Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I respect you a lot and i respect my forces the most. The way the things moving don't look like a leadership focused on conflict with a goal.

And without leadership, decisions are delayed. These have been the worst 24 hours for me. I shudder to think how it would have been for those on the border or in air fighting or those waiting for deployment.

anyways, Kay Sara Sara.
Even I will be disappointed if we fail to extract our pound of flesh and deescalate. But seems some understanding has been reached thru Saudis as brokers. Maybe Masood and Hafeez will go on Haj soon.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I will disagree. Just bcoz they have our pilot does not make us lose this round. They have a bloodied nose and a broken Jaw. we struck them deep inside their territory, killed their strategic assets and also shot down their most potent aircraft with our bottomline aircraft.

But Pak propaganda is strong.

I don't think that wreckage part is F-16 the more I look at it.....given the timestamps and the people present in the pictures. Like it would have to be some crazy fluke for F-16 part to land with the Mig 21 crash spot. Could be just some cowling interface inside the Mig 21 somewhere.

Glad I didn't send that email after all....I'm going to wait and see.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK and Volcano
With capt Abhinandan as a pawn, and if getting him home is our top priority, Pak have the upper hand. Why did the migs enter Pak airspace in the first place. Modi has eggs on his face.

I am not going to vote Modi now if we stop here.... If he stop here... Indeed he used our armed forces for vote
Please understand their must be some reason. We dont know what briefing has been given by our three chiefs and I am very sure that if they give a full go ahead to Modi, he will go for the kill. Right now the weather and winds are not in favour for a major ground offensive. we can fight Pakistan anyday, but we can't fight the weather. We will have to wait for some more days. There are rains and snow forecast for next three days.

With capt Abhinandan as a pawn, and if getting him home is our top priority, Pak have the upper hand. Why did the migs enter Pak airspace in the first place. Modi has eggs on his face.
The biggest egg on our face is mig-21-bis still being flown.

Last edited:
I don't think that wreckage part is F-16 the more I look at it.....given the timestamps and the people present in the pictures. Like it would have to be some crazy fluke for F-16 part to land with the Mig 21 crash spot. Could be just some cowling interface inside the Mig 21 somewhere.

Glad I didn't send that email after all....I'm going to wait and see.

My assumption is that it is a part of mig-21.

The moment I saw the outer portion of the wreckage, I lost my hope. The exterior didn't match the f-16 part.

Navy will also be part of press conference.

Trump has habit of exaggerating things and he calls it "decent" however all other signals says no backing down. Don't know what is going on.

When you are in actual combat, it is not possible to keep track of your ground position as you are head out and fighting. Moreover, the way LOC weaves, after a few seconds he could have been back within Indian airspace.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
For once, rise above petty politics and think about the country ffs

True, I am tiered of peoples worrying about modi and his elections now. He is just a prime minister. Prime ministers come and prime ministers go, political parties will come and go, but it's the nation that stays. Some peoples who call themselves nationalists cannot get this *censored*ing thing straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.