Status
Not open for further replies.
And that too from Tamilnadu, South India which is very important for BJP for 2019. If we had left him for later day, whole of south India would have called it ill treatment of a south Indian by North Indians.

Thats not true sir. He is not a pilot of north India or south India, He is a pilot of Indian Air Force. Every month, soldiers from south, north and north east are dying in terror attacks. When it comes to national defense, there is no south, north or north east.

Might as well close this forum guys.This is the govt we elected for strong response.Kadi ninda was better than this drama.A joke of a press conference basically confirming things that everyone knew.Nothing new and buckles to intnl pressure.Today i understood that modi fooled the nation with his rhetoric.Now let him celebrate with ambanis and watch ipl.
Srsly why they have done the press conference.... Whats the point... We knew what happened.... In the end Modi is also politican

Completely and utterly disappointed.No proof of balakot given,f-16 was likely shot down.A loss of face for IAF.Modi chickened out due to international pressure.A total shame.I don't think i need to come to any defence forums anymore or follow such issues.
I think there's still some time before you call it quits. But yes, as far as this episode goes, it's pretty much near closure unless something pops up. You'd have to take up the positives. Though, I'm disappointed that after PAF did what they did yesterday, we didn't come down on them like a ton of bricks. Which we should have. It's time the puppetmasters pay along with the puppets they control.

They will think 10 times before enacting a Pulwama again. Though there's no guarantee they won't. But a red line has been breached. Their Nuclear bluff has been called. I just hope our politicians derive the right lessons and speed up modernization of our armed forces along with actively pursuing reforms.

This could well be a trailer. The main show may be a few years down the road.

• Agree
Reactions: Volcano
A woman reporter kept badgering the IAF officer at the presser: "Are you grateful to Pakistan that your pilot is being released? Do you see it as a goodwill gesrure?"The officer, a thorough gentleman, put her down: "We see it as a gesture under Geneva convention." #Laanat

Guys u r viewing from India n angle .
Just check from Pak angle too..

Thier lies just got exposed .
Wait for things to happen .

------

With so many trigger happy people around , it may not be tough to escalate.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I have to second this. No one thinks these kind of nonsense here. Also, in Kerala, even communists and congress don't talk like this. In Tamil Nadu, only in some Dravidian Political Party circles (that too without ANY traction) because of the Tamil Eelam history.

yeah...even Dravidian parties don't talk like this. The only ones that do are the BONGS....f***ing sissies can't stand anything from bong side being hurt even if it hurts India. When Srisant was booted out all Mals were ok with it. When Ganguli was booted out of cricket team they wanted parliamentary debate on it.

i still did not get one way or the other - are we closing shop or are we attacking? the presser did not give both sides...

Lutyens: Do you consider releasing of your pilot as a goodwill gesture?
IAF: We are happy to have him back and look forward to his return.
Lutyens: Do you see it as a goodwill gesture?
IAF: This is as per the Geneva Convention. Thanks.
Lutyens slapped in style by IAF.

"CCS says: this is modus operandi of Pakistan - do an attack on India, then cry for peace. we know this and wont fall for this"
being reported by Indiatv . still leaving the door open for last minute wrangling?

Status
Not open for further replies.