Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in mood to talk non sense.
Phai jii...
If you can come up with theories....so can i ;)
But yes, i also heard DGISPR saying that one Indian pilot in custody and they are looking for more.
Even if they found another, and he was dead, they wont return the body as from previous experience it did not work well for Pakistan and we got blamed for all sorts.

Agreed to whole of your post except below part

though I will give props to Modi for at least trying something this time

In case we end up in status quo and some pleading to be done for our pilot back, help me understand what Modi tried and what was his objective. If he gets content after this, the motto was clearly political but then $hit hit the fan and the guy had no plan to counter that. For me it would be RIP Modi and RIP BJP.

This chutiaa nation is busy with their work and Ind Aus matches while one of us is facing what not in Pakistan for someone else adventure.

Good question. It would be criminal for Modi not to release evidence from Spice bomb and/or satellite/drone/IR footage. That is bare minimum from me. If Modi doesn't do even that (because I know the capability issue with IAF is not a factor) or give literally the best reason (that I cannot think of) as to why....then you are right.....he is just MMS repackaged for me in the end....maybe this country just needs congressi sort....just make kumbaya with all the stupid circle jerk paid agent media, lutyens brigade, babudom and other skulduggery of assorted elite silly walk people. Few reforms here and there and chest thumping means nothing....i mean that just happens anyway.

Let us remember the whole mirage mission on balakot was designed in 2008 after the last time we should have escalated to at least mid-level....but did zilch squat nada. This was an improvement over that....but if its allowed to stand as it is right now....its like losing by 1-4 instead of 0-8. Whoopdie doo.

Anyways I'm praying and hoping man. There is some faith in me still for this turning out better....as commodore jensen in guns of navarone said:

Anything can happen in a war. Slap in the middle of absolute insanity people pull out the most extraordinary resources: ingenuity, courage, self-sacrifice. Pity we can't meet the problems of peace in the same way, isn't it? It would be so much cheaper for everybody.

Other than that your pilot in our custody will go home safely.
Nobody wants him harmed in any way.
The irony is that all this was done by Modi sarkaar as election gimmick to gain publicity ..
Result is that two Indian pilots died, one is POW .
BJP should stop doing politics on the dead bodies of Indian servicemen.

Lying is an art in which Indians deserve nobel prize
This is the wreakage of your jet.. Plenty of videos to prove this in which this piece appears with othr wreakage with Indian flag painted :D:D:D

No awacs were damaged during Taliban attack on air base

Kasab was not Pakistani

Osama was not in Pakistan

Kargil intruders were militants

LET was banned

These are some of your government lies. If we deserve the Nobel, you deserve being the world's terrorism factory.

It's now absolutely clear that Pakistanis saw 2 aircraft go down which led to their 2 iaff planes shot down theory, but did not expect that the other plane was theirs. By evening they realized their folly and claimed just 1 IAF pilot on custody instead of 2 or more which was the initial claim. Anyway be prepared to hear the news of a F16 twin seater go down due to technical snag in the near future.

Phai jii...
If you can come up with theories....so can i ;)

No man, I didn't. Infact I clearly said india also tried to hide their losses and only accepted their loss once Pakistan paraded the captured pilot.

So I have guts to accept and its you who are just coming up with theories and that too one sided and boring one.

But yes, i also heard DGISPR saying that one Indian pilot in custody and they are looking for more.
Even if they found another, and he was dead, they wont return the body as from previous experience it did not work well for Pakistan and we got blamed for all sorts.

Again you are peddling BS, sorry. Who in their right mind can question the death of a pilot whose craft was shot down in an enemy airspace while on an aggressor role?

Pak on record accepted 2 pilots in custody. What if India claimed for another, you would have refused to handover either live or dead?

When you go this chinese defence site 巴基斯坦空军的F-16、JF-17、幻影、F-7战机和中队-空军版-超级大本营军事论坛-最具影响力军事论坛 -, it gives you details on Squadron 19 which accurately matches with the information available here F-16 Units - PAF 19th squadron that there are 13 F-16s however with a minute change.
19th Squadron (Sherdills): equipped with 9 F-16A ADFs and 4 F-16B ADFs. This squadron was originally an OCU (Operation Conversion Unit) equipped with F-7P. In 2014, it was replaced with F-16.​
So there was F-7P which is basically a chinese plane Chengdu J-7 which in 2014 the Pakistanis replaced with F-16.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Other than that your pilot in our custody will go home safely.
Nobody wants him harmed in any way.
The irony is that all this was done by Modi sarkaar as election gimmick to gain publicity ..
Result is that two Indian pilots died, one is POW .
BJP should stop doing politics on the dead bodies of Indian servicemen.
Yeah and you killed kids in Army Public School for army chief extension. Are you that dumb or just acting like one? Feels like a common mental capacity issue with most Pakistanis, can't think beyond their jihadi mentality. Stop derailing this thread with your stupidity, if you have something real to say then say.

Another News: Heavy pressure on India like Kandhar hijacking to make a deal. However no deal is the answer of India.

• Agree
Reactions: Notsuperstitious
No man, I didn't. Infact I clearly said india also tried to hide their losses and only accepted their loss once Pakistan paraded the captured pilot.

So I have guts to accept and its you who are just coming up with theories and that too one sided and boring one.

Again you are peddling BS, sorry. Who in their right mind can question the death of a pilot whose craft was shot down in an enemy airspace while on an aggressor role?

Pak on record accepted 2 pilots in custody. What if India claimed for another, you would have refused to handover either live or dead?
Thats what i am saying... at least one other pilot was mentioned in the first news conference and now no mention..
So something may have happened.
You may delete this one too and thats fine.

Thats what i am saying... at least one other pilot was mentioned in the first news conference and now no mention..
So something may have happened.

And we are finding a more logical connection to that claim/misclaim.

You may delete this one too and thats fine.

I have responsibility to not let this platform be used for misinformation or unsubstantiated claims. That post you know is just a claim which no longer supported by pak government as well. Tell me why it should be allowed to be propagated?

In fact Pak must be ridiculed for such u turn.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
And we are finding a more logical connection to that claim/misclaim.

I have responsibility to not let this platform be used for misinformation or unsubstantiated claims. That post you know is just a claim which no longer supported by pak government as well. Tell me why it should be allowed to be propagated?

In fact Pak must be ridiculed for such u turn.
and i said thats fine because i agree you have a responsibility.

Vishnu Som giving a good overview of what is coming. Apparently a lot of $hit is going down. Including clarificaiton on how the wing commander entered the space, he was already on a forward trejectory. Lots of details will finally be given in today's briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.