to put out some real good evidence (of basically anything) at some point....and hopefully soon. Satellite, drone, recce footage....whatever it takes.

Please understand their must be some reason. We dont know what briefing has been given by our three chiefs and I am very sure that if they give a full go ahead to Modi, he will go for the kill. Right now the weather and winds are not in favour for a major ground offensive. we can fight Pakistan anyday, but we can't fight the weather. We will have to wait for some more days. There are rains and snow forecast for next three days.
Lets see... Elections are almost here... And we have press briefing of all 3 cheifs today..

The way Trump is talking it feels like whole Kashmir issue is going to be resolved, however considering his boasting attitude I doubt anything will happen. Remember in all his dealings he claimed victory and so far not a single one translated into a remotely closer one to victory infact all he did is lose, lose and lose.

Why the the press conference is so late? 3 hours is too much.

Yah the best thing we have going for fact is 2 aircraft down (2 parachutes visible by locals etc...some even say 3)....initial reporting by Pak of 2 aircraft shot etc...and even claim of 2 pilots in custody.

If Pak army got to F-16 crash site, they would have completely censured it once they saw Pak insignia on a/c etc.

India needs to put out some real good evidence (of basically anything) at some point....and hopefully soon. Satellite, drone, recce footage....whatever it takes.

It was in public place and you can see locals all around, it's impossible for army to visit the place instantly and stop public from recording or taking photos. It does not crash in a cantonment area but outside in open. That's not very good argument sorry to say.

• Agree
Reactions: Nilgiri and Volcano

Well, I think it is flame stabilizer. That has a similar indentations.

1551342999102.png

Yeah, the reason why Pakistan claimed it shot down 2 Indian aircraft is deliberate. Most peoples in LOC including the one Pakistan side saw two aircrafts down and two parachutes from their interviews. So they made the claim of shooting down two Indian aircrafts to make sure that peoples in Pakistani side do not question the series of events.

Bottom line is that Pak has misbehaved and unfortunately have the upper hand. It is quite an embarrassment that those rogues have our man. Why the fk are they flying migs as front line interceptors.

Please understand their must be some reason. We dont know what briefing has been given by our three chiefs and I am very sure that if they give a full go ahead to Modi, he will go for the kill. Right now the weather and winds are not in favour for a major ground offensive. we can fight Pakistan anyday, but we can't fight the weather. We will have to wait for some more days. There are rains and snow forecast for next three days.

Hilarious.

Lying is an art in which Indians deserve nobel prize
This is the wreakage of your jet.. Plenty of videos to prove this in which this piece appears with othr wreakage with Indian flag painted :D:D:D
And you think that wars are about truths? Who said two/three pilots are in custody? Who said two planes shot down?

BTW, you folks have not given a completely convincing truth about two planes yet.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Can we all ignore Trump just for next 24 - 48 hours or whatever? He doesn't need intelligence debriefs...he HAS the intelligence himself (his own words).

Pompeo probably muttered something in his ear about talking to both sides and Trump probably assumed its something done and settled....and it just "feels nice" to say when you are in a peace summit with fat kim too.

Let us wait for weekend guys....my gut feeling says thats when something gets amped up (someone smartly pointed out stock markets closed etc)....but I could be wrong...right now my immediate energy (from the high after the first strikes) is declining seriously about all this....but my ultimate reservoir of faith in my homeland will always be there forever.

But in this instance...if dust settles, no evidence released by India and things stay status quo (i.e nothing escalated or continued)....sorry my friends and patriots but Pakistan won this round.

Modi and team need to address the evidence deficit or escalate (preferably both). Third option is loss of face and get that brave pilot back. My heart really goes out to that guy...may this land be blessed by sons like him forever....and I pray he is returned to his loved ones ASAP.

I really wouldn't give a F who wins the election after that....though I will give props to Modi for at least trying something this time (but not sustaining it enough). If we are going in with the whole quiet, resolute schtick....here's a pro tip: there needs to be a result worth it in the end. Otherwise just do the psyops dramabaaz please.....get the spin doctor team from the get go and go all out....at least that would be kinda funny.

I'm sorry this could be sleep deprivation talking here. I will check in with all your wonderful people later. Hope the presser goes good.

Take care and God bless.

JAI HIND.

Could be Balakot operation details, F16 related clarification and designating yesterday raid of Pakistan as Act of war.

Trump's comments looks like hot air. Nobody is indicating cool down, not even Pakistan as they tried to violate airspace again just few minutes ago.

Lying is an art in which Indians deserve nobel prize
This is the wreakage of your jet.. Plenty of videos to prove this in which this piece appears with othr wreakage with Indian flag painted :D:D:D

Safriz, not all that's known to us is true or complete. It's all a game of pride being played and given a chance both parties will hide their losses.

Look at India how our all assets were accountable till Pak paraded our pilot.

Similarly, Pak claimed 2 pilot arrest, probably in a haste counted one of their or support 2 plane hit. It pretty much gives some explanation to public which saw two plane crashing n or pilot ejecting. Then silently tweet about just one.

We will know the truth albeit a bit late.

Last edited:
Can we all ignore Trump just for next 24 - 48 hours or whatever? He doesn't need intelligence debriefs...he HAS the intelligence himself (his own words).

Pompeo probably muttered something in his ear about talking to both sides and Trump probably assumed its something done and settled....and it just "feels nice" to say when you are in a peace summit with fat kim too.

Let us wait for weekend guys....my gut feeling says thats when something gets amped up (someone smartly pointed out stock markets closed etc)....but I could be wrong...right now my immediate energy (from the high after the first strikes) is declining seriously about all this....but my ultimate reservoir of faith in my homeland will always be there forever.

But in this instance...if dust settles, no evidence released by India and things stay status quo (i.e nothing escalated or continued)....sorry my friends and patriots but Pakistan won this round.

Modi and team need to address the evidence deficit or escalate (preferably both). Third option is loss of face and get that brave pilot back. My heart really goes out to that guy...may this land be blessed by sons like him forever....and I pray he is returned to his loved ones ASAP.

I really wouldn't give a F who wins the election after that....though I will give props to Modi for at least trying something this time (but not sustaining it enough). If we are going in with the whole quiet, resolute schtick....here's a pro tip: there needs to be a result worth it in the end. Otherwise just do the psyops dramabaaz please.....get the spin doctor team from the get go and go all out....at least that would be kinda funny.

I'm sorry this could be sleep deprivation talking here. I will check in with all your wonderful people later. Hope the presser goes good.

Take care and God bless.

JAI HIND.

Agreed to whole of your post except below part

though I will give props to Modi for at least trying something this time

In case we end up in status quo and some pleading to be done for our pilot back, help me understand what Modi tried and what was his objective. If he gets content after this, the motto was clearly political but then $hit hit the fan and the guy had no plan to counter that. For me it would be RIP Modi and RIP BJP.

This chutiaa nation is busy with their work and Ind Aus matches while one of us is facing what not in Pakistan for someone else adventure.

Safriz, not all that's known to us is true of complete. It's all a game of pride being played and given a chance both parties will hide their losses.

Look at India how our all assets were accountable till Pak paraded our pilot.

Similarly, Pak claimed 2 pilot arrest, probably in a haste counted one of their or support 2 plane hit. It pretty much gives some explanation to public which saw two plane crashing n or pilot ejecting. Then silently tweet about just one.

We will know the truth albeit a bit late.
yeah one of yours did not survive and died in CMH.
Lwarning from previous experience Pakistan wont return his dead body as you will clkaim we took his lever ank kidneys and heart

Throughout Pakistan we Pakistanis had been celebrating since yesterday and rallies of celebration will continue today...
We won..Period

Status
Not open for further replies.