Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi said in rajasthan ab attankio pe tala lgana ka waqt aa gya hai.... He should think before speaking.... After all this, oppoistion will start picking all his comments

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
1)F-16 shot by Might 21 confirmed by IAF.
2) only one pilot held captive by PA.
2) Pakistan tried to drop bomb in military installation but thwarted by IAF fighters.
3) F-16 shot by Might 21. AMRAAM is a evidence.
4)PA fired in Sunderbani, KG sectors, was responded by IA in befitting manner after Balakote bombings by IAF!

2 major points from press conference:
No escalation will be done by our side.
Spokesperson avoided the question that it is an act of war...
So we can close this thread

Gwader is not their territory yet. Its Pak territory and a legitimate target.

Maybe. I was not talking about whether it is a target for us or not, but that Chinese have incentive to protect their investment there. So they can do things like loan some subs to Pak. 60+ billion dollars in investment makes it worth protecting by loaning a few old subs worth maybe 1 billion dollars or so if they can save their 60 billion dollars from going waste no??

Sir, I can categorically say that's pure unadulterated BS. The only ones who do talk like that are the Dravidian Parties & the communists both restricted to one particular state respectively and both - a fast dying breed.

Those idiot s who accuse north indian s would do so for anything. It doesn't matter much .

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Might as well close this forum guys.This is the govt we elected for strong response.Kadi ninda was better than this drama.A joke of a press conference basically confirming things that everyone knew.Nothing new and buckles to intnl pressure.Today i understood that modi fooled the nation with his rhetoric.Now let him celebrate with ambanis and watch ipl.

Status
Not open for further replies.