Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Somewhat correct but not correct. Our subs have been chasing their two subs for last four days and waiting for orders to sink them. Once they sink these two subs, Pak has nothing to stop us from dominating their coastline and southern borders.
Even if they are sunk, the threat of ALCM and coastal AshM batteries remains effective. Our defences are not bulletproof esp. on the older ships.

So looks like Modi has also bended like his predecessors
He did not. But this Guy going down over Pakistan created a different script. I am sure he will have to answer a lot of questions on his return. If indeed he was told to go cold, he should have disengaged irrespective of anything. He even put his wingman in harms way by disobeying the instructions from the CAP commander or ground control.
There is no Place for Tom Maverick of TopGun in any airforce anywhere in the world.

Even if they are sunk, the threat of ALCM and coastal AshM batteries remains effective. Our defences are not bulletproof esp. on the older ships.
Do you know the anti cruisemissile defences of a fleet? How will you acquire a ship target at sea without the help of recce aircraft and Sats? After that you have to ensure that you yourself are not taken out by the ships missiles.

Lolz....seems like Pakistanis backed down, they are returning our pilot without any conditions, 2 dino mein hi phat k haath mein aa gyi pakio ki...

Last night I had stated that it was going to be Kayamat kee raat. Seems Pak also was aware of what was in store for them last night and they pleaded with US, China and Saudia to somehow stop Modi from unleashing IN on them. Modi agreed to give them 24 hrs. Rest is what you see is being played out. Pak has promised a lot for de-escalation. But Modi is going to keep them on a tight leash from now on.

Like @vstol Jockey sir said, our Navy pressure did work, they shat bricks last night anticipating attacks on karachi

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
We had the window we used it to attack balakot on 26th. now there is no window, unless we want to risk our soldiers/pilot life in large number.

Then as great as it was, it would be a waste. This was a chance to really clobber them.

Don't understand the whining against Modi, and let me tell you I am not a bhakt, but he had the balls to strike inside Pakistan. Who in our history so far had done it. A strike inside with claims of 250-300 jehadis dead itself is a huge victory IMHO. The other little incidences just pale in comparison.
Firstly Pakistan just proved they can strike inside India anytime they want, In fact, we took 12 days to strike they struck us in 24 hrs. secondly, for all I care 200-300 jihadhis is fake anyway. you seriously think that place had 200 terrorists sitting there after knowing india will strike soon.

Bcz of our pilot guy... That guy ruined the plan and golden opportunity

The guy had guts thats why he went inside Pakistan. With the adrenalin rush and the heat of the battle such things do happen. But thanks to him, we can atleast claim a F16 kill. The Pakistani folks who know what really happened out there must be quite scared to know that their fabled F16 was bested by a 60s vintage fighter from India.

Last edited:
So much for losing at least 150 guys every year.
In the history of world armed with nuke bombs, no nuke power has ever bombed another nuke power. Modi did it. bahut kaleja chahiyeh yeh karnay kay liyeh. If you remember my post on 25th, I had stated that this air strike on Pakistan means that we know very accurately their nuke strength. I was posted on a warship during Brasstacks in 1987. We did not attack Pakistan becoz Rajiv Gandhi was fooled by US to believe that Pak had nukes. It turned out that did not have them till 1996. RAW had informed him that US is bluffing and lying to support Pakistan to use them against the USSR in Afghanistan. But Rajiv Gandhi asked us to stop. Imagine If we had dismembered Pakistan in 1987, where would we have been today.

Status
Not open for further replies.