Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice show btw. End result is Kashmir will still remain in turmoil article 370 &35A are still where they are. Everyone is is happy a pilot is coming back home. And only one good thing that happened is we wont be buying f16s anymore. Bunch of losers

OK I still cannot understand

@Nilgiri
@shatimaan
@Pundrick
@Sathya
and others

the whole world knew Pakistan attacked India - heck they were going on and on about it.. then
what was the exact reason of showing that an F-16 was used?

what is the intended consequence they are expecting of showing proof that Pak used F-16?

Nice show btw. End result is Kashmir will still remain in turmoil article 370 &35A are still where they are. Everyone is is happy a pilot is coming back home. And only one good thing that happened is we wont be buying f16s anymore. Bunch of losers
Modi had a golden opportunity.... Kill Pakistanis.... Kashmir problem will get automatically solve... I am not going to let him win the elections 😂😂

Reactions: Paro
Modi had a golden opportunity.... Kill Pakistanis.... Kashmir problem will get automatically solve... I am not going to let him win the elections 😂😂
I might vote for pappu this time lol. I lost hopes on this country. Anyways lets wait until elections to see how they will spin this.

OK I still cannot understand

@Nilgiri
@shatimaan
@Pundrick
@Sathya
and others

the whole world knew Pakistan attacked India - heck they were going on and on about it.. then
what was the exact reason of showing that an F-16 was used?

what is the intended consequence they are expecting of showing proof that Pak used F-16?

Because DG ISPR of pak claimed no f-16s were involved in operation,let alone being shot down.They got exposed as liar.

Navy should have struck last night,big big mistake - a couple of brahmos would have been easily 500 Pakistani dead and 2 ships sunk.

I have lot to say..... But Apni bezzathi aur nahi karsaktha......I am out of the topic....

Oh sorry..... Congratulations......

Lol exactly. We know we are screwed anyway with him. Atleast we dont have to put the country first before personal growth.
Haan... Maine apna office ka kaam bhi nhi kiya dhang se just to follow this thread
Screenshot_20190228-201225__01.jpg

Kaha gya yeh chuti.. dhongi baba.. Bc screenshot leke fakh lo

Status
Not open for further replies.