Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
How many soliders they can transport like this?? I think real mobilization is done through roads with all equipments.... Rest God knows whats happening
remember the 100 companies of CAPF during the 12 days prior? and I cannot divulge too much.. but this was in the works for a long time.. like atleast 2 years..

OK guys, I have forwarded the evidence to THE engine guru I know as close friend (did his PhD under one of the original folks who helped design the concorde's olympus....hows that for heritage).

We will hear back from him at some point....but in meantime I am pretty darn sure this is a F-16 part....the spot welding (if you zoom in enough) is also a dead giveaway its cladding (we dont do spot welds like that anywhere where there is axial fluid flow for a good reason)....and NO cladding on a tumansky looks like that (the strengthener orientation is wrong to begin with).

1551337527345.png

PW F100-220. Look at the section near exhaust.

More pics here:
Enquiry on Modular system for F100 engine - F-16 Design & Construction

1551337813601.png

From the horse's mouth:

F100 Engine - Pratt & Whitney

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_
OK guys, I have forwarded the evidence to THE engine guru I know as close friend (did his PhD under one of the original folks who helped design the concorde's olympus....hows that for heritage).

We will hear back from him at some point....but in meantime I am pretty darn sure this is a F-16 part....the spot welding (if you zoom in enough) is also a dead giveaway its cladding (we dont do spot welds like that anywhere where there is axial fluid flow for a good reason)....and NO cladding on a tumansky looks like that (the strengthener orientation is wrong to begin with).
There is a video too showing similar cladding check that out.

5 seconds in and soldiers are removing that similar cladding.

PM Modi To Address 1 Crore BJP Workers Through Video Conference Today: Live Updates
🙄🙄 Seriously.... Modi is busy in doing politics

I can't rule out that he may just be pretending to carry on with business as usual, as some form of deception - but that's starting to piss me off. On one hand Pakistan needs to get an a** kicking of a lifetime - and we've been given a unique opportunity too - for which Modi should be preparing and rallying the nation if nothing else (just look at Pakee & Indian liberal Psy Ops to demoralize the population); but he's busy with f*cking Mera Booth Sabse Mazboot. Is waqt tumhaare booth ki ma ki ....

Politics baad mein khel lena, not to mention Yeddyurappa's Ch*tiyapa.

I can't rule out that he may just be pretending to carry on with business as usual, as some form of deception - but that's starting to piss me off. On one hand Pakistan needs to get an a** kicking of a lifetime - and we've been given a unique opportunity too - for which Modi should be preparing and rallying the nation if nothing else (just look at Pakee & Indian liberal Psy Ops to demoralize the population); but he's busy with f*cking Mera Booth Sabse Mazboot. Is waqt tumhaare booth ki ma ki ....
😂😂 Fuddu bande... How many times our soldiers did the cold start exercise in past.... And now when time comes he is busy in booth booth

There is a video too showing similar cladding check that out.

5 seconds in and soldiers are removing that similar cladding.

Now it looks weird, because the strengtheners are on the inside of the curvature and the outside seems to be more flush.

But there are parts like that on the PW/GE engine....again in the aft portion.

I would defer to IAF here, who know tumansky cladding "innards" better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.