Status
Not open for further replies.
@vstol Jockey @mispec @Falcon @nair @Parul @Nilgiri

24 Jets- F 16, Mirage and JF 17 confirmed. Not all may have crossed over.

Vishnu Som reporting

Russian R 73 was fired WC and took the kill. Two Pak pilots ejected after the hit. There were 24 jets from the other side. He was asked to go cold but he decided to push home with his attack because he had Radar lock .

Two AMRAM were fired from there side. One hit the WC the other one failed to hit his wingman---but the debris of the AMRAM may have been found.

• Confirmation of hit from ground.
  • Confirmation via ISPR of getting 2 planes and pilots.
  • Confirmation of wreckage.
  • Confirmation via F-16.net
  • Confirmation of Pakistani pilot being F-16 pilot.
From where the hell will 8 become B? If it was no result via 8 then it would mean nothing.

Chill your temper. I am saying it is the F16 B version. The point is "It still is the F16".

Reactions: Nilgiri and phndrt
Only the later gen F-16s with PAF have this capability. Use of AMRRAM is a clear indication that F-16s were used in the attack.

Yes, and I believe the second AMRAAM which failed and fell in India has been located and wreckage identified. This nails the F 16 status if true. 8 jets against 24 And Abhi saab decided to ignore calls to 'turn cold' because he already had a Radar lock. I really don't know how that Bison with Abhi saab could have taken off.....won't his brass balls be weiging the plane down? @Nilgiri is this even aerodynamically possible?

Last edited:
These websites can be edited by some Indian or Pro-Indian same as wikipedia and all sorts of lies added.
We lost no jets but India lost three.
So much for "Superpower" India

F-16.net tempered by Indians? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I know your level. Not every website is wikipedia but whatever makes you feel better.

The Experts at ANI are so ignorant that they dont know Pakistan does not use GE F110 Engine , instead we use Pratt & Whitney F100 :LOL:
P&W F100

Attachments

• IMG_20190228_163627_825.jpg
    IMG_20190228_163627_825.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 176
I think things are beyond these gestures now. He seds 24 jets, targets military installations- obviously he will do everything to de-escalate
Just few minutes before tri service chief conference, Imran announced this so as not to have a war.

Didn't I say in morning by noon our pilot will be released, they bite more then they can chew and now running like headless chickens.

Reactions: Guynextdoor
Just few minutes before tri service chief conference, Imran announced this so as not to have a war.

Didn't I say in morning by noon our pilot will be released, they bite more then they can chew and now running like headless chickens.

it's clear that he has escalated this wayyyy wayyy wayy above threshold. I think he has been influenced by Pak military establishment.

it's clear that he has escalated this wayyyy wayyy wayy above threshold. I think he has been influenced by Pak military establishment.
I don't think this will have any effect possible a lull of one day till our pilot is back.

Expect complete domination again after he is released and stay like that till Azhar is dispatched.

@vstol Jockey @mispec @Falcon @nair @Parul @Nilgiri

24 Jets- F 16, Mirage and JF 17 confirmed. Not all may have crossed over.

Vishnu Som reporting

Russian R 73 was fired WC and took the kill. Two Pak pilots ejected after the hit. There were 24 jets from the other side. He was asked to go cold but he decided to push home with his attack because he had Radar lock .

Two AMRAM were fired from there side. One hit the WC the other one failed to hit his wingman---but the debris of the AMRAM may have been found.

I can't see this in his twitter account?

I don't think this will have any effect possible a lull of one day till our pilot is back.

Expect complete domination again after he is released and stay like that till Azhar is dispatched.
\I don't know if hsi release timing has any implication on our action now. If Pak Army was involved we could have dealt/ negotiated. Now they've sent 24 jets to protect terrorists. This is different.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.